Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 32. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
(Posting this here, got deleted from the censored thread.)

LOL... Can you all please stop deleting and reposting all those images? It keeps on bumping this thread with no new information in it.

Knowing that your fate is sealed and nothing can be done to change it is... It's emotionally crippling.  I'm helping these "shareholders" by giving them a purpose, a target for their anger, and some busywork (deleting my posts) to keep them occupied.  As a bonus, working towards a common cause instills camaraderie.

This sort of thing is crucial for morale during disasters like this one.
Activity: 392
When there's nothing to cool, air works just fine Smiley

Our New Zero Watt Strategy and the implementation of Invisihash will be a Big Game Changer.  If Bitcoin shoots up to $100,000 then I think we have a real chance at dominating this Industry.
Activity: 448
Hi Ken,

Thanks for the update - things are getting pretty agitated on the thread.

How much capital did we lose in the first deal with eAsic? For the nExtreme 28nm that we have decided to bin?

Thanks,
Wasubii

We have not lost any as of this time.

Are we expected to lose any eventually? Is not losing any dependent on choosing them to design our custom 28nm? If we choose to go with someone other than eAsic then how much would we lose front he nExtreme NRE?

Thanks,
wasubii

We are working through this issue at the present time.

Do you seriously think your reply does anything to answer any of my questions? What a joke. Why even bother sending a reply like that. You could have just sent a blank message instead. You have a serious transparency problem - it does you no favours at all when the whole community is screaming 'Scam' and you continue with business as usual, just throw out the tiny tidbits of information i feel like.

Unsurprisingly, no reply since then...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
When there's nothing to cool, air works just fine Smiley
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
No problem tslimx.

I'm sure you know that threatening to go to someone's place of work to beat them up (or hold them hostage while you force them to hand over money or BTC to you) is illegal. So I would strongly advise you to not do that.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Code:
[14:51]  Bargraphics did you just boot me off  #actm?
[14:52] ?
[14:53] So are you denying me access to #actm Bargraphics?
[14:55] ?
[14:58] Bargraphics can you let me back into #actm?
[15:03] Bargraphics why are you banning shareholders from the #actm thread. I was having a calm conversation with you and you barred me. How grown-up is that? Do you think it's reasonable to bar shareholders because you don't agree with their views?

Welcome, minerpart!  Got teh boot from your support group, Activeminers Anonymous?
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Kinda done waiting to dump my shitty shares, think i want my full btc back. Nothing to stop me from going to Springfield an making him give mine back the hard way.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5243841
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Kinda done waiting to dump my shitty shares, think i want my full btc back. Nothing to stop me from going to Springfield an making him give mine back the hard way.
Activity: 392
Yes, and anyone can become GoDaddy by buying a hosting business.
Are you for real?

Why don't you try it.  It is better than your "Blackmailing Business".

Even a blackmailing business seems more legitimate than the disgusting shit you've been doing
Activity: 42
#Pankkake:  Oh, come on, you don't like this?  It's more of a shop than a render, but it has a certain naif charm all of its own.

*And it's still available on Ken's website, though the project has been canned for a while...
Activity: 378
I love how the morons locked the main thread. Can this thread be renamed to "Official Active Mining is a giant fucking scam thread" ??
No NDA this time, so what's the deal? It's not 'trolling' to ask these questions.

Quote from: kslaughter link=topic=297503.msg5127415#msg5127415
I don't have any documentation on the tapeout.  This was for the shuttle run and prototypes which we have canceled and have now changed to the production run.  See my weekly update for the wafer delivery dates.

I guess it was a handshake deal?  /sarcasm
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I find the following disconcerting:

I don't see how we can have a legitimate discussion regarding the two chips.  Both chips are nothing but specifications at this point, but one set of specs is coming from an established company with a proven track record of delivering actual products, while the other is simply specs.  I hope we end up shipping product on the date that has been announced, but history is not on our side.

You can't assess your position in a race if you're not even running yet.  I am more interested in acquiring some concrete evidence of anything Ken has announced to us before I worry about our position in the field.

If you are still unsure of the 55nm tape out then you aren't in the position to discuss this.
For those of us that know that the UMC 55nm chip has achieved tape-out, what do you think about the chips? I've heard some EEs sincerely doubting the AM offering's power draw, but I don't know enough to weigh in. Is what FC claims possible?

Also, word on the street is that the UMC 55nm is being produced at sub $1/GH. What is a reasonable profit margin for these chips?

With all that has happened, it is only rational to demand documentation. Yet there still hasn't been any poof of a 55nm tape-out, with Ken stating that he has zero documentation.

No NDA this time, so what's the deal? It's not 'trolling' to ask these questions.

Quote from: kslaughter link=topic=297503.msg5127415#msg5127415
I don't have any documentation on the tapeout.  This was for the shuttle run and prototypes which we have canceled and have now changed to the production run.  See my weekly update for the wafer delivery dates.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Lol, Ken locks the "official" thread after deleting my post Cry

So is this thread now as dead as Active Mining?  The cheerleaders got pregnant and skulked off to the invite-only trailer park known as #actm?
Even Ken doesn't drop by anymore, trolling crumbs' thread instead?
This is how it all ends?
Cry

I guess they figure the path to success is Chinese style censorship.

The trouble with creating an echo chamber is that you quickly end up only talking to yourself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Deleted from the moderated thread:  I guess Ken is getting sensitive about his legal problems.

Hello, is it likely we will be trading before the chips arrive in April?

I won't have an answer to that question until I meet with my securities lawyer.
I can't believe everyone is busy lobbing turds at each other while this is being overlooked.  until we have access to our shares, literally no one in this thread has anything except Ken.  I can't access my shares to sell or collect any imaginary dividends that might be paid out.  We're told Crypto-Trade will be up and running soon, then ActM gets listed on CT but we still don't have OUR shares there, only Ukyo's that Ken is trying to sell cheap.  We're told it's just a matter of getting the transfer script running so the shares can be logged on CT.  Now's it seems that it MIGHT be April at the earliest that we can have access to our shares, and you guys are busy beating each other up over personal attacks and a product that may or may not ever even exist?

Who cares if the product exists or not if we can't even access our shares?  Are you going to get dividends paid to thin air?  Who are you going to divest your shares to if you think it's a scam now?  Forget about being scammed on product development, guys.  We all own NOTHING until we control our own shares again, and so far that seems to be the biggest hoodwink of all.  The Crypto-Trade transfer needs to happen YESTERDAY.  Pictures of vaporware are not worth getting upset over or excited over.  They affect none of us unless we control our shares.  As far as I can see, the only reason the transfer hasn't taken place is because Ken knows the trade price would instantly tank and make his company look like a sham and scare away any hope of even recouping costs, forget about turning a profit.

If anyone (particularly Ken) would care to clarify this delay, I would love to hear it.  Until then, I don't even understand why any of you are focused on product.  If you gave money to a company to make widgets and got a receipt promising you a portion of the revenue, what difference would it make how well the widgets performed if your ownership shares had disappeared into thin air?  Our "investments" only exist in Ken's head at this point.  Do you trust him to give them back to you?  I'm not too sure anymore.
I can 100% guarantee you that no lawyer will ever advise a client to continue breaking the law.  Ken will return from his lawyer to very sadly inform you all that he is unable to register your shares at crypto-trade.  Actually it will be your lawyer as he will use your money to pay for the advice that screws your last chance of bailing out of this mess.

It's awfully convenient that this happens immediately after Ken raises another $100k or so for himself selling shares, don't you think?
Lol, Ken locks the "official" thread after deleting my post Cry

So is this thread now as dead as Active Mining?  The cheerleaders got pregnant and skulked off to the invite-only trailer park known as #actm?
Even Ken doesn't drop by anymore, trolling crumbs' thread instead?
This is how it all ends?
Cry
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic...
Investors and Titans Of Industry!
Your CEO is trolling Pankkake in crumbs' thread.  Could you give him a holler?
thx
Yes, and anyone can become GoDaddy by buying a hosting business.
Are you for real?

Why don't you try it.  It is better than your "Blackmailing Business".

How about you go make a photo of a bench or something.

Because even trolling the forums 24/7 is better than what youve been up to until now.
Pages:
Jump to: