Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 43. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I know there are at LEAST a few shareholders who recall this.  Maybe it wasn't 20, but I can't remember the exact amount because Ken deleted his own post.. pathetic 

cool story, bro.

I will never be your bro
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I know there are at LEAST a few shareholders who recall this.  Maybe it wasn't 20, but I can't remember the exact amount because Ken deleted his own post.. pathetic 

cool story, bro.
Activity: 392
I think we already got the report, being the total sales for october. The detailed report he mentioned might be for another time.

how about a report on that promise of 20TH/S he seemed to pull out of his ass?
yeah.. that's what I thought..

It also looks like he deleted his own post which referred to the 20TH/S he was going to deliver.. he must think we all have amnesia

20Th/s? I must've missed that entirely. What are the details of said post?

Ken doesn't speak of details.  He was as vague as that. 
20TH/S were supposed to go online within 2 weeks, and that was more than 2 weeks ago..
It is very disturbing that he deleted that.. I hope you all realize that before he deletes this too

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Building out a 120TH farm at 16GH per chip takes an enormous amount of PCBs, capacitors, substrates, PSUs, chassis, etc.

Where is the money to finish those machines going to come from?

I am quite sure the money to assemble the miners has already been raised.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Hai drawingthesun Smiley
You know that the money for building the miners is available because???
Detailed, verifiable monthly financials?
Or Ken's post that he sold a million bucks worth of vaporware to an unnamed company?

Drawingthesun, naivete is absolutely adorable in children and kittens.  Unfortunately it is just a euphemism -- a kind way of saying "stupid" -- when it comes to money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Building out a 120TH farm at 16GH per chip takes an enormous amount of PCBs, capacitors, substrates, PSUs, chassis, etc.

I am quite sure the money to assemble the miners has already been raised.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Like I have said many times, if Ken can deliver 6x24TH/s machines then we have no problems as this means he can get us to 3% of the network. The sooner the better of course.

Also can we stop talking about price of a bitcoin in this thread? This thread is all about getting our bitcoin back, in bitcoin amounts. I don't care so much about future price if we never get the bitcoin we invested back.

Come on Ken, get us 100TH/s online!

The market for IPO shares is dead.

Perhaps the cheerleaders will hold a car wash to raise funds?

I'd pay good BTC to have zumzero and stuart wash my car while wearing bikinis!   Cheesy
legendary
A lot of bitterness and pessimism here.  How about a big STFU until we see what actually happens with the company?  Nobody has a crystal ball, time will prove everything.

We don't need to "STFU until we see what actually happens with the company."

It is sufficient to see what ACTM's competitors are doing and how they are progressing.

KnC's 28nm chips are done and hashing.

HashFast's 28nm wafers are done and being cut into chips.

ACTM's slow, obsolete 16GH/s EZ Bake chips are still MIA, despite being sold to invesdurrs as "faster to market."

No crystal ball needed, just good old facts.
legendary
Hi all,

Here is a picture of Kenneth Slaughter, VMC CEO, receiving the wafers!

Cheers,

ACTIVE MINING Team

EDIT: Oops, that's actually the CEO of HashFast receiving their wafers. 

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
A lot of bitterness and pessimism here.  How about a big STFU until we see what actually happens with the company?  Nobody has a crystal ball, time will prove everything.
apparently you have a crystal ball Mr. "time will prove everything"

pessimism (maybe some have bitterness, but i didnt lose any $ so i am ok) are borne out of a sheer lack of real communication and information and bullshit one-word responses from Ken.  if you are ok with that then no worries and no reason for you to be posting here.
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
legendary
There is no way on God's Earth that they will be shipping ANYTHING this year, apart from Christmas cards.  I hope it's a funny cat one for bALLBEAKER/mumble.  MEOW.   *lolzy lolz*

ACTM will not be issuing full refunds in BTC when they fail to ship this year.

If HashFast doesn't ship anything this year, apart from Christmas cards, I get a full refund.  In BTC.

Given the coins have appreciated 300% vs fiat since I spent them, I'm fine with that.

How's your ACTM stock doing zz? 

Looks like a total loss!  Glad I sold at 0.0045 way back in August, to suckers like you!   Wink
legendary
How much has already been paid out per share?
How much per share is remaining to reach the .0025 mark?

A total of 25M, but only 10M listed until .0025 is paid in dividends.

About 0.0024 btc per share (10Million only) has still to be paid out.

That's not going to happen.

Even zumzero isn't stupid enough to believe that. 

Stuartuk, OHOH, has already spent his anticipated dividends on a spiffy new logo for ACTM.

Here's the old one:

And the new one:

legendary
VMC Sales:

3rd Quarter 2013           $1,404,217

October 2013                   $520,898

Total Sales YTD             $1,925,115

There is no way ACTM can compete with such paltry sales.

For comparison, HashFast sales are about $20 million in the same amount of time.

ACTM can't sell any more shares, because BitFunder is closing.

ACTM can't sell any more chips, because they are overdue, obsolete, and very slow (16GH).

No money to build out mine = empty Buttcave.
legendary
Our 400GH/sec chips
their 16GH/sec chips
That's the only thing that matters really. They were supposed to have their chips faster than the others, and it looks like it's not happening. KnC shipping before them was already hard, but any custom 28 nm shipping is DEATH.

ACTM is great at deleting my posts.

Designing and producing ASICs?  Not so much!   Cheesy
legendary
HASHFAST TRIUMPHANT!

ALWAYS BET ON ICE...

Silicon Wafer Fabbed Out Successfully

The silicon wafers have completed fabrication. The silicon is the core of the chip, and the complicated etching process that creates the circuitry on the silicon is finished. Now the process is starting of taking this silicon, with its complete circuits, and packaging it into finished chips. The wafers are en route to San Jose, where they will be cut into individual die. We’ll get photos for you soon.

This is great news for HashFast customers.  Our 400GH/sec chips are done and being assembled!

This isn't great news for ACTM. 

Where are their 16GH/sec chips?  Where is their financial statement?
There is no way on God's Earth that they will be shipping ANYTHING this year, apart from Christmas cards.  I hope it's a funny cat one for bALLBEAKER/mumble.  MEOW.   *lolzy lolz*

How's them eAsic test chips hashin' zumzero?
Is Ken's BitGoatse Megamine a 51% threat yet Huh Cheesy

PS:  Ken, be a doll & put this graphic back up on your site, pl0xy plox!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
speaking of capitalism - i have made WAAAAAY more off of Avalon than I EVER will off ActiveMining products/stock.  latest profit was from an Avalon mini that I purchased with 4BTC when BTC was worth around $190/each (i actually paid less than $100/BTC for these back in the day) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/331059461306?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649.  even if you use today's coinbase price of $250/BTC then i still made around $350 (1501, subtract ebay and paypal fees, subtract shipping cost).
legendary
Activity: 364
I was talking generally, not talking about ActiveMining, not least because so much of that has been addressed already so I'm not arsed to get into an argument with someone not interested in actual discussion. My god if you wanted to pick ActiveMining apart you sure do go about it completely wrong. You only pick on the irrelevant points then crow about them as if they are the be all and end all - just happy to be right and saying everyone should have listened.

If ActM fails then it is not going to be because of all this share bullshit or Belize or the eASIC chips themselves being worthless. It'll fail because of business failures if it's going to, and that should be more than apparent by now. All the facts one needs to identify the weak points are out there and you conspicuously and continually fail to pick up on them. If I were writing a takedown of Active Mining or IceDrill, I'd not mention any of your points at all.

You're intellectually lazy and an attention seeker (hence this is my last reply).

You throw the words scammer and illegal around as if that makes you right. It doesn't, although other lazy thinkers may not see that.

Exchanges and most share issuers are not scammers except by your lazy definition. They may be flawed in what they're doing but that doesn't make them a scammer nor do it make what they do illegal. Having done a great deal of due diligence, a lot more than you I'd wager, it's a lot more complicated than that.

What's clear from your last post is that you have a some weird politics going on there. It really doesn't matter to you if people are scamming or not, if they make money or not, if it's legal or not. Forex trading, silver, gold, stock, bonds - all legal and all full of regular traders alongside people doing grey area or illegal things for a buck. No different. You probably feel the same about them. Adding nothing to anything in the world perhaps, just shifting money about.

Fair enough. Who am I to argue with the politics of that - though I wonder how your real life works - but I will never agree with anyone enjoying people's misfortune. It's just plain old nasty. But maybe that's just me being all soft and humanist and actually giving a shit.
Pages:
Jump to: