Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 51. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There wasn't much reason for the share price to go over IPO in the first place.
I wouldn't really focus on the price until things actually happen.

I think you're being a bit too harsh.
ActiveMining has a wonderful backstory.  There's the international intrigue -- a US company with a London mailing address ... registered in Belize -- a country of sapphire seas, coral reefs, kaleidoscopic wildlife, great Mayan history.  

--Live action News Update--  12:40 (B) 10 @ 0.00149600 ACTIVEMINING --Live Action News Update--

Sorry for the interruption, that was too popcorn-worthy.
Anyhow, there's the cast of characters -- board of directors made up entirely of the Slaughter clan:

"Active Mining Corporation (Belize) Management Team:

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Gerald L. Slaughter, COO/CFO
Micha Slaughter, VP Manufacturing Operations"

Then, there's the Slaughter Underground -- a bunker of Doom Kenneth has reportedly leased for this venture.

There's the magic number -- "28," and that's not all...

Update:  Total bids on BTCT: 33 BTC.  That's called U GOT TEH BAG.
I see housekeeping has been busy clearing out the yelping trolls & their distemper.  Thanks, guys -- left you something under the ashtray on the nightstand.  But my thread was also renamed, leaving me with a bagfull of dicks mixed emotions.  Undecided
Such is life.

@iCECREAKER:

1.  "How many gigahash/watt/sec do ACTM's chips produce?  Is it the same or better than Bitfury/KnC?"

Quote from: eASIC Press Release
"... VMC will use eASIC Nextreme-3™ 28nm devices to create a series of scalable Bitcoin mining machines capable of generating up to 24.756 TH/s (tera hashes per second) of cryptographic hashes.

"... with the impressive performance and low power makes this an ideal solution for our Fast-Hash™"

In short, "up to 24.756 TH/s (tera hashes per second) of cryptographic hashes" at "low power," which translates neatly into: (not much)/24.756 TH/s.

2.  "Why is there no Miner Protection Plan option?  HashFast and Cointerra offer one..."

@pankkake:
"Every time I think it can't be worse, it is."

The market agrees with you.
On BTCT: 12:11 (S) 488 @ 0.00203400 ACTIVEMINING
On Bitfunder:  0.00151000
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
How many gigahash/watt/sec do ACTM's chips produce?  Is it the same or better than Bitfury/KnC?

Why is there no Miner Protection Plan option?  HashFast and Cointerra offer one...
With the formalities & the hoi polloi out of the way, allow me to offer you a glimpse into the heady world of virtual finance, ActM shares, in particular:

One share was bought recently at BTCT:  00:07 (B) 1 @ 0.00235700 ACTIVEMINING

No, your kid wouldn't be able to afford a sippy-carton of milk with the proceeds (unless said milk is subsidized by the government), but it's a substantial sum considering the 59BTC (i'll spell it out, fifty-nine bitcoins) total bid depth.  Every satoshi counts.

Last trade on Bitfunder was 789 shares at .00154. 

"The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread "   "Official"?? Who are you?  Do you know the "Official" mean?

Let's not start off on the wrong foot.
Think of me as a virtual identity, your friend in this series of tubes known as the interweb.
I started this thread as the official forum for open discussion of "ActiveMining ... a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits."1

The other "Official ActiveMining Discussion" thread is being astroturfed and self-moderated by the the CEO of ActiveMining Belize -- in effect, precluding dissenting voices from being heard, thus making genuine discussion impossible.
This thread is offered as a more balanced, unmoderated venue.

1. https://btct.co/security/ACTIVEMINING# ->Details.

Edit: @Stuartuk:  I am happy to discuss ActiveMining.  I can not stop you from voicing your opinion, and am willing to address it with all the diligence and attention it deserves.  This, of course, does not imply that you are free to spaz around & generally make a nuisance of yourself, as you have done in the past.  Spamming will not be tolerated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread "   "Official"?? Who are you?  Do you know the "Official" mean?
Active Mining has shuttered up its discussion thread, opting instead for a self-moderated one, populated by socks & cheerleaders.
I offer this thread as an open, uncensored forum for ActM discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: