Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA or XRP - page 3. (Read 11304 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 05:37:20 PM
It seems to me that ripple is a more reliable coin than Cardano. But the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, so I could be wrong.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 05:36:05 PM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!
Well, now the market is weak and I would not risk to buy these coins, as their price falls and there is no sign that the market went bulls in these coins, as these coins drops capitalization that is very bad (
Activity: 546
February 07, 2019, 12:15:19 PM
As far as I remember, there was a lot of information that XRP has a real chance to move even BTC, so I think that I will choose XRP despite the fact that the blockchain of this project as a whole may not be encrypted.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 12:06:57 PM
In general, I now do not understand why people so confidently say that XRP is a bad project. Of course, in the perspective of their proposed options there are no real projects, I think that now most of the community will of course support BTC
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 06, 2019, 12:03:33 PM
I think XRP was way better of based on movements of the market as of now. But if you really have observed ADA is going better as well then you might try it,  but if you don't have much knowledge about it, then better split some for ADA and on XRP the most because it has proven itself to have done better for quite sometime that it was able to rank as second to bitcoin. Though this may change depending on how the coin might be on demand yet one thing is clear there is certainty with XRP.

copper member
Activity: 224
February 06, 2019, 10:15:32 AM
Someone made me buy these two coins sometime last two years. Looking at them in my portfolio now, I feel so much angered cos I just wasted funds.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 09:38:46 AM
I cannot hide how much I love ripple. Although it has many flags as some people say, it has many legit partners which is each for me to hold ripple than having 5000ADA which is not up to ripple's fame. I am also very optimistic about the way ripple will rise fast when we get to the bull's season.
I prefer to buy and store XRP in very large quantities because I see the potential of coins that can be expensive between these two coins, only XRP can do it.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2019, 08:09:35 AM
I do not recognize Ripple, so personally I would choose ADA, as it seems to me, there will be more prospects for this coin!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 06, 2019, 08:02:35 AM
I have 200 dollars and I want to know if I should place it in XRP or ADA. I have both so spare the split 50/50 talk Smiley

Thanks in advance!

Both coins have great potential and are among the top cryptos in the market right now. Ripple is having a better market cap as of the moment.
XRP by Ripple is a centralized Crypto owned by a bunch of banks and has too much supply. Currently, it already has a huge pump. Even higher than ethereum.
ADA by the Cardano platform is a 3rd generation Crypto currently popular in Japan has a lot of room for growth. Expect that its price will surge once it sees major adoption.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 07:59:34 AM
ADA is a very good coin but i will suggest you for ripple because it has large number of volume and it has great potential for future so for for ripple.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 06, 2019, 07:55:09 AM
History price of ADA tell us this coin has so high fluctuation,  the price was dump almost 1/20 from ATH,  and in bull market the price just going up 10 times and currently the price of ADA below than when first tradeable.  But for XRP was keep going up since first tradeable , though current price dumped from ATH,  but with strong fundamental this coin has more potential than ADA and has more probability to going up again to highest price.
If you can take the risk and study how both coins are moving right now, the last ATH really interest you, but we really don't know what path this coins will
go and which is which that received more interest when the bull start to run fast, market assessment and deeper study before you start following or buying whatever between the two.

Potentials can't be deny as players still willing to take the risk and buy this coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 06, 2019, 07:01:18 AM
in my opinion if you have 200 dollars, it is best to choose eos compared to investing in ADA or XRP, because the biggest opportunity is currently in eos in my opinion, and will increase in the future.
Activity: 98
February 06, 2019, 05:52:11 AM
XRP price continues to stay relatively stable amidst bloodbath in the cryptocurrency market. Swift, Ripple's biggest competitor has recently announced that it is joining R3 (enterprise blockchain custodian) on blockchain technology. Very recently R3 made XRP the first ever cryptocurrency available through its Corda settler product.

Ripple is consistently adding new clients including some marquee names in the banking world like American Express, Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Santander and MUFG which helps in tackling the problem of liquidity issues.

Ripple may open the market with the rate of $ 0.78 and may reach till $1.10 till the middle of 2019. Next year, it may be having independent trading platforms and investment routes like bitcoin and Ethereum, closing the rate to around $1.20 by the end of 2019.
So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
Activity: 476
February 06, 2019, 04:23:05 AM
History price of ADA tell us this coin has so high fluctuation,  the price was dump almost 1/20 from ATH,  and in bull market the price just going up 10 times and currently the price of ADA below than when first tradeable.  But for XRP was keep going up since first tradeable , though current price dumped from ATH,  but with strong fundamental this coin has more potential than ADA and has more probability to going up again to highest price.
Activity: 434
February 02, 2019, 06:26:07 PM
I cannot hide how much I love ripple. Although it has many flags as some people say, it has many legit partners which is each for me to hold ripple than having 5000ADA which is not up to ripple's fame. I am also very optimistic about the way ripple will rise fast when we get to the bull's season.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2019, 06:19:28 PM
Ada is too cheap at the moment and considering its potential I am extremely bullish on Ada.
As for ripple, well, it has supporters and customers, but it is centralized and I am against centralization, you know
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 06:11:39 PM
I think the two coins have a pretty good potential for long-term investment, can be seen now that the XRP is able to become a much invested coin and is able to replace the second position of ethereum, on the other hand the ADA coin also has a project team that develops advanced technology later there will be many benefits. but you should not just focus on the two coins, because there are still many other coins that have good potential as well and will be able to give you big profits later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
February 02, 2019, 06:03:29 PM
go in for XRP. it is a wise choice. it has a strong community backing it up with fiat. and it has future but ada is going down. it is yet to recover since january 2018. with no huge updates concerning the project. you might stick with your choice of splitting your money 50/50 and go for both. they are all good investments.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 02, 2019, 05:53:18 PM
this is a better and safer way because both are coins that have the potential to generate profits but because of their fluctuating nature, the risk of falling is also there, so it would be better to choose both so that when one falls then you can still profit from another coin
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 05:41:33 PM
I think that there is no precise answer to such questions. To invest in what one coin and wait she's grown so much is not worth it, besides the choice between Ripple and ADA is not obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: