Pages:
Author

Topic: Acorn M.2 FPGA based GPU Accelerator - page 34. (Read 73496 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
October 10, 2018, 10:17:10 PM
the survey ends on the 11th  so maybe some action happens on the 11th or 12th

it is not realistic to think they will rush to refund us.

But I think they are honest people.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
I now wish I would have opted for a refund, the only reason I did not is because I paid for my order in ETH and it has lost half its value since the time i paid for these things.  This has obviously been put on the backburner in favor of the BCU 1525's. No real updates since 9/24 other than a few pics and the mention that they are being assembled and tested.  No new performance numbers or any information posted here or website.  Fanboys dismissing people that aren't on Discord 24/7 following every comment.  I have an order number in the double digits and only live about an hour and a half away from their site.  Hypothetically I should be one of the first to receive these if and when i ever do I'll let everyone know.  I honestly don't think this is a scam or anything, just believe it has been severely mishandled.  Seems like they are committed to ship in October but that's what I thought about September. 
copper member
Activity: 7
October 10, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
I also expect a refund of 2 BCU for 45 days, and I still have nothing. Huh
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
I also will be posting letting people know if i got a refund or not. I was in line for two of the regular 215 which were $300 each. At this rate I'm not even sure we will get anything back. Even if we do get refunds back it does not really give me good confidence with squirrel labs. Everything from the very start was just handled poorly. From the rushed pre orders to the lack of actual numbers on these acorns to the way they ignored this page and insisted on getting people to join their discord.
Agree with you. Discord is full of people who are supporting them just because that they are "building something cool". Typical fanboy mentality. I was the most upset that they stubbornly did not want to release the miner till "acorns ship"
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
October 09, 2018, 09:22:53 PM
Take money just before bull run.  Hold people off long enough to return less in btc that equal same in usd value at time of purchase.  Do this with millions and you make off with a few years salary. I’m not saying they did this but the lack of communication here would worry me. Longer they stay silent the longer people have to think up the worst.  I’d say they should come with some info.  Sad that this is how this goes time and time again.  Just be honest for once and tell us what the hell is going on.  It goes a whole lot further when your honest then being silent causing the mind to wander

BR
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 07:48:51 PM
I also will be posting letting people know if i got a refund or not. I was in line for two of the regular 215 which were $300 each. At this rate I'm not even sure we will get anything back. Even if we do get refunds back it does not really give me good confidence with squirrel labs. Everything from the very start was just handled poorly. From the rushed pre orders to the lack of actual numbers on these acorns to the way they ignored this page and insisted on getting people to join their discord.
legendary
October 09, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
Do anyone know how you would go in and see your order and edit the recieve address, i had expected to get my stuff in the end of august but moved since.

https://store.squirrelsresearch.com/ Just gives a timeout, and my email is not regged on mineority so its not that they just moved the accounts.

what ever email you did order with  say you lost the password

go to this link

https://store.mineority.io/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yZS5taW5lb3JpdHkuaW8v/

or this link

https://store.mineority.io/customer/account/login/
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
October 09, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
Do anyone know how you would go in and see your order and edit the recieve address, i had expected to get my stuff in the end of august but moved since.

https://store.squirrelsresearch.com/ Just gives a timeout, and my email is not regged on mineority so its not that they just moved the accounts.
legendary
October 08, 2018, 10:51:40 PM
So I am waiting on 791.24 in btc about 0.013 btc

Be careful what you wish for Wink

yah 0.13 is more like it
Activity: 325
Merit: 110
October 08, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Be careful what you wish for Wink
legendary
October 08, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
Guys, I got a refund for 3 BCUs with 2y hosting and VAT included, a bit delayed but got it. Just wait.

show proof

I am sure he will show proof.

I will also show my refund once I get it.

Recent Orders View All
Recent Orders
Order #............Date.........Ship To.............Order Total.........Status......Action

000000482   7/13/18   PHILIP A.,,,,,,,,,,,$446.50...........Paid..........View Order

000000475   7/13/18   PHILIP A.,,,,,,,,,,,$1,244.59........Canceled....View Order
000000394   7/13/18   PHILIP A.,,,,,,,,,,, $446.50..........Canceled....View Order

000001601   7/13/18   PHILIP A.,,,,,,,,,,, $344.74..........Paid...........View Order

000000354   7/13/18   PHILIP A.,,,,,,,,,,, $343.86..........Canceled.....View Order

Only 2 of 5 orders were ever placed   and I asked for refunds on both of them.

Activity: 583
Merit: 106
October 08, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
Guys, I got a refund for 3 BCUs with 2y hosting and VAT included, a bit delayed but got it. Just wait.

show proof
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
October 08, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
I'm still waiting for the standalone figures to even consider a purchase
legendary
October 07, 2018, 09:18:29 PM
Hmm im not sure what to do here, tilting to getting my refund, primary because no info were ever given, there was some discord links but they were expired and i dont have all day long to go pursue where the info is, it should have been here.
I know there is good people behind this project but im not sure they are ready for what they are trying todo.

EDIT: No info on website for all the waiting customers, still listing lyrarev2 even though its asiced and is not a selling point anymore, yeah well doesnt look good.

Well last USA company for mining I used was zen gaw a disaster

And the one before that was BFL another disaster .

I am not saying this company is an intentional fraud like those two were.

I am saying I am tired of waiting and I have yet to see a two minute movie of one of them running on a coin.

I am hoping to be paid the refund in under two weeks. But if I am honest I don’t expect a faster refund.

I got a lot of attacks on my posts here and on discord.  So rather the waste time I bailed.

Btw still wasting time since I am posting here😀

Yes I remember the disasters with the GAW and the Butterfly labs. Which is pretty funny considering that they are US based and are subject to prosecution if they failed to deliver unlike the companies in China like Bitmain which actually did deliver products.

I think what happened each and everytime is greed. Basically they developed the miners, decided that profitability would be better if they just sold them to retail users instead of mining themselves. So they started pre-orders, generated funds to get the ASICs chips fabricated and then when they were finally produced and ready for shipment, BTC skyrocketed and they all came out with excuses why the shipments are delayed.

Because for them it was better for them to mine with their ASICs for a few months, generate large sums of BTC and ship the units out later when profitability drops. Basically the same story happened with KnCMiner with their Neptunes and Titan miners.

Bitmain actually shipped the miners on time.

Yeah they shipped on time and did not play games until. The faced off with spondoollies they crushed spondoollies by selling the s3 at cheap prices.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 07, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
Hmm im not sure what to do here, tilting to getting my refund, primary because no info were ever given, there was some discord links but they were expired and i dont have all day long to go pursue where the info is, it should have been here.
I know there is good people behind this project but im not sure they are ready for what they are trying todo.

EDIT: No info on website for all the waiting customers, still listing lyrarev2 even though its asiced and is not a selling point anymore, yeah well doesnt look good.

Well last USA company for mining I used was zen gaw a disaster

And the one before that was BFL another disaster .

I am not saying this company is an intentional fraud like those two were.

I am saying I am tired of waiting and I have yet to see a two minute movie of one of them running on a coin.

I am hoping to be paid the refund in under two weeks. But if I am honest I don’t expect a faster refund.

I got a lot of attacks on my posts here and on discord.  So rather the waste time I bailed.

Btw still wasting time since I am posting here😀

Yes I remember the disasters with the GAW and the Butterfly labs. Which is pretty funny considering that they are US based and are subject to prosecution if they failed to deliver unlike the companies in China like Bitmain which actually did deliver products.

I think what happened each and everytime is greed. Basically they developed the miners, decided that profitability would be better if they just sold them to retail users instead of mining themselves. So they started pre-orders, generated funds to get the ASICs chips fabricated and then when they were finally produced and ready for shipment, BTC skyrocketed and they all came out with excuses why the shipments are delayed.

Because for them it was better for them to mine with their ASICs for a few months, generate large sums of BTC and ship the units out later when profitability drops. Basically the same story happened with KnCMiner with their Neptunes and Titan miners.

Bitmain actually shipped the miners on time.
legendary
October 07, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
They most likely refund at the end of the survey. It's legit and that's the important fact : respect customers change of mind if the delay for shipping was delayed to much.

Yeah my bad. Oct 11th ends the survey so  Oct 12th  would be logical.

I wouldnt get your hopes up for refunds.  Im still waiting on a BCU refund.

How much was it for?
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
October 07, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
They most likely refund at the end of the survey. It's legit and that's the important fact : respect customers change of mind if the delay for shipping was delayed to much.

I wouldnt get your hopes up for refunds.  Im still waiting on a BCU refund.
legendary
October 07, 2018, 12:53:17 PM

Activity: 76
October 07, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: