Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 30. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cheesy

Someone Spot me 5 btc so i can Buy shares I will payback the 5btc plus 50% of the Profits after the price Sky Rockets

you can send the BTC to 1ErA8sxNtyjxq6DC72d9Nf1tG3rkrRKFw4

Active Mining -- The Short Bus Of Scamming.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Kneel down, Active Miners!  Ye that hath sealed thine ears with wax to hear not His Word!

"For who is there of all flesh, that hath heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived?"

Rejoice and adore Crumbs -- The Lamb, The Miracle Risen.  For He Truly Is Risen!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I can't think of anything legitimate that he has done, honestly.  I think he would have a very hard time explaining ANY of this.  How do you justify it, really..
Activity: 238
think he's dumb enough to think that'll hold in court?

i just can't figure Ken out

i'm vacillating between retarded crook and crooked retard
Ken's suckers investors simply don't understand what their shares represent.  A reading fail.

Desmond, Ken has 15,xxx,xxx shares. The first 15,000,000 are worth nothing until the other 10,000,000 of the 25,000,000 shares are paid .0025 BTC, if Ken liquidates he only gets money from the xxx,xxx shares he has. He doesn't have half of the 10,000,000 public shares.

That's not strictly accurate.  The public shares are not shares *of* Active Mining, but *the profits made by Active Mining."  Thus your shares are not entitled to *anything* unless Active Mining turns a profit.  This is an important distinction in any scenario involving liquidation.  In the event of bankruptcy, for instance, you are entitled to exactly nothing.

Kindest Regards
Ah, the boisterous talk of yesteryear...

So, just sit back and watch as we put this project together, start paying dividends from our ASICminer fund, the purchased Avalon's, and
our ASIC 45nm chip that we can get prototypes in a 5-10 week time-frame after delivering them our RTL.

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
In addition, I created a program that keeps SHA256 ASIC from breaking the key.

I read somewhere about 419 scams using completely implausible statements in order to filter for the biggest of suckers.

I found that statement particularly hilarious.  MrTeal quickly explained why it was completely preposterous, and technically impossible, but his posts were deleted.

(For the unaware, Bitcoin keys are encrypted with elliptic curves, not SHA-256.)

I am beginning to think Ken is just completely unhinged.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
In addition, I created a program that keeps SHA256 ASIC from breaking the key.

I read somewhere about 419 scams using completely implausible statements in order to filter for the biggest of suckers.
Wonder when it will dawn on Active Miners to ask Ken for proof of money spent with eAsic.  Perhaps that's still under NDA...

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

And the total spent was...?
(Ur new to this money stuff, huh?  Hang in there, gurl!)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Wonder when it will dawn on Active Miners to ask Ken for proof of money spent with eAsic.  Perhaps that's still under NDA...

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/
Wonder when it will dawn on Active Miners to ask Ken for proof of money spent with eAsic.  Perhaps that's still under NDA...
Dividends?  Tell me what part of this is generating revenue.
Was deleted.  I'm genuinely curious.  They keep asking for dividends in that thread.  What part of the whole ActM ..mess.. is generating revenue to pay divs?

You have to understand that Ken Slaughter has a different interpretation of the word "profit."
He gives us a clue in his last post, when he claims that Active Mining hasn't lost any money, VMC has.  
VMC [has lost] 453 BTC from Pre-Orders.  No Active Mining BTC was lost.
Stick with me here...

"AMC is a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits. AMC's business includes cryptocoin mining and sales of self-built ASIC devices through its wholly owned subsidiary Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC)."1

...so whatever money VMC pays out to ActM is "profit," while losses and liabilities are shuffled to VMC.
3. ? ? ?
4. PROFIT!

1. From https://crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc , "details" button, better known as "Teh Lulz Button."

@Augusto Croppo re. level of delusion:  The human mind is a wonderful thing.  When confronted by a problem it is unable to solve, the outcome of which is inevitably catastrophic, it gracefully errors out -- by not acknowledging the problem.  Similar to blacking out from pain.  Life affirming = minimal doloric value with identical end result.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
ROFL.

How can someone even believe on that canned responses? This is the longest perpetrated fraudulent scheme I ever witnessed in this forum. No other fraudulent scheme did last so long. The level of delusion expressed in the moderated thread is almost surreal.
Indeed.  I thought Labcoin was bad but this is getting silly.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
ROFL.

How can someone even believe on that canned responses? This is the longest perpetrated fraudulent scheme I ever witnessed in this forum. No other fraudulent scheme did last so long. The level of delusion expressed in the moderated thread is almost surreal.
Activity: 227
Dividends?  Tell me what part of this is generating revenue.
Was deleted.  I'm genuinely curious.  They keep asking for dividends in that thread.  What part of the whole ActM ..mess.. is generating revenue to pay divs?
Quoted for lulz.

VMC loses money, but ActM doesn't because... Because fuck you, that's why!
And financials will be offered for VMC (which only lost money, without ever having it), not ActM (which hasn't lost any) because... Because see above!

The Theater of Cruelty that is Active Mining Cheesy

Weekly Update 3/5/2014

6. Intellihash?? Can you please explain what this is/was and how this factors into everything?

Not any more than what has been explained before.

7. Are said financials which are forthcoming going to be prepared to GAAP or IFRS levels? Last time financials were forthcoming they were two lines of text in a monthly update.

Active Mining - No Virtual Mining - Yes
a pony speaking truth to power?  well heck, now i've seen everything, except for a genuine and believable Jesus Christ
This thread has not had a problem with trolls.
I disagree. Sure, it's not as bad here as in the moderated threads, but it's still worse than most of the forum.

Feel free to talk about on-topic posts that were deleted in the other thread, but off-topic posts are still off-topic regardless of if the thread is the moderated thread or not.

Now, back to being like a ghost...

Not sure why you feel Active Mining itself is on-topic for the "Securities" subforum.  What, exactly, makes it a fit?
It's not being traded, the shareholders have no access to their shares, and Active Mining shows no signs of being a business.  Can we move it to "Off-topic"?
Or better still, start an "Obvious Scams/Certain To Fail" sub, and move it there.  Try for a change.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
This thread has not had a problem with trolls.
I disagree. Sure, it's not as bad here as in the moderated threads, but it's still worse than most of the forum.

Feel free to talk about on-topic posts that were deleted in the other thread, but off-topic posts are still off-topic regardless of if the thread is the moderated thread or not.

Now, back to being like a ghost...
def. gettin moderated hard here, maybe i should just make a new account, like crumbs does
Or just freaking stay on topic, so I don't need to constantly delete your posts! Now, please keep to the topic of Active Mining.

All right, here's the thing: Active mining is widely suspected to be a scam, and they have their own self-moderated thread where they obviously suppress dissenting opinions and trolls.

This is the UNmoderated Active Mining thread where everyone's free to speak their minds.  This thread has not had a problem with trolls.

Please do not feel you need to moderate this thread unless a troll problem develops.
Pages:
Jump to: