Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 08, 2017, 05:36:27 AM
I think the greatest advantage of bitcoin is being  anonymous. Unlike in a bank, they can dig your profile and all. In bitcoin i think you can hide you profile and yet you still transacts. One more thing, no need to go through long lines  in in processing just like in a regular bank. Its a little less hassle for us and its more private.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 08, 2017, 05:20:09 AM
Well, it has a lot of advantages if we see this at this way, it is good because you can pay without letting the other person know who are you, because you are fully anonymous if you pay with it.
But blockchain needs to be acelerated a lot in order to let this happen, transactions are taking a lot to be confirmed (more than 15 minutes at the moment) and we can not wait 15 minutes in a store to wait to the first confirmation.
Or just pay with bitcoin debit cards at those stores will make it 1000% more easier to do.

Anonymity is the most beautiful feature of the bitcoin this service provided by bitcoin is highly admired and appreciated by people. Anonymity not only gives you full control over your money, no one can blackmail you or threatened you for the money you have, otherwise with cash people are after you and even some times murder you just for the sake of money. The speed of transactions is also admirable.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 05:04:38 PM
The more is bought and sold with btc the more new people will hear about it.. and Bitcoin can grow. It's also good more and more expensive items like real estate have seen the light
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2017, 04:40:14 PM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

For me the most advantages that Bitcoin offers is that it has a faster and cheaper transactions compare to many old school type of payment platform online, it faces issues of course but it is normal and it getting stronger each day after that. Bitcoin itself was never hack since its existence only those Bitcoin regulated exchanges that holds other peoples Bitcoin are getting breach by this black hat hackers that is resulting to the fall down of price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 03:59:11 PM
Now is not time to talk about the undisputed advantages of btc. Anonymity is fictitious. If you left your bitcoin address on some resource, for example, in your account in a social network, everyone who has access to your address can see how many bitcoins you receive. For anonymity, it is better to use some altcoins.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
October 07, 2017, 03:51:42 PM
advantages are even difficult to enumerate, but most importantly there is no commission when withdrawing funds, as for me
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 07, 2017, 03:46:58 PM
I wish the use of Bitcoin would be more wide spread here in Europe...almost no business offers Bitcoin currency as an alternative to FIAT currency

It will be spread very soon, we just have to wait for the right time because there are still companies and governments that are worried and skeptic about bitcoin. But I'm sure that one day there will be the time that everyone is using bitcoin and this is going to be one of the best day ever in history of bitcoin. When they realize that there are so many advantages they can get when they started to get paid with bitcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 03:45:28 PM
There are many  advantages of paying with Bitcoin.The first advantage is that Bitcoin provides cheap and fast transactions which does not require any paper work. The other advantage can be the anonymous transactions . The third advantage can be that our transactions can not be tracked by any other third party such as banks or government.As these transactions are without any involvement of banks or government so no sale taxes are added.The payments can be done simply from our mobile phones or laptops, we only need an internet connection for this.
Activity: 378
October 07, 2017, 03:34:58 PM
actually what you say is cheap by using bitcoin because you do not see how bitcoin value if converted into currency applicable in a country. I once made a payment using bitcoin, turns out when compared it is cheaper to use our currency rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 308
October 07, 2017, 03:11:13 PM
Comparatively bitcoin is a good choice to make payment for the purchased items instead of  credit card . Because the fees that they implemented for this services is comparatively lesser than credit card.And also it's very easy to use and transaction speed is higher than the others.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 02:57:13 PM
Advantages are very limited as of now, rather their are quite a few disadvantages, atleast I feel so while using it.
Advantages are like its really helpful for cross border or international transaction, the fees or charges are relatively lower, anonymous transaction also is a good advantage. And ofcourse you can use it anytime without without delay except the confirmation time, which is gradually improving.
And also if we consider it as an asset or investment, it provided a huge profit and potentially it has more to give.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
October 07, 2017, 02:40:35 PM
I wish the use of Bitcoin would be more wide spread here in Europe...almost no business offers Bitcoin currency as an alternative to FIAT currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 02:12:50 PM
Well, it has a lot of advantages if we see this at this way, it is good because you can pay without letting the other person know who are you, because you are fully anonymous if you pay with it.
But blockchain needs to be acelerated a lot in order to let this happen, transactions are taking a lot to be confirmed (more than 15 minutes at the moment) and we can not wait 15 minutes in a store to wait to the first confirmation.
Or just pay with bitcoin debit cards at those stores will make it 1000% more easier to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
October 07, 2017, 02:09:52 PM
The growing market lets you use bitcoin on many types of transactions online. I've red about some hotels accepting bitcoin as a payment for their services, there are also online games that accepts bitcoin transactions. The growing market gives many possibilities for more types of transactions.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 01:58:35 PM
for me I am going to make bitcoin only payment option on our website and we do ask our clients and they was so happy with it so in my opinion bitcoin is much easy and source
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
October 07, 2017, 01:54:48 PM
The advantage to sellers would be more customer base (cash/credit card/crypto)
Activity: 364
October 07, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

The advantage of paying with bitcoin is that bitcoin users are facilitated by transaction, anonymous (though not completely anonymous) and more secure. Bitcoin owners also benefit from practicality, no need to carry cash or credit cards.
Activity: 502
October 07, 2017, 01:46:39 PM
Advantage of paying bitcoin ? Well it is easy to pay. Just put your wallet address and it is becomes easily paid, maybe we just wait but it takes a few minutes only,  easy transaction is one of the reason why i love bitcoin  we don't need to go to somewhere and waste our time.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

one of the benefits of bitcoin in our lives is what you say. I also feel better in everything. yes in terms of spending with less bitcoin than local money. one advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
Currently, I feel Bitcoins are good for investments and never used it buy any illegal things online.

Because of slow transactions if a site wants at least one confirmation to confirm your order then you may need to wait for few hours after payment. That is a bad thing about Bitcoin transactions. I'm into Bitcoins only for the investment purpose as of now. If you want to hide your identity then Bitcoins are the best option for payment.

Me too, I'm into Bitcoin for future investment purposes. Waiting for few hours after payment in an online transaction weither it is an illegal thing or not has no assurance that you will receive the thing you ordered, and you can't cancel the payment if ever you can't contact the seller anymore. Aside from hiding your identity, sales charge won't be added to your purchase, if ever it has transaction fees it is at a very low price, and you can use mobile for payments.
Pages:
Jump to: