Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 10, 2017, 12:57:43 AM
The advantage is that you can pay fast, and send the money to whomever you want. The disadvantage is that the bitcoin network is anonymous, once you send the money to a certain person you do not know if that person will be sending what you bought for your bitcoin, and you cannot have your money returned. This is the bad part of bitcoin. And of course the taxes that you pay when you send the money, they can go as high as 1-5 USD.

There are advantages and disadvantages for everything on this world. Nothing is only good, nothing is just too bad. Same like bitcoin, they have many different pros and cons. And like you just said, if someone send any money to any other persona and then after sometime you get to know, that was not that intended person, loss is on your side then.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 11:46:54 AM
The main advantage of buying stuffs using bitcoin is it will not come to taxable income where amount will be spend directly to buy things . If people who really don't want to pay tax then they will use bitcoin to buy things. As well vendor also can able to give huge discount for bitcoin transaction where he will also end upto not paying tax until he is converting into fiat currency.
I am just correcting you with your wrong statement in order to avoid confusing other members. You won't be avoiding tax if you are paying in Bitcoin, most likely a person who will avoid taxes is the person or business who is receiving Bitcoin as a payment. And there is no way you will be avoiding tax, taxes such as Value-Added Tax and Excise Tax are included in the purchased price of an item, which is also known as the Suggested Retail Price (SRP).

We must avoid tax while paying via bitcoin, that's why I prefer to use bitcoin in my daily life spendings and shopping.

We don't have to pay tax via bitcoin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
October 09, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
The main advantage of buying stuffs using bitcoin is it will not come to taxable income where amount will be spend directly to buy things . If people who really don't want to pay tax then they will use bitcoin to buy things. As well vendor also can able to give huge discount for bitcoin transaction where he will also end upto not paying tax until he is converting into fiat currency.
I am just correcting you with your wrong statement in order to avoid confusing other members. You won't be avoiding tax if you are paying in Bitcoin, most likely a person who will avoid taxes is the person or business who is receiving Bitcoin as a payment. And there is no way you will be avoiding tax, taxes such as Value-Added Tax and Excise Tax are included in the purchased price of an item, which is also known as the Suggested Retail Price (SRP).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
One of the most widely publicized benefits of btc is that financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions on accounts.

Activity: 14
October 09, 2017, 07:57:51 AM
My though is that Advantages of paying with Bitcoin is More private, secure and undercontrol .Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions And Trades.
Smiley
Activity: 308
October 09, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
October 09, 2017, 12:48:56 AM
It's anonymous
Superfast
Safe!
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 12:21:12 AM
The advantages of paying with bitcoin is faster and the cost is cheaper compared to bank payments. besides, for some online selling sites we do not need to send proof of transfer like a bank.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 09, 2017, 12:12:19 AM
In bitcoin network, We do not need to fill a lot of details in order to initiate transfer. A single string of encrypted identification, nothing else.
There is very low fee within bitcoin payments. Users have option to adjust transaction fee for fast transfers.
Almost impossible to track and identify the personal details of owner. No sales tax on any purchase made through bitcoin.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
October 08, 2017, 11:39:43 PM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

If you pay using bitcoin you are discrete. You dont need to attach your identity in your transaction online. Purchasing with bitcoin is tax free it only pay a minimal fee in sending and lastly you can send using a mobile phone using your internet.
Activity: 434
October 08, 2017, 11:01:07 PM
It's advantage is I can confirm that the payment was made and how much I paid. Because in fiat, there are some occurences that the payment was being tampered for personal motives like what government officials do.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
October 08, 2017, 08:55:16 PM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

In my opinion, some of the advantages of paying with bitcoin is the convenience of using it. Because unlike any other online bankings and transactions, paying with bitcoin is way more easier. Imagine that people can really earn just via investing with bitcoin. Also, paying earned interest to certain online establishments without any hassle in long lines.
Activity: 284
October 08, 2017, 08:49:15 PM

The advantages of paying with bitcoin is that making payment is quiet easier as compared to physical currencies. Then transaction charges are far less as compared to other bank transactions. Another thing is that, no need to pay additional money for  credit cards. Lastly, payment transactions are getting immediately verified and its quiet safe way of payment.
Activity: 462
October 08, 2017, 08:34:08 PM
In my opinion, the main advantage of paying using bitcoin is the convenience. Unlike any other online banking, paying with bitcoin is way more easy. Imagine that you can really earn via investing with bitcoin, then paying earned interest to certain online establishments or even websites without the hassle ang bustle in long lines. Very convenient for busy people
Activity: 23
October 08, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

for me once and for all because using it we as consumers do not have to risk our financial future when we do things like our Christmas shopping.
Activity: 21
October 08, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

For me So with bitcoin, we have a secure, programmable form of money that can be used for global transactions, that cannot be forged, that is fully audit-able, that is actually software that can be built into anything and everything.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 07:26:21 PM
Basically the advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous wherein you don't have to present you Identification Card to make payments unlike using your Credit Card, when you charge a huge amount the cashier would ask you for a valid ID to verify your card.
You are absolutely right, bitcoin give a lot of advantages to people, the most important thing, It's untracked, so as you say, it is anonymous also you don't have to send your documents or ID for verifications.
You are free to send any amount your want, with a low amount for miner fees. You can pay any services you want that accept bitcoin without any problem or any interdictions.
Other eases are also given by the bitcoin that are there is no taxes involved in bitcoin so that there is no worries about the sales tax or income tax and paying through bitcoin gives a lot to payer as well as receive and a lot of stores are no accepting it as payment because they come to know about its benefits and it gives benefits I every mode it is used.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 08, 2017, 06:44:32 AM
Making payment is quiet easy as compared to physical currencies, do not have to leave our home it saves time.
Transaction charges are far less as compared to other bank transactions.
Time of transfer is far faster then other formats like NEFT or RTGS
As Bit coin is in Digital format we are free from worries of storing or carrying it like other physical currencies.
No need to pay addiditial money for  Credit or Debit cards.
As each payment transaction is getting immediately verified its quiet safe way of payment.

Activity: 56
October 08, 2017, 05:53:17 AM
You have already given the main advantages of the use of Bitcoin as a mean of payment. I would say transparency, reliability so secure, and don't forget about the transaction fees that are very cheap comparing to conventional payment methods
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 08, 2017, 05:43:56 AM
Well before the main advantage of bitcoin was its lesser fees than credit card or paypal. However we could not use that one anymore right now because of the ridiculous  fees. On the other hand its anonymous  feature is still really good for not so legal transactions

Its very advantageous to pay BTC to avoid some extra fees of some paypal that will charge even unreasonable amount but you don't have any choice because it is needed but because Of BTC  I can directly sent BTC to their wallet wit out using money transfer paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: