Pages:
Author

Topic: Accusing BitsPoker - page 7. (Read 11960 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 16, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
New Poll top of thread.

Obviously we have to decide what to do now with the situation before us since Cyrus still holds the domain. It's questionable as to why he never insisted on transferring it to me. I read into this over time as a sign that we are 50/50 with the site and this is how the 50/50 would play out, he keeps the domain, I manage and put my mental energy into this and surely we can avoid stupid shit like what is happening now. But some how we ended up in this stupid shit that is happening now and it's my fault and I'm owing everyone? Is that how it works?
January 16, 2014, 10:24:34 PM
if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?

Well obviously you're another idiot who doesn't know how to drive necessary traffic to a poker room. Keep complaining about freerolls, even though you played them all the time. Besides, I already said they were removed. Did you see what it did to the traffic? Well, luckily we had already a player base big enough by then to keep it going with the GTD's, so long as we could process withdraws. When that shit hit the fan, that's when everything got ruined. Of course I also mentioned before, the low turnout from the Sunday 5k GTD did more damage to us than the freerolls, and yet I still firmly believe it was a necessary tournament. It's simple, you need to put money into the site if you expect to see any money out of it in terms of profit from rake. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker. That amount exceeded the amount that is owed by players, meaning I think a more fair deal would be to submit to the coercive accusation that I'm a failure, leave, and give the 50% as per the agreement back to Cyrus, and he can hopefully find another more suitable investor/partner/owner/whatever who I imagine would cover the .25 BTC (rough estimate) in pending withdraws.

The point nobody is addressing is the fact that player funds are not to be used for running the site.  If you run out of operating funds there should be no issue paying back the players THEIR btc.

Obviously the players' money was used to run the site even though we were never offered to nor agreed to invest on BitsPoker.

Yep and one of the first things Cyrus wanted when we started getting deposits, was BTC to pay for expenses right out of it. That struck me as highly unethical and I then realized I was in real trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
January 16, 2014, 10:20:05 PM
if captain (you) steers the ship through the shallow waters (freerolls+gtd) why do you blame the sailor? captain is responsible for everything. you said yourself that freeroll structure was your doing, even though number of players (myself included) have said that there are so many freerolls that nobody is playing ring games. yet they continued to drain the funds until none were left and then we went into red with guaranteeds that had on average 40-50 percent fill rate.

before you walk away, are you going to pay people off or not?

Well obviously you're another idiot who doesn't know how to drive necessary traffic to a poker room. Keep complaining about freerolls, even though you played them all the time. Besides, I already said they were removed. Did you see what it did to the traffic? Well, luckily we had already a player base big enough by then to keep it going with the GTD's, so long as we could process withdraws. When that shit hit the fan, that's when everything got ruined. Of course I also mentioned before, the low turnout from the Sunday 5k GTD did more damage to us than the freerolls, and yet I still firmly believe it was a necessary tournament. It's simple, you need to put money into the site if you expect to see any money out of it in terms of profit from rake. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker. That amount exceeded the amount that is owed by players, meaning I think a more fair deal would be to submit to the coercive accusation that I'm a failure, leave, and give the 50% as per the agreement back to Cyrus, and he can hopefully find another more suitable investor/partner/owner/whatever who I imagine would cover the .25 BTC (rough estimate) in pending withdraws.

The point nobody is addressing is the fact that player funds are not to be used for running the site.  If you run out of operating funds there should be no issue paying back the players THEIR btc.

Obviously the players' money was used to run the site even though we were never offered to nor agreed to invest on BitsPoker.
Activity: 154
January 16, 2014, 10:15:40 PM
 Thanks Cyrus for posting that. Deadgiveaway may have run off again, but at least the information is there.
administrator
Activity: 3892
Merit: 3118
January 16, 2014, 10:13:24 PM
He had time to contest it out in the open. But sure, would be nice to have an official response from him.
Thanks.

/going to get some sleep.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
January 16, 2014, 10:02:31 PM
- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Thanks!

deadgiveaway, are those the terms you agreed with?
administrator
January 16, 2014, 09:59:56 PM
Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?
January 16, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?
January 16, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

screw this, maybe i should PDF the convo from start to finish just for full context of your lies, manipulation and all your little stories.
I have nothing to hide. PAY YOUR PLAYERS BACK. THEY WANT THEIR MONEY.

You don't have the slightest clue what players want. I don't think you're a real poker player. You flip sites for a living.

Oh no. My mistake. Your users LOVE getting joobed by you and not getting their money back. LOL my bad. I must be totally off to think that they want their money back after they've been asking this whole time from here to grindabit.

Says the person who flips sites for a living.
administrator
January 16, 2014, 09:52:25 PM
deadgiveaway, calm down... you're not helping in any way by getting all emotional in here. But see how connecting the dots is beneficial at times? Otherwise I might have never found out all the venom you were secretely pouring in z3Moons' ear that caused all her anger towards me, personally. Nor would I have known why she thought I was so bad at comunicating and people skills, the reason being all the nasty things you were telling her about me.

On a different note, I'm glad that finally the truth is out in the open right now and that I can go to sleep a bit more relaxed.
administrator
January 16, 2014, 09:48:48 PM
Yes I would, except you might have missed the fact that I don't have Skype records going back that far.
Care to refresh my mind about the tx id, then, please? Because records are going back that far, for sure.

Was able to retrieve it from my Havelock investments account, where I sent the BTC from.

Excellent. Tx Id ?

And also, please keep track of the next agreements you submits to, when it involves 10+BTC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4551791
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4555296
And that, where I confirm it.
January 16, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

screw this, maybe i should PDF the convo from start to finish just for full context of your lies, manipulation and all your little stories.
I have nothing to hide. PAY YOUR PLAYERS BACK. THEY WANT THEIR MONEY.

You don't have the slightest clue what players want. I don't think you're a real poker player. You flip sites for a living.
January 16, 2014, 09:41:44 PM
Yes I would, except you might have missed the fact that I don't have Skype records going back that far.
Care to refresh my mind about the tx id, then, please? Because records are going back that far, for sure.

Was able to retrieve it from my Havelock investments account, where I sent the BTC from.

Excellent. Tx Id ?

And also, please keep track of the next agreements you submits to, when it involves 10+BTC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4551791
January 16, 2014, 09:39:19 PM

Excellent. Tx Id ?

January 16, 2014, 09:37:52 PM
People like me? Why don't you tell me what kind of person I am? I would like to know?

I'll tell you what you are: An idiot.

Now, if Cyrus wants to cancel our agreement and look for a "better guy" for the job, who can get you your petty BTC and shut you up for good, I'd be happy with that. Otherwise, he can transfer it to me, and I can sell it and get your BTC that way.
January 16, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

January 16, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

Also, next time you buy a site through a contract, you should keep a copy of it.  Roll Eyes
January 16, 2014, 09:33:24 PM
 People like me? Why don't you tell me what kind of person I am? I would like to know?

January 16, 2014, 09:31:32 PM
And I dont know if i said it yet, but I'll repeat it and remind you.....

After looking at HOW YOU APPROACHED ME I see here you referred to cyrus as "THE ORIGINAL OWNER" so that right there I missed and really shines on your understanding of the situation.

5:16 PM

r32faisal
hello            
from BitsPoker              

z3rothr33
hey
just give me one second

r32faisal
np
5:24 PM

z3rothr33  
ok im back i just had a phone call
so whats up

r32faisal
alright well, now you have a 100% open honest line of communication

z3rothr33  
ok. well i guess thats good
5:25 PM

z3rothr33
ive only heard rumors. but i heard you guys went backrupt. thats what p1920 was saying

r32faisal
i'm faisal i'm 26 started playing poker on sealswithclubs and heard about bitspoker on reddit, talked with the owner and put all my money and effort into it and i personally have no BTC left
and the original owner is not committed at all

Let's be clear.

It's clear that you're a rat, posting private conversations for seemingly no reason other than to humor yourself. Loser.

No. Your the only one calling me a rat because you know your a liar and manipulator.

You wanna call me a rat? OK. Maybe I should head on over to the local Texas Crimestoppers and report your ass for running a poker site from US soil.....take that reward and send it to all the little players you screwed over? You wanna keep calling me a rat you joob?

Everything that has happened I can document. And clearly I'm not a rat. Clearly I just got scammed by a little kid who lives at home with his mommy so he can fuck over, get even, or whatever it is your doing to your business partner.

Get a job. And pay your loyal users back.

Seriously? Great way to pay back someone who has put their effort into creating a nice poker site for brats like you.
Holy shit dude, are you delusional. You didn't create anything. You burned it down and left your players holding the bag. I don't give a flying rats ass if you live in a box, or fucking Castle Greyskull it's irrelevant.
 Excuse the language but this is unreal. Do you even have a basic comprehension of reality?
January 16, 2014, 09:31:07 PM
Now, explain to me why it is my duty to pay anyone anything? I've put my money into the idea of a prosperous BitsPoker.

I tis your duty because you bought a poker site, fucked it up, and people deposited money. In effect it is theft. If it is your site, you are responsible.
 Your players did not mismanage money, your players did not play under fake accounts, your players did not go on grindabit and abuse people who had complaints.
 I wish I would have had the person forward me the email when they came on bits and said they sent an email to support and the response they got was simply Fuck Off.

People like you are ruining pretty much the entire world.
Pages:
Jump to: