Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 18. (Read 75946 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If you read the thread you would know. If you went to the AG Office website as I did as soon as I heard about it you will see you can search for open complaints. 15 against VMC.
Interesting. Looking forward for the website of the AG of California to come back online.

Not sure what that means but if you have a valid complaint make it dude. Any false allegations would be a serious offence so don't break the law or waste the authorities time.
Have you called, Stuartuk?  I know people are pretty pissed off at Ken, enough to fill out web forms even, but actually picking up a telephone?  Ooohhh....

I'm not pissed off with Ken I think he is doing a great job. There are only about 5 people on the thread pissed off and I think every one of them has complained. If they haven't complained they don't want to incase it disrupts the company.

Why would you complain about a company that holds your investment? Self-defeating if you think the company is progressing. And it is:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DATA CENTRE?!?!?

COOL!!!! Cool

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?

Calm down.  Complaint != investigation, AG != MSD, and interweb forms are none of the above.

Now try answering again, and slowly:  Did you call?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
If you read the thread you would know. If you went to the AG Office website as I did as soon as I heard about it you will see you can search for open complaints. 15 against VMC.
Interesting. Looking forward for the website of the AG of California to come back online.
lol so 15, yes FIFTEEN complaints to the Attorney Generals Office count for nothing?
How do you know the precise number?

legendary
Merit: 1001
lol so 15, yes FIFTEEN complaints to the Attorney Generals Office count for nothing?
How do you know the precise number?
It's happening because you're letting it happen.  Ken knows this crowd -- submissive, passive, and incapable of cohesive response.  He knows that you will never do more than complain on the interweb -- he couldn't care less.

15 Complaints to the AG Office, complaints to the SEC, complaints to the MSD.

You are an idiot. Ken has had to hire a v good lawyer to deal with these government agencies.

Maybe the next port of call would be complain to Satoshi Nakamotos?!?!?
From the UK?!

Yeah I'm going to call them and they will say 'Are you a US citizen?' I will say no, and they will hang up. Dumbass.

US looks after US I know that.

Have you called, Stuartuk?  I know people are pretty pissed off at Ken, enough to fill out web forms even, but actually picking up a telephone?  Ooohhh....
He knows not one of you could even pick up a phone and call MDS.  

You talking nonsense dick-weed.
Bingo.

Even if we had a good month, nothing matters, this 'investigation' will go on for years.

He knows not one of you could even pick up a phone and call MDS.  Sure, you'll discuss the plausibility of that phone call, the pros, the cons, the ramifications, get into arguments about it and ...forget it.

He'll make his excuses just credible enough so you could continue doing nothing.  Just enough to let you rationalize doing nothing to yourself.

Ken's not flashy like Danny -- he's more of a slow 'n steady guy, more mature.  He's not vain like Danny, he doesn't mind keeping his head down and looking like a bumbling fool.  That's how he grinds, and successful guys mostly grind.  No pyrotechnics, but gets the job done and he comes out on top.  Fascinating to watch.  
legendary
Merit: 1015
I still feel like he's going to get a good percentage of the network, then lose it, all the while without any shares being able to trade. They might have some decent value for a few weeks, but all share holders are shit outta luck on that one.
If the shares were online right now, with the amazing increases in hashing hes bringing online they would already be substantially inflated in price. alas, I fear he will lose his capability to keep up with the network and difficulty. Watch him then spend all accumulated divs to try and catch up, only to crash miserably. Think ASICMiner in the summer of 2013, and ASICMiner (unlike ActM) is a competent, solid operation. ActM share "holders" may never see a satoshi.

dude inspires zero confidence.

I really hope I am wrong though. If he comes through I might apologize, more likely I'll just quietly cash out, go away forever, and never think of this headache again.

Bingo.

Even if we had a good month, nothing matters, this 'investigation' will go on for years.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I still feel like he's going to get a good percentage of the network, then lose it, all the while without any shares being able to trade. They might have some decent value for a few weeks, but all share holders are shit outta luck on that one.
If the shares were online right now, with the amazing increases in hashing hes bringing online they would already be substantially inflated in price. alas, I fear he will lose his capability to keep up with the network and difficulty. Watch him then spend all accumulated divs to try and catch up, only to crash miserably. Think ASICMiner in the summer of 2013, and ASICMiner (unlike ActM) is a competent, solid operation. ActM share "holders" may never see a satoshi.

dude inspires zero confidence.

I really hope I am wrong though. If he comes through I might apologize, more likely I'll just quietly cash out, go away forever, and never think of this headache again.
Activity: 196
Buying HashFast boards is not a plan but an exit strategy.  The coup de grace to make Active Mining look like a honest failure instead of a scam.

@drawingthesun:  You were warned before you "invested," while you were "investing moar" on the way up, and sure, now it's too late.  The trick's listening to advice of your betters, instead of calling them trolls, shutting your eyes, and hoping for the best.

I only got involved heavily in the ActiveMining thread and read Crumbs warnings after I had amassed my large number of useless shares and then I was too scared to sell at a loss. (A loss being 200 bitcoin) Tongue

Yep, I know I'm an idiot. But I wasn't buying up tens of thousands of shares during the time I was talking to the critics of this company.

I don't think all is lost with this.

Either your investment will make you incredibly wealthy or incredibly sad.

But it doesn't help when ken says one thing then can't backtrack fast enough, states a deadline that has never been met or made a promise that has been fulfilled. These are red flags in the real world that convincingly point to scam or a long con at worst.

He just needs to manage the SH expectations and only make promises that he can keep.

People judge you by your actions but it appears ken is judging himself by his intentions, which I am 50/50 as to wether they are good/bad.

Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Buying HashFast boards is not a plan but an exit strategy.  The coup de grace to make Active Mining look like a honest failure instead of a scam.

@drawingthesun:  You were warned before you "invested," while you were "investing moar" on the way up, and sure, now it's too late.  The trick's listening to advice of your betters, instead of calling them trolls, shutting your eyes, and hoping for the best.

I only got involved heavily in the ActiveMining thread and read Crumbs warnings after I had amassed my large number of useless shares and then I was too scared to sell at a loss. (A loss being 200 bitcoin) Tongue

Yep, I know I'm an idiot. But I wasn't buying up tens of thousands of shares during the time I was talking to the critics of this company.

You need to give Ken a reason to do what you want/need him to do.
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

legendary
So, where are the 5000 boards?

Question is when will shareholders gain what they invested almost one year ago...

We need to step up income by at least 20 times to have any chance of getting ROI.

I tried to warn you people for a long time, but everyone kept supporting ken. I don't think it will last much. He has no chip project going and he is using 3rd party chips/hardware while this wasn't the initial plan.

I feel like DeJa Vu with you. I'm sure we have had the conversation: "I warned you! --> I know, but I am already invested and the exchanges have been closed!"

I haven't been in a position to do anything for a very long time. I have been wanting out for six months but Ken has issued a trading block and there seems to be nothing we can do about it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
So, where are the 5000 boards?

Question is when will shareholders gain what they invested almost one year ago...

We need to step up income by at least 20 times to have any chance of getting ROI.

I tried to warn you people for a long time, but everyone kept supporting ken. I don't think it will last much. He has no chip project going and he is using 3rd party chips/hardware while this wasn't the initial plan.
Pages:
Jump to: