Pages:
Author

Topic: Accusing BitsPoker - page 5. (Read 11960 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 17, 2014, 07:20:05 PM
So you're selling your 50% out of the 50/50 deal with Cyrus?

The deal is set to be finalized this weekend.
We've worked out a deal to satisfy all parties and I owe no further explanation.

Cool. Does "We" include the owner of the other 50%, aka Cyrus?

EDIT : Quote for ref.

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?

If all parties are content, why do you inquire further info that doesn't pertain to you?

You seem like a decent person and I don't want to put you on ignore.

If you can't answer the question in bold, I'll consider that you have nothing else to do but bother me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
January 17, 2014, 07:13:30 PM

We've worked out a deal to satisfy all parties and I owe no further explanation.

Cool. Does "We" include the owner of the other 50%, aka Cyrus?

EDIT : Quote for ref.

Thanks. About the terms of the deal, I beleive yours have gone to oblivion, but there is a copy on Cyrus side, of course.
Would you allow Cyrus to disclose those terms, please?

On a small laptop right now, as I said before you replied with a tongue in cheak Tongue.
But I could fetch them tomorrow. No big surprises there.
We didn't even sign it with keys or anything(he doesn't have one from I know). The deal has been done on Skype.

Here are the main terms or our deal, which like I said, I already posted them here:
Speaking of terms of our agreement, let me name a few:

- Buying BitsPoker for the amount of 12 BTC(I think under $1500 at that day) and 50% of future profit. Changing the ownership of the domain wasn't discussed, but I wouldn't have had anything against it.
- Handling expenses: hosting, development and promotions.

Are you sure you respected our agreeement(talking about the second one)?
January 17, 2014, 07:11:11 PM
This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
January 17, 2014, 07:09:40 PM
This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever.

January 17, 2014, 07:05:11 PM
This is obviously a private deal but for the sake of proving this isn't a shenanigan, I am in no part going to be affiliate with the site any further, apart from facilitating ownership which is to say I already offered to advise/help the new owner upon transfer. There is a small learning curve obviously and I do have some experience that I can pass along which is only right. Whether or not he listens or needs my continued advice is up to his own discretion entirely, but I won't be receiving any pay, and again, I DO NOT WANT TO BE AFFILIATED WITH THE WEBSITE, NOR WORK ON IT, NOR DO ANYTHING FOR ANY EXTENDED PERIOD FOLLOWING THE SALE. There is no such agreement in the works. Also this buyer mentioned that he was looking for some form of help, I'm not going to disclose word for word since I never asked for his permission to do so. However, I suspect Cyrus could stay on the site if he makes some sort of employment agreement or whatever. I, however, will be NO LONGER AFFILIATE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.
administrator
Activity: 3892
Merit: 3118
January 17, 2014, 06:55:31 PM
I'll be back in a few hours and get back to you on that.

LE: Also, I don't know if this 'buyer' has any experience with managing a poker website or an online business, btc or otherwise. If he's real, I hope he does more experience than deadgiveaway(or me for what matters). I'm in a group chat on Skype with deadgiveaway and this buyer.
administrator
January 17, 2014, 06:51:30 PM
I just hope this 'buyer' isn't one of your shaningans, just saying.

/be back in a couple of hours.
January 17, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
Chill deadgiveaway, I haven't dissapeared into thin air. I'm here. A man has to sleep sometimes, as well as handle things outside of the house from time to time.
I haven't said anything after you recently dissapeared for some days(occupied with fooling z3Moons and others I guess) while I was trying to contact you several times, just to come back and say that you needed to cooldown(then a bit later starting to rant). Want me to post a screenshot of that? I prefer not, because as I said, I don't like the drama.

You want to (finally) handle this? I'm all ears and want to help.

As for how much you owe me:
.20 btc for the logo(btc was under $200 at the time)
.10 btc for the grindabit featured forums
.10 btc for the mini loan I took to cover other expenses.
.25 btc that was my final deposit
m3Moons' refund*
SSL and hosting when you couldn't afford it*

*Not considering it a debt.
That's just of the top of my head, but I don't think I forgot anything big.
So you found a buyer? Nice. Hope he's honest and that you're honest about it as well. I'm just sick of your lies and deceipt. Also, what would happen with the money from the sale? I'm willing to do refunds from my share as well.

The money from the sell will cover pending withdraws which I started a thread for on GaB, also to cover what I owe you. The new owner will assume responsibility of the remaining outstanding player balances once everything is officially transferred to him, and I will make him 100% aware of this before we do the deal.
administrator
January 17, 2014, 06:38:05 PM
Q. does  he have to pay that back before you transfer the property over? just curious.

He asked me what does he owe me, so I simply answered. If he does want to repay it, I'm flexible about it.
administrator
January 17, 2014, 06:31:08 PM
Chill deadgiveaway, I haven't dissapeared into thin air. I'm here. A man has to sleep sometimes, as well as handle things outside of the house from time to time.
I haven't said anything after you recently dissapeared for some days(occupied with fooling z3Moons and others I guess) while I was trying to contact you several times, just to come back and say that you needed to cooldown(then a bit later starting to rant). Want me to post a screenshot of that? I prefer not, because as I said, I don't like the drama.

You want to (finally) handle this? I'm all ears and want to help.

As for how much you owe me:
.20 btc for the logo(btc was under $200 at the time)
.10 btc for the grindabit featured forums
.10 btc for the mini loan I took to cover other expenses.
.25 btc that was my final deposit
m3Moons' refund*
SSL and hosting when you couldn't afford it*

*Not considering it a debt.
That's just of the top of my head, but I don't think I forgot anything big.
So you found a buyer? Nice. Hope he's honest and that you're honest about it as well. I'm just sick of your lies and deceipt. Also, what would happen with the money from the sale? I'm willing to do refunds from my share as well.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2014, 05:53:49 PM
 You are missing the point here. This is the kind of crap that makes people think that you are responsible. Cyrus spent a whole day yesterday trying to communicate. You never once posted anything.
 Now today he is not here, and you are all over with irrelevant conversations.
 Yes I see that he may have said we. That's still not a whole lot to go on.
 First thing you need to do is actually read this thread. Go back to Cyrus' post that has the agreement, and either verify that it is the agreement or dispute it. Even if you dispute it it's been almost a day with no solid response on it from you.
January 17, 2014, 05:43:01 PM
Yea well I'm not interested in this back and forth blame game but now I see that this is the way you all really want it to be, I'll play YOUR game.

Or, Cyrus can sign on and he can facilitate in providing an end to this drama. AKA a solution. K thanks bye.
January 17, 2014, 05:42:07 PM
 Well if you agree then you should understand, and not make snarky comments about people who want their withdraws. Your tact in dealing with your players is one of the reasons that your site had players leaving.
 I didn't come to this thread to take anyone's side, but mine. As well as other players that I happen to think are pretty good people, and I liked playing with. I don't like seeing anyone getting left hanging, even if it's only a few mBTC.
January 17, 2014, 05:35:14 PM
I'm not pointing a finger, I'm telling you what I see. You obviously do not see this the way that it looks on the outside. You haven't done anything to back up your case.
 It's just what I see, you're scrambling to try and defend yourself but you aren't providing anything.
 Yeah many people want their withdraws, I know OMG people wanting withdraws they are so mean.
 As I said before if the site was making money you wouldn't be giving it away, don't expect other people to give away their money because the site has lost money.
 As I have said before whatever business is between you two is not your player's problem.

Right, I agree.
January 17, 2014, 05:32:25 PM
 I'm not pointing a finger, I'm telling you what I see. You obviously do not see this the way that it looks on the outside. You haven't done anything to back up your case.
 It's just what I see, you're scrambling to try and defend yourself but you aren't providing anything.
 Yeah many people want their withdraws, I know OMG people wanting withdraws they are so mean.
 As I said before if the site was making money you wouldn't be giving it away, don't expect other people to give away their money because the site has lost money.
 As I have said before whatever business is between you two is not your player's problem.
January 17, 2014, 05:30:01 PM
January 17, 2014, 05:12:46 PM
Big boy pants on? I handle my business. This is obviously a complex situation, and I'm not really interested in wasting anyone's time or mine, but since you're being presumptive swaying towards Cyrus side simply because you want your withdraw I guess, expect more screenshots soon. Playing point the finger is easy from your position. Maybe if you're bored, you should go outside and fly a kite or something. What do you think this is, some sort of game?
January 17, 2014, 04:59:27 PM
 Also a fake review to generate some interest in the site doesn't prove anything. Do you think other websites don't start that way? It's just smart to generate buzz for a business venture, even if you have to do it yourself. It still proves nothing.
 But I'm an idiot right? What would I know?
 Also I'd be willing to bet that the votes are pretty accurate. You have a lot of players, and some objective parties viewing this thread.
January 17, 2014, 04:55:23 PM
 People have been asking you for three days to post anything that backs up your position. You have done nothing to defend yourself except to whine about how everyone is against you, and abuse people.
 If it's not all on you, then it's time to put on your big boy pants and prove it.
 If I was in  your position I would not be holding back anything that could help my case. It makes no sense unless as I said there are things that you don't want to come out.
 Cyrus' last post was a summary of your agreement, you never even replied to that. So it is assumed that what he posted is accurate.
 You are not helping your case here, and nobody is feeling bad for anyone linked to this site. Word is spreading pretty fast. Do you think potential buyers would even think about touching this if the whole bitcoin poker crowd avoids the site because of what is happening.
 It is in the best interest of all involved for you to resolve it, either by yourself or in conjunction with Cyrus.
January 17, 2014, 04:26:57 PM
Btw, I wonder how accurate the results of that poll are? I did not vote. I wonder how many times Cyrus did?

After all, two of the first reviews on PokerScout are fakes created by Cyrus. You can't make this stuff up:

I'm not the type to dig into logs and expose private convos but after seeing how Cyrus is so quick and willing to throw me under the bus, it seems necessary that I show some of these things. Notice how the "video call" button is dimmed. That means he's offline. Hard to get anything done when you rely on someone who's hardly ever available. I notice he was active on the forum an hour ago. Didn't see him on Skype an hour ago, however. What's going on? We need to solve this problem and you hold the domain and all the hosting accounts are in your name. I have someone who is ready to buy. What more do you want?
Pages:
Jump to: