Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 15. (Read 75946 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Can't make out what ur trying to say.  Try this:

1.  Remove manly girth from mouth.
2.  Swallow.
3.  Talk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Pathetic come back Mirceau. Worthy of a 14 year old. You are a very immature little boy, just like your best buddy DTS.
Have fun rubbing each other off in here Troll boys, you are great company for each other....

How is it you can still talk with Kens massive D down ur throat Huh

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
lol

Yeah on CryptoTrade, no-one is selling anywhere near the 0.0005 price they loaded up on. 0.0085 is the average price now.
And it's pretty much 0.001 on CS.
Very low volume on both = no-one is selling cheap.

DTS is just a sad little immature wanker who clings on to the shirt tails of any passing Troll because he actually has no friends - internet friends (no matter how degraded or dirty they are) make him feel better.

He runs around calling people 'stupid little bitches' LOL and posts about 40 times a day with half of those posts for the company and half against!
He is a weird weird mix.

Have fun rubbing each other off in here Troll boys, you are great company for each other. I see this thread as like the 'calm' wing of a psychiatric hospital - where the nurse occasionally forgets to hand out the meds in time.  

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

• Everyone You regret investing.
  • All You want out.

Have you checked the shares on CT recently?
anyone holding shares on there hasn't been selling it down (used to happen all the time after news) but buyers have started to buy into the sell walls this week despite everyone in the threads bitching. They know they won't be getting shares for cheap when the rest start trading...a fat div will ensure this (even a small one will provide some support for the dumps).

The sentiment of the shareholders who can actually trade is the best its been since those shares were put on the market and it's only going to get better with sales and farm growth, please stop with the FUD...

Remember:  Enemies of Ken are EVERYWHERE!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I believe most real shareholders aren't active on the monitored thread.  We are quickly silenced. 

I'm active, but Minerpart calls me names. Sad

These "stupid" people must have a reason for posting their comments.  Perhaps they are paid.  Perhaps they are long term shareholders with the goal of increasing ActM share value even if it means posting fluff.

The situation is as follows:

• Everyone regrets investing.
  • Some want to desperately make the company look good to the MSD.
  • All want out.
  • There are trolls.
  • No one has any idea what is going on.
  • This is a knowledge vacuum, and a vacuum is easily filled by air, sometimes hot air.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
elmwar why are you talking to the Trolls in here? Just asking.

Because you are one of them.

You fucking little twat of a man. VE I think. Fuck off back under your rock.

Why do you defend ken so much? Investors will never see the money they invested in. NEVER. How do you defend that?

Is it coincidence there are many active supporters on the monitored thread ... and "extra" shares were listed on crypto-trade?
Could be coincidence.  Without seeing the books we won't know.

Obviously only trolls want to know how much money was spent on the datacenter. Real superinvestors know for a fact that it doesn't matter how much money you are spending, as long as you are adding hashpower, nothing can go wrong, and everything will come up AMC.

So wait. If i go and invest 10 mil $ into a datacenter that is producing 1 BTC per month nothing can go wrong? Are AMC shareholders so stupid?

I believe most real shareholders aren't active on the monitored thread.  We are quickly silenced. 
These "stupid" people must have a reason for posting their comments.  Perhaps they are paid.  Perhaps they are long term shareholders with the goal of increasing ActM share value even if it means posting fluff.

I calculated it to be $38,000 per TH but it got dejected by the mods

Subversive science?  Enemy math?  We're on to your tricks Angry

Ken took in over 10,000 btc with the projection to generate 500,000 btc in 24 months.
Fast forward more than a year.
ActM has under 1,000 btc and, at best, could bring in 500 btc / month.

I put a lot of btc into ActM.
I accept the risk.
I won't accept being told its all gone and not being shown where it went.

Activity: 240
Obviously only trolls want to know how much money was spent on the datacenter. Real superinvestors know for a fact that it doesn't matter how much money you are spending, as long as you are adding hashpower, nothing can go wrong, and everything will come up AMC.

So wait. If i go and invest 10 mil $ into a datacenter that is producing 1 BTC per month nothing can go wrong? Are AMC shareholders so stupid?

Phildos post was drowning in sarcasm
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Sorry no.  Think what you will.  I don't care.

I've only been trying to get the fin report.  Ken just won't give us the info.

I calculated it to be $38,000 per TH but it got dejected by the mods
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Why do you defend ken so much? Investors will never see the money they invested in. NEVER. How do you defend that?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
When I'm sarcastic

Well don't be a wanker then. This is a serious business for investors so don't go taking the piss out of them. Looks like you are banned as a Troll - well you act like one and come on here to chat with them so ergo you are one.

They're deleting all my posts on the other thread.

I've put a lot of money into ActM.  I've been quite for MONTHS.  When I say I need SOMETHING to prove what's actually happened to it, they ignore or delete.  When I'm sarcastic and point out how ridiculous Ken's supporters comments are, they ban me.

This is my only bitcointalk account.  But since it's not something they want to hear, than I must be a known troll in disguise.  It couldn't possibly be anything to do with Ken.

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

Good job Ken!  We'll clear at least 500 btc in May.  How could anyone be concerned? 

Good post. I hadn't worked out our revenue at 170TH/s and above, that sounds good - about 300BTC over the next month at 170TH/s

Actually it's really good with BTC at it's current level, but if it goes up from here - it's party time.

Well, if fudged the numbers a bit.  We'll be adding hashing power so I averaged up.

https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/f8cf039e81

500 btc a month should be an over estimate. 
Just 200 months and we'll have recovered the investors purchase price per share.
~300 months and we'll pay out the promised investor initial dividend.
And around 800 months and we'll have Ken's 24 month target.
----- all this assumes we maintain 500btc/month (and 25btc/block) and zero costs of any kind. -----

Like everyone else, I'm so glad I entered into this contract with Ken.
Holding on to those BTC would have been stupid.
Hell, the entertainment value on this board along is worth it.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Road Stress is only posting here to promote his own business.  How sad and transparent.

I will stop asking questions about the future of this company.

It's not my business and i'm not promoting. I know that the shareholders don't have any money left so don't worry. I was asking questions long before organizing a group buy for a decent company that actually answers questions.
Pages:
Jump to: