Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 16. (Read 75946 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
elmwar why are you talking to the Trolls in here? Just asking.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Seems they didn't like my poem.
I'm hurt.

Am I the only one who's had a coke can chicken?
Or a beer can chicken?

If they had tried it, they'd understand it wasn't an insult.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Deleted on the "Monitored" thread with no reason given.

I'll ask in haiku
Where's the financial report?
This is overdue

Poetry!  I like it.

Let me assure everyone that Ken is working hard to provide documentation showing how every single satoshi has been used.  One screen shot at a time until the audited report is released.  We're still on schedule and no one has any reason for concern.  We may have lost almost everything, be under 1,000 btc, and owe $6,000,000 in preorder sales, but Ken's target of 500,000 btc by March 2015 isn't lost.  We're mining and ramping up.  Good job Ken!  We'll clear at least 500 btc in May.  How could anyone be concerned? 

Maybe more poetry is needed. 

Can Ken cook a canned hen?
With a can of Coke he can.
Ken can cook a canned hen,
with a can of Coke up it's end.

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Wouldn't waste my money on that prick. He's a French arsehole.
@minerpart:
I dare you to take pankkake to court!

I spit in your face and TRIPLE bigass angry dog with RABIES dare you.  With bees!
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
If you are a shareholder the closest thing you can do to get your money back is to get a lawyer. It doesn't necessarily mean going to court. See Goat vs. Cognitive. You might think it's unfair towards the other shareholders, and I still don't know what to think of that thing, but... when the other shareholders are begging to be scammed, what is there left to do?

Maybe I will get a lawyer to take YOU to court for blackmailing ACtM?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/threats-to-extort-and-blackmail-bct-companies-by-the-user-pankkake-344219

You are a dirty little criminal. How rediculous it is for YOU of all people to talk about seeking legal advice.

BLACKMAIL IS ILLEGAL.

Running a startup company in a new-tech field and opening a verifiable DATACENTRE but not being allowed to re-issue shares because of an investigation by securities regulators IS NOT ILLEGAL.

YOU are the criminal here - ironically.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wonder what happened with this guy -- he was a pretty major fanboy, but went quiet after ordering...

All,

I've order a prospector - I'm yet to initiate the bank transfer but will do possibly today or tomorrow.

I will make sure to tell you all about how the process goes, how quickly the prospector arrives in the UK, setup, etc - I'm also going to do a video on the setup, and a review generally, so stay tuned.

But the first step, ordering the card, worked fine. I've seen complaints that the shopping card doesn't work but it definitely seemed to work absolutely fine for me.

Stay tuned.

one of the following:

1. I think Vince is one of the many shills for Ken.
2. He had already ordered it and was just going through the motions of saying how great the shopping experience was.
3. There was no order.
4. He just forgot to update the post.
5. He is Ken.
6. All of the above
Wonder what happened with this guy -- he was a pretty major fanboy, but went quiet after ordering...

All,

I've order a prospector - I'm yet to initiate the bank transfer but will do possibly today or tomorrow.

I will make sure to tell you all about how the process goes, how quickly the prospector arrives in the UK, setup, etc - I'm also going to do a video on the setup, and a review generally, so stay tuned.

But the first step, ordering the card, worked fine. I've seen complaints that the shopping card doesn't work but it definitely seemed to work absolutely fine for me.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 196
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vmc-unofficial-virtual-mining-corporation-discussion-491609

only 10% of the prospector boards sold are up and running.

Ken is deliberately fucking up his reputation and your shares.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
You guys that have money tied up in this should stop asking for financials. Ken has shown that he will use any excuse to not do something, and financial reports have the built in excuse of needing an accountant. Start asking for specific amounts of money spent/on hand that ken should know. It won't give you the full picture (that you need) but knowing how much money was given to hashfast, for example can give you a hint as to whether things are as good as they seem.

Some geniuses may think that it doesn't matter since you can't trade, but if he is spending too much money, you guys should find out before it's all gone so that you can do something to stop it before it's all gone.

We had money tied up in this, if the company was in any sort of decent shape an 'accountant created financials' would have been released ages ago. I doubt Ken even has a lawyer because no lawyer would tell Ken to withhold such information.

Shareholders are normally entitled to this sort of information.

But of course, we are not 'real' shareholders but some bastardized concept of a shareholder/virtual shareholder or something, in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

Ken had about 1,000 bitcoin left before the Hashfast deal. Many of the large shareholders have done the math, nothing is left except for generated dividends, which we will never see. It's all lies and bullshit.

Oh trust me, you guys definitely need and should get to read a full financial report, I'm just saying that asking for one is a waste of time because Ken has already used, and will continue to use the "we're working on it" excuse. Ken doesn't need an accountant to tell him how much money he gave hashfast. that isn't a complete financial report, but it's a very useful piece of info that shouldn't be impossible to get and will give you a clue as to how things are going.

Oh and also, to save some time after this fully audited financial report that is done by professionals comes out, make sure that the 6m in undelivered preorders is on the liability side of the balance sheet, because it belongs there until those people get their products.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
... in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold Ken holds, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

It seems so obvious in retrospect, huh?  Also FTFY.

Smiley
... in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold Ken holds, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

It seems so obvious in retrospect, huh?  Also FTFY.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
You guys that have money tied up in this should stop asking for financials. Ken has shown that he will use any excuse to not do something, and financial reports have the built in excuse of needing an accountant. Start asking for specific amounts of money spent/on hand that ken should know. It won't give you the full picture (that you need) but knowing how much money was given to hashfast, for example can give you a hint as to whether things are as good as they seem.

Some geniuses may think that it doesn't matter since you can't trade, but if he is spending too much money, you guys should find out before it's all gone so that you can do something to stop it before it's all gone.

We had money tied up in this, if the company was in any sort of decent shape an 'accountant created financials' would have been released ages ago. I doubt Ken even has a lawyer because no lawyer would tell Ken to withhold such information.

Shareholders are normally entitled to this sort of information.

But of course, we are not 'real' shareholders but some bastardized concept of a shareholder/virtual shareholder or something, in fact I have no idea what 'financial instrument' I hold, it doesn't feel like a stock/share.

Ken had about 1,000 bitcoin left before the Hashfast deal. Many of the large shareholders have done the math, nothing is left except for generated dividends, which we will never see. It's all lies and bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238
i like how stuartuk is not even pretending to be an idiot investor anymore
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Have you called, Stuartuk?  I know people are pretty pissed off at Ken, enough to fill out web forms even, but actually picking up a telephone?  Ooohhh....

I'm not pissed off with Ken I think he is doing a great job. There are only about 5 people on the thread pissed off and I think every one of them has complained. If they haven't complained they don't want to incase it disrupts the company.

Why would you complain about a company that holds your investment? Self-defeating if you think the company is progressing. And it is:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DATA CENTRE?!?!?

COOL!!!! Cool

Grin Grin Grin

I'm plenty pissed off, but the last thing I want to do is get the authorities after Ken and freezing all the accounts. I'm pissed because we can't trade, and we can't trade because of this stupid complaint. I wish the assholes who went running to the MSD would think about this shit before they make such damaging moves (hear that VE?), but I'm afraid a few of them were just being malicious. (Mircea Popescu, anyone?)

It really is a beautiful world when you can operate on trust and good faith isn't it?
Activity: 154
Yes.  And I answered you:

Calm down.  Complaint != investigation, AG != MSD, and interweb forms are none of the above.

Now try answering again, and slowly:  Did you call?

Of course, you didn't call.  Anyhow, you're prob'ly busy bashing Ken's suckers customers in your containment thread.  Don't let me keep you Smiley
Activity: 266
Oh, seems each time I post this, you just spam this thread and cover it up.  I'm just gonna leave it here...

Au contraire, here is my answer from 2 pages back which you spammed over. You forgot already? Drunkard. Go to bed morun. lol

It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot. Ken has had to hire a v good lawyer to deal with these government agencies.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?
Activity: 266
sensible due diligence

I've yet to see you make a sensible post. So if you did this due dilligence you didn't do it very well did you? Where your refund dude?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe if you hadn't F-ed up the order process, cancelled your order BEFORE you even paid and then demanded an instant refund and then reported your refund to the AG, maybe you wouldn't have experienced such delays.

YOU messed this up you total idiot not actm. Other people already got their refunds, you complained and had to be investigated for the AG. You are an over-reactive ass wipe. Live and learn dude.
Pages:
Jump to: