Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of Investing in an ICO - page 5. (Read 1120 times)

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
Actually the only advantage i can see in joining an ICO is the discount nothing more.
I can see also the risk of an ICO being a scam or no plan on exchange for a long time.
2018 is a disaster for many investors. that is why the community is not healthy now!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 02:20:10 AM
Participants in an ICO get a much better deal, and the coins/tokens can be purchased at a couple of times lower the price than they would rank later on the exchange. Funds under ICO are transparent and verified as well provide clarification about where the ICO funds will be spent. In the starting phase of the ICO companies, the early supporters have more liquidity and high chances of the rapid capital growth.

For example many ICOs like primary.io have really good offers, you can get on their PRE-SALE a 15% BONUS until 31.12.2018.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
November 23, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
In my opinion, during this period of such a sharp fall in the cryptocurrency market, investing in ICO projects is now very risky. Now it's better to wait some time. If there are available funds, it is better to buy ethereum, and not invest it in the ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
Aside from discounted rates when purchasing tokens before public launching, what else can a potential investor benefit from investing in an initial coin offering?
What do they do when the coin comes to a crash when it goes public? How do these companies protect the interests of their investors?

Buying it cheap with bonuses are the only reasons of why people will invest to a good ICO so that they could possibly to earn a lot if the project will become success and become more expensive. Other reason like they love the commodity is jusy an excuse but the truth is every one wants their money to become big which is not really possible now as the bearish market is still in effect.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 09:41:32 PM
Yes, because there are many Bonuses provided by the ICO project when the pre-ICO was started, so this is a distinct advantage for Investors when buying Tokens in ICO, but I see that the ICO project is far from perfect, when ICO projects are listed on the exchange market , the price always falls and is far from the ICO price, this causes investors not to look at the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
The advantage is the possibility to earn huge profit if the project would be successful because ico has small value of coin and if it is got listed in multiple exchange the possibility of increasing of value is there but there are many scam ico right now that is why be careful on that.
very true what you convey in your opinion about the benefits of ico but for now and conditions like now many investors are afraid to follow the ico because a lot of which ends with a scam and we experience a loss of time and costs even though not so big
if you invest in the right ICO, of course there will be a lot of advantages in it, especially if they give a bonus above 30% when you buy it. when the product of the ICO is available in the market, and the price is high, it will be a very good profit for every investor.
Activity: 2
November 22, 2018, 09:25:08 PM
Investing in an ICO when the market is in bearish mood not profitable.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 22, 2018, 06:58:15 PM
It always goes to a crash after listing. It just keeps on happening.
Strong hands are needed to keep them on a stable price and I dont think there is much investors who does that.
It is all about the money by now. After even a .01 Usd profit they run away and take that profit to Vegas to gamble it. Grin

It will always be a risk. There is no assurance to what might happen since you dont know who the buyers are or what strategy are they doing.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 22, 2018, 06:39:20 PM
Aside from discounted rates when purchasing tokens before public launching, what else can a potential investor benefit from investing in an initial coin offering?
What do they do when the coin comes to a crash when it goes public? How do these companies protect the interests of their investors?
Mostly they are trying to return all of the funds to investors if the project received some problems at some stage, but mostly if we get to token sale and value of token go down x10-100 times nobody cares about that because token released and all of investors lose their funds and never experienced that some campaigns after they fails at coming to exchange with not good price started to return investments
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:42:01 PM
The ICO I haves invested in when I started cryptocurrency never actually did me well, so it has actually made me stay clear off it but nonetheless there is always that huge discount involved and also better opportunity to earn huge profit  so am working towards overcoming the fear of what I have lost and key back into ICO as I hva know better now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
Definitely, investing early gives the benefit of the discounted price but on the other hand, one can get early access to the projects which is still not open to the public. I have seen some projects where early investors have exclusive access to try the product or service of the ICO issuing company. This reduces the ordinary risk of investing in similar rolled out projects due to the cost associated with it. However, it also has a different kind of risk associated with the investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
The advantage is the possibility to earn huge profit if the project would be successful because ico has small value of coin and if it is got listed in multiple exchange the possibility of increasing of value is there but there are many scam ico right now that is why be careful on that.
very true what you convey in your opinion about the benefits of ico but for now and conditions like now many investors are afraid to follow the ico because a lot of which ends with a scam and we experience a loss of time and costs even though not so big
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
November 22, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
It's crazy to believe that every ico will bring profit, many icos are just schemes for taking bitcoins and ethereums from people. I have some investments in icos, but for me those investments are not for fast money making, I hold them for the future, I belive that idea behind of some them can have real purpose in future, when that comes and if that comes I will have them in my wallet.
My advice for new investors in icos is to look in future before they invest money now, it can be a long run before they become successful but that can be very worthy.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 22, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
token provider companies must have a reserve fund to maintain the stability of the price of tokens on the market. it is also to maintain investor confidence
copper member
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
There are numerous advantages of investing in icos such as, you get to enjoy high return of profit on your investment.
You need not to posses any skillto be able to invest.
Your investment is determinent on your financial position per time.
You become a shareholder.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 22, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
if the team and developers are serious they should provide special funds to monitor market prices and are willing to buy back if prices fall very deep, because this will give investors and users confidence.
You think the team really wants to be wasting their time on that when they have other better things to do? It is the market, basically, if you want to be buying into the market at a lower price and you believe in the long term, you will definitely do so.

Considering the market on its own is not really favorable at the moment when it comes to growth, I guess whoever is investing should probably know that already anyway before deciding to invest and should be ready to know how to manage their funds while doing so.

Most serious investors are not always about the short term, and as long as the team tends to make the product go into usage, in the long run, the value will increase, which in this case, real investors are always in it for the long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:48:55 AM
The only advantage of ICO investment is equal investment. This means that everyone can participate in investment in good projects. It is different from traditional financial investment. Traditional financial investment projects are usually monopolized. Other than that, the ICO project has no advantages, all of which are shortcomings.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
the advantage of investing in ICO is that the losses are not too big, we only get time losses, now it is very difficult to get ico, which really can benefit investors.
Activity: 265
November 22, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Of recent icos have not been in their best performance.  But never the less there are still.some ico that are performing well on exchange and the advantage of participating in them is that you get to buy more at a cheaper rate and sell high when its being listed
Activity: 50
November 21, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
Getting in early of course is an advantage. This also is the riskiest time to invest. Risk/Reward.
Pages:
Jump to: