Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1888 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The advantage Is that its the pioneer of crypto coin in the market, almost known al lover the world.. Btc is one of the of earning investing through on line even if your just at home.. And profits of eerning in high expectation on like the rest.. And it can cope up in are financial daily need as well..
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
There are lots of advantages of using bitcoin, i used it to pay my bills and buying eload without hassle, you dont need to go outside and transact personally, making my life more convenient
Activity: 90
April 09, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, which has many advantages such as providing great benefits and opportunities for those who invest in bitcoin
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

For me, the advantages of bitcoin are so many like it can support our needs like our expenses in our house and to pay our bills. Also if you have a bitcoin you can buy all your needs or all your want, you cam treat your family when they has one of your family member has a birthday.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 09, 2018, 01:27:28 AM
Bitcoin is world first decentralised digital currency. And it has more advantage then others. Bitcoin have more user then other crypto. And it has also charge low transaction fee then other currency. Due to this there are more than 100000 online retailer using Bitcoin for trading goods. You can buy your favorite software from Microsoft, and other  stuffs from Amazon buy using Bitcoin, because these big companies are start accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin's another advantage is its Blockchain technology and uninterrupted money transaction.  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 08, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
5. limited supply of bitcoin and volatility

How is volatility of bitcoins a advantage ? Do you think that this volatility is the reason for sudden price rise as well and thus you are listing it as an adavatge.

I think that regular investors will be ready with reduced profits if this volatility is reduced. This will eliminate the surprise element from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
April 08, 2018, 01:16:35 PM
Here are the major bitcoin advantages
snip--
Added the fifth point. The number of bitcoins is indeed limited. Thus, over time, the number of enthusiasts bitcoin bigger, meaning the higher demand, while the amount of supply remains, so a bitcoin will be a rare item of high value. This is perfect for investment.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 08, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
Earlier, the transactions were processed only on working days. As a result, it took a lot of time and we have to wait for the funds to arrive in case of emergency as well. With the arrival of bitcoin, this limitation has been overcome and now we can transfer funds with the help of our mobile and at any time, any day of the week.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:08:14 PM
Bitcoin has lots of benefits, but you have to be patient for its adwatages. It also removes the financial problem of your family.
thankyou.
Activity: 246
April 08, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
I personally love the idea of Bitcoin,but it will never really be adopted by the masses until many many things are worked out.I've seen it go from $800 per Bitcoin to 16,000 per Bitcoin.That might be great for investors but as an average Joe looking to purchase a cup of coffee,I'd be pissed if I realized I paid 200 for that cup of coffee because of speculation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:02:38 PM
Bitcoin operates independently and is not under the control of any government. Bitcoin is not subject to tax. Bitcoin has high security, quick form of payment. You can access bitcoin anywhere in the world. These are the advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
First of all, it's a smart form of money that doesn't requires cost, time, middleman or government be used to buy or sell things. The major advantage of Bitcoin is the time taken to buy/sell bitcoin for local currency is just a few seconds and Bitcoin is worldwide currency, unlike money.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Advantages of Bitcoin that other Coins don't have are, Bitcoin is very high reliability other than some altcoins, it has secured or very promising future that you will just have to relax and wait, and Bitcoin is the first coins or crypto in this world and the first that became so popular cryptocurrency in the whole world. We all know that without Bitcoin existence in this world, there will be no altcoins, altcoins are just born because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other Financial intermidiarises have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies
Activity: 251
April 08, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
the benefits of bitcoin from other coins are better-priced coins compared to other coins, and that bitcoin is one of the most promising investments that can improve our economy in the future.
Activity: 434
April 08, 2018, 11:41:35 AM
There are many advantages of Bitcoin. But for me, the best advantage of Bitcoin is a fast transaction without annoying. It is simple but that is why I trust the bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
April 08, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
Here are the major bitcoin advantages

1. instant transaction
2. privacy and security
3. decentralized currency
4. global payments and acceptance
Activity: 73
April 08, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Big advantage it's investment nature. Not being just currency additional benefit of investment gains. 
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
Advantage of having a bitcoin is that I have the opportunities to invest and earn my own money . Bitcoin helps many people achieve or reach thier  aims in life .

Activity: 350
April 07, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
If you want to talk about any advantage of any coin first of all it would be Bitcoin. Compare to any other crypto currencies, Bitcoin is More secure, useful, less risky and highly profitable. Because all other coins are based on Bitcoin. If crypto market exists, it will be dominating currency in  the market.
Although there are a lot of new altcoin being built with new features and technologies, it still can not replace bitcoin because the investment community's acceptance of bitcoin is unchanged. Bitcoin has a great influence on the value of almost all of the remaining altcoin on the market so bitcoin will remain firmly in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: