Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 9. (Read 2561 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
The upside potential in good new altcoins is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game than in BTC, ETH and so on. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 59
August 07, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
The most important advantage of buying alternative coins at an early stage is Bonuses. Bonus when buying can be from 20 to 50%
Activity: 103
August 07, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
Coin Nebulas has a very low commission for the transfer of coins. For 1 coin, you can make a million transactions. It is also a very promising coin for investment
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
Actually Bitcoin is riskier than a lot of alts which are backed by real business and value creation. The future of Bitcoin is very uncertain. I still agree that most alts are useless though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
Simple, the main altcoins advantage is their specification on specific project and service. You can't use btc on those project because they need to prioritize their own alternative coins.

For me, the best advantage of the altcoins is their number. There are a lot of them on the market and you can always make a very good choice. Just learn a lot about the project and pick the best alts.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
Altcoins are more focused on some specific area or solving some specific problem. Bitcoin, in turn, acts only as the Internet gold, no more.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 03, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
the advantages of altcoin that I know is we can make more bitcoin with altcoin. we have many options to buy the altcoin at the low price and sell at the high price. we can try to buy 5 altcoins and then hold it for a while and when the price increase, we can sell the altcoin to get more bitcoin. the more big balance of bitcoin you use to buy altcoin, the more chance for you to make a big profit in bitcoin too especially if the altcoin price can increase double than the price before.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?

There are always many advantages and disadvantages in each coin. Altcoin has a team of developers who usually outlines better ways to speed up transactions at lower cost by comparison of BTC, ethereum is much faster and you do not have to pay too much to transfer money, simply more practical.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
Unlike bitcoin, altcoins can grow dozens of times, but it's worth remembering that they can fall much faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:40:58 AM
the main advantage of bitcoin, the amount of traffic up and down so that the coin rate sometimes pumps quite high over the time of the campaign, so for traders more like playing on ico or altcoin b
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
in general, altcoins often have a lot of supplies and can occasionally be full of shipping networks, while bitcoin has less supply and the shipping network is always fast.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
Of course altcoins are a lot cheaper than bitcoin. So people with less money will be able to invest too regarding it prices. But we need to keep in mind either that altcoins will be much more volatile in price than bitcoin.
Altcoins has more various number too, so it can provides us with more choices rather than just stuck on bitcoin or eth..
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 03, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
Simple, the main altcoins advantage is their specification on specific project and service. You can't use btc on those project because they need to prioritize their own alternative coins.

For me, that is the clearest thing that I understand on alternative coins / tokens. I do learn a lot on this thread but not so sure or agreed on other post. But it will make sense at all.

Well done folks !
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 01:08:17 AM
the biggest advantage is that the potential of the subcoin section is high. When you invest in a successful project, it can make you rich for a moment. subcoin section usually improve itself.
Activity: 336
August 03, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
There were so many advantages that we may get from Altcoins than Bitcoin. One of those things is that we will be able to earn in a short period of time with more than twice or thrice with our capital invested in Altcoins. Unlike Bitcoin, even it has a great value and the leading one in terms of high price but we will just get usually 5% because Bitcoin will just slowly increase.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
August 03, 2018, 12:05:49 AM
The only disadvantage I saw with altcoins over bitcoin is that it is utility specific. Say altcoin specific for gambling. They have coin specific for that matter only. Say an altcoin is product based, you would use such a coin to buy the specific product that only their coin will be used to buy it. So the earning goes straight to the altcoin.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Bitcoin again became the first crypto to introduce a new method of cash system, it was hitting another coin that was dreaming.
Then altcoin evolved with more precision and advanced usability.
Like instant transactions, cheaper cost, lower energy consumption, unlimited scalability, this makes the competition very complex and tight.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Altcoin is also a profitable crypto currency. Altcoins is more advance then bitcoin and some Altcoin not just work as a currency also work as developer. Altcoin like Ethereum is more stable  and less volatile because of this this is used mainly for long term investment then that of bitcoin. Altcoins are also use as money transaction facility because of its fast secure safe transaction. Altcoins charges low transaction fees. Altcoins also used for online shopping and Altcoin also accepted by many institutions as tution fee.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
Most likely the altcoin is very suitable for someone to use to make profits every day because when the bitcoin exchange rate decreases it definitely affects the price of other altcoins so that someone who uses the altcoin for long-term investment is very risky.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

Currently for every altcoin try to provide more benefits and benefits for the crypto community. They want to solve the problem in crypto space now like a scalability problem. Altcoin has changed a lot of people's finances by providing many advantages. They have not been able to reach bitcoin levels, but are very close.
Pages:
Jump to: