Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 55. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 10, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
i see that so many bounty hunters who sell their coin with cheaper price than ico price. I think that's the wrong thing. considering we have worked hard to get it and after getting paid we easily sell it with cheap price. usually, if I see the coin price in the market is cheap, I will hold it for a while until the price matches. that way we will gain the profit

This is a very good point. I think that bounty hunters sell there tokens to early. This means that the price of the token comes under the ICO price, what a disbenefit is for the project. If the bounty hunters hold a part of their earnings will it pay back in my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
i see that so many bounty hunters who sell their coin with cheaper price than ico price. I think that's the wrong thing. considering we have worked hard to get it and after getting paid we easily sell it with cheap price. usually, if I see the coin price in the market is cheap, I will hold it for a while until the price matches. that way we will gain the profit
copper member
Activity: 269
July 10, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
Most bounty hunters have just one intention, and that is to sell and make their money and then move to the next project. Am a bounty hunter too. I personally dont like the idea of dumping tokens, but sometimes you are forced to do it. If you dont sell immediately, other will sell it and dump the price on you.
Yes, you maybe right that bounty hunters may sell their tokens once it will hit the exchange but i don't think that it is enough for the token's value to dropped since this is only a small amount of the whole circulating supply.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

I would advise in the first place not to hurry, and very carefully choose projects. Now there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
Yes i has a that kind of situation we dont expect perfection but expect failure. But when the bounty hunters get the token they want they know when to sell and hold for the better. If your new about crypto and you want to bounties try to study first so that you can learn whats happening on bounty and how to hunt altcoin.
Activity: 195
July 10, 2018, 06:36:53 PM
Most bounty hunters have just one intention, and that is to sell and make their money and then move to the next project. Am a bounty hunter too. I personally dont like the idea of dumping tokens, but sometimes you are forced to do it. If you dont sell immediately, other will sell it and dump the price on you.
Activity: 183
July 10, 2018, 06:31:51 PM
I don't see the point in holding unpromising coins. of the 10 new coins, only one can grow in value.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 10, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I think most people who do that certainly have an urgent need so that they are forced to sell their tokens immediately without targeting the price of ICO. this is certainly not very influential in the market price movements because the prize hunters only get token in the amount that is not too large compared with investors who dare to invest some money on tokens that they will trade for greater profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I do not think bounty hunters are so stupid to sell their tokens for a pittance. Most likely pennies are sold by investors who received large discounts during the private sale of tokens.
Activity: 392
July 10, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
for me as a bounty hunter i read a lot about the bounty that i participated and check for the community and dev if this is gonna work and is it worth to hodl before selling.. But today majority is they don't matter how good the project, usually when they receive the coins and listed in any exchange automatically dump that is the sad part of bounty hunters.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 10, 2018, 12:05:28 AM
I don't totally agreed to your statement, bounties are just very small portion maybe it can affect the price but not so severe. Market status also affects the price, during this bearish market almost everything dumps. Most of ICO's are not focused on pricing at first stage and sometimes private investors are the one responsible of price dumps for they accumulated huge discounts during private sale. I'm a bounty hunter but a hodler and I believe in long term perspective.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 11:31:35 PM
The opinion of the Bounty hunters is important in this discussion, I should add that we should improve the quality of the jobs we do because we can do better so the work of the bounty hunter will be well seen. There will be ICOs like Ethereum that will remain in time, allowing the ecosystem to grow, remember that the crypto space is developing and we must be prepared for the best event in which the cryptocurrencies deserve the greatest acceptance of society.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
I fully agree with you , unfortunately not all bounty hunters understand this

I think all bounty hunters understands this
But the need for money and fiat to maintain livelihood has been a huge factor which cannot be controlled
This makes it difficult to hodl during the bearish period for certain sets of people
So let’s encourage bounty hunters to wait for a huge pay out so they can preserve tokens for the bull run
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 09, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
I'm a bounty hunter too and majority of coins i received i stil hold for it soecially now the price is too low due to bearish market  for those who sold their coins immediately i think its their right to hold or sold immediately as that is their own coins already and for the sudden drop of price it is only normal and temporary if coins has solid foundation and good project price may recovee in sue time don't blame those  bounty Hunters.
As a bounty hunter you do have the full control of your tokens received since you do work hard for it and its up to you if you would decide to dump it immediately or would decide to hold up for more longer because you do believe on the project you had advertised or promote. Its up on our choice and its normal for bounty hunters to be blamed on such drop but basing on the percentage on overall bounty i cant say that they are the main reasons. We should always look up on investors dumping game for profits.
Activity: 700
July 09, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
This is really good advice, but I should note the fact that it will have a small impact on investors (I'm talking about large investors). More such bounty hunter punish yourself and such as they are hunters, or medium-sized investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
This is the fact that some hunters need to know. The tokens they get as rewards are not wages, but that they too are offered the opportunity to become rich through cryptocurrency. If bounty hunters continue to dump, they will not be satisfied with what they get.
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
I only take part in projects i see plenty potential in, and when I'm paid I dont just dump immediately. I just pity the ppl who dump all at once because they will regret.
If you must sell, then 30% is good. And dont set orders below Ico price
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 09, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
I'm a bounty hunter too and majority of coins i received i stil hold for it soecially now the price is too low due to bearish market  for those who sold their coins immediately i think its their right to hold or sold immediately as that is their own coins already and for the sudden drop of price it is only normal and temporary if coins has solid foundation and good project price may recovee in sue time don't blame those  bounty Hunters.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
Yeah, that's a good idea. But this applies only to projects with really good developments. According to statistics, more than 70% of projects after the ICO do not work on their product.
Activity: 229
July 09, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
It is true, we see the allocation at the beginning of the bounty campaign is very good but when the token began to spread even the price of the coin dropped derastis and other investors also triggered so that the tokens we have so no value ,,
I hope this helps..
Pages:
Jump to: