Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 25. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Serious question - are you taking medication?
Low quality troller is low quality troller.

Go on newegg or amazon and buy one, please.

You need to source it directly from the seller.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #NyYgeeKkuN6EAOUF

Corsair coolers are made by coolit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Serious question - are you taking medication?
Low quality troller is low quality troller.

Go on newegg or amazon and buy one, please.

You need to source it directly from the seller.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #NyYgeeKkuN6EAOUF
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Because you can't just buy it.

Serious question - are you taking/supposed to be taking medication?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
He bought it? Why does it matter?
Because you can't just buy it.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #YQ4vdwbTRq8u92d8
But WHERE did he buy it God damn it!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

pankkake are you drunk tonight?
Now please come back on topic and explain where that cooler came from.

He bought it? Why does it matter?
Because they have nothing, and because they did much worse.

That is a good line. Keep that one for the Judge, maybe he will have as much pity for you as you seem to have for yourself lately.
Yeah yeah. So why aren't you guys suing me, and instead spend your time harassing people, which is actually illegal and documented on this very forum?

Probably because nobody gives a shit.
You have absolutely have no idea what business is.

A strange response. I know it's not blackmail. I mean not a sustainable business, you will always be caught eventually.
You sound like a broken man. Are you a bit worried? How has Bignon taken this? He must be pissed with you. Dragging his name into deep shit is not good for his business.
The fact that ActiveMining is a scam is long settled already

By you?!!!

ha ha ha ha ha aka - Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Just go play elsewhere, morons.

Nice of you to throw that bit in there.

It really wouldn't be a pankakke post without a bit of arrogance and condecendence.
he has very low standards for his red flags' this pankkake:

'you said you were told to buy a Cosair cooler but you got a CoolIT one - SCAMMMMMM!!!!'

Dude Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
pankkake - only a complete twat would think Bargraphics is making this up. Are you really so stupid? Really?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
it is possible to infer that ActiveMining/VMC fooled investor and customers with the prospect to create they own hardware, when in reality they intention was just sell re-branded hardware from Hashfast or Avalon.

If it wasn't for the $1Mill  they paid to eASIC to build the ACtM 28nm ASIC that theory might have some legs.  

There is no evidence at all that eASIC received any payment from ActiveMining/VMC.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
it is possible to infer that ActiveMining/VMC fooled investor and customers with the prospect to create they own hardware, when in reality they intention was just sell re-branded hardware from Hashfast or Avalon.

If it wasn't for the $1Mill  they paid to eASIC to build the ACtM 28nm ASIC that theory might have some legs.  
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
It's pretty logical that the ActiveMining scammers chose to associate with the HashFast scammers.
Both companies really don't care about their customers; everything is fine as long as they can get a few coins.

Otherwise I wouldn't even be surprised if kslaugther was selling the boards at a loss. But we probably will never know.

It is quite likely ActiveMining/VMC was a customer of Hashfast and just now they received the order placed in the last year. Looking at the begin of this fraudulent scheme it is possible to infer that ActiveMining/VMC fooled investor and customers with the prospect to create they own hardware, when in reality they intention was just sell re-branded hardware from Hashfast or Avalon. Therefore all promises to produce they own chip and boards was just a façade to hide the real plan, which relied in the promises of another enterprises. 

I dont think that was the original intention. however, incompetence and delays have brought ACTM to a point where re-branding hashfast hardware is the best possible business model at the moment.

I imagine that the full cost of these boards must be in the range of $1000-1250. Ken desperately needs to sell the boards or get them mining ASAP if there's much margin to be made
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
It's pretty logical that the ActiveMining scammers chose to associate with the HashFast scammers.
Both companies really don't care about their customers; everything is fine as long as they can get a few coins.

Otherwise I wouldn't even be surprised if kslaugther was selling the boards at a loss. But we probably will never know.

It is quite likely ActiveMining/VMC was a customer of Hashfast and just now they received the order placed in the last year. Looking at the begin of this fraudulent scheme it is possible to infer that ActiveMining/VMC fooled investor and customers with the prospect to create they own hardware, when in reality they intention was just sell re-branded hardware from Hashfast or Avalon. Therefore all promises to produce they own chip and boards was just a façade to hide the real plan, which relied in the promises of another enterprises. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
stop shitting up this thread.

Stop shitting up this forum and the community for your own financial gain and I will promise to stop reminding you that your time left as a free man is limited.
Pages:
Jump to: