Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 10. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
The current investment in altcoin is quite risky. But some pennies are still worth rising in the moment, most likely your analysis is really good to choose the coin as you like.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:51:07 AM
The use cases are different for different altcoins. Then altcoins are way cheaper and one can make more profit trading altcoin with little capital, unlike bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?

I use altcoin to trade, and send some money. Transfer fees from altcoin are cheaper and faster than bitcoin.
That's the advantage of altcoin from my point of view. So I can say altcoin is better, because it is very influential into my life.
Activity: 132
August 01, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
Bitcoin has very good stability, but Bitcoin can't make you get the benefits quickly, and Bitcoin can't make you make a lot of money. On the contrary, altcoin can let you get the benefits quickly, and you can get a lot of fast. Money, but unstable, with high risk
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

Most altcoins serve as a multipurpose token that is used to transact on a project platform.
With a coin like that, one can get a discount by using the altcoin to make a purchase.
So, maybe that is the advantage gained.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 30, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
I do not see many advantages here. It is clear that no one will surpass bitcoin in the volume of operations.
The only plus of altcoins is their affordable price on the market at the moment and speed in carrying out the transaction.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Many other altcoins help solve other problems that Bitcoin itself cannot. Like Etherium with its smart contract.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
There are quite a lot of different advantages, there are really private like Zcash and Monero, Ilikr them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 30, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
Advantage of altcoin versus bitcoin is that you can invest on a lot of altcoins and can double or triple your initial investment but if you will invest in bitcoin, you are only investing on one coin. The profit potential in investing on altcoins is enormous, that’s assuming if you have a little patience and go with fairly reputable altcoins.
you can bet new skills and knowledge from learning lf operati g altcoins and mo ey, of course, if ylu choose wosely
http://www.securix.io/
July 30, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
therea re a lot of advantages and disad antages that they have, you need to chooze aone particular altcoi
Activity: 66
July 30, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
Advantage of altcoin versus bitcoin is that you can invest on a lot of altcoins and can double or triple your initial investment but if you will invest in bitcoin, you are only investing on one coin. The profit potential in investing on altcoins is enormous, that’s assuming if you have a little patience and go with fairly reputable altcoins.
Activity: 128
July 30, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
The altcoin coin is created on the basis of bitcoin. Its technology is necessarily higher than Bitcoin.
The currency of the altcoin is fast, the anonymity is high, and the number of functions is increased. It is a new cash payment system.
Activity: 106
July 30, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
One of the greatest advantage of a thrilling altcoin is that they often represent the testing of a theory that eventually benefit bitcoin itself.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 06:22:05 AM
Everything depends solely on each altcoins and the project that supports them!
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
the advantage of altcoyins is a smaller commission for transactions, it is more precise in the deferred spheres
July 30, 2018, 06:17:07 AM
My opinion: It will increase, only time is needed. Time is always above all, especially in any business, not immediately will be a huge profit, you need to wait, then wait. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
Advantage of altcoin is such thst different coin can have different uses and diffetent protocol or merged protocol  or achieve snything by experimenting different ideas that could be use to further propagate the ideals of blockchain and cryptocurrency!
Activity: 103
July 30, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
I think if you want to hold it for a long time then I suggest you invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has low stability risk and is suitable for long-term investment, but it will earn less money. Altcoin recommends that you invest short-term and sell at high market prices. Out, you can make a lot of money in the short term, but relatively risky is not very stable
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
Its ability for higher transaction speed due to its algorithms and the its ability of easy to reach for users.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 30, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
I'm a small investor so alts are the only way I'll "hit it big". BTC is a nice hedge and you should own at least a sum, but it doesn't make sense to me to hold a large chunk of BTC unless I'm looking for "safe" investments.
BTC might get me 2x or 3x in the next few years, but a risky alt could get me 50x.
Pages:
Jump to: