Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 56. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
That how it goes in most bounty hunters. Sell it right away then buy it back when the price gets dump if you see a potential with this altcoin. Even investors do the same way my friend. In trading, this cycle always repeat it self. That is buy, sell or hold it then the cycle repeats for you to multiply your profit. If you are not a smart trader then you will pay for the consequences. Just ride and go with the flow in cryptocurrencies price change.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Well token can be locked so they can be stop for a while. dumping token put the ICO in risk of not reaching their set objectives. even token allocated for ICO advisors are not make available for them immediately but they are locked for long period of time. however talking about token market recovery is out of it becuase that depend on so many factors such as the depth of the token being dumped, general crypto market index etc. token recovery is not something that happen easily. it may take a long period of time and some may not even recover for life again. 99% of the token released to exchange and which are being dumped since the begining of this year are yet to recover to ICO price not to talk of appreciating above the ICO price.

Bounty hunters do this so that they may claim the reward money that is being offered. Chasing fugitives, however, is not the only way that you can earn reward money.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchange which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.

You cannot stop them from dumping or selling their coins from bounty, it is inevitable because some of this bounty hunters are just doing bounty to get the money as soon as possible even they sell their coins at a very cheap price, I observe that most of this bounty hunters are from the third world country, they have their own reason why they sell it when it hits exchange, maybe some of them have family to feed or any other reason.

Well, where the bounty hunter belong is we don't need to care. It's their coin or token, as long as they want to sell that or not it's up to them. In fact bounty hunters got a small percentage from the token allocated so I don't think it can really affect the price ,maybe a little bit.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
For me, this is the main job, I can not keep my coins too long. Especially the price may fall several times.I do not need such risks.
Activity: 172
July 09, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
but not all bounty hunters will do that, maybe people who do that are just people who need money, and I'm also sure investors will throw away the bonuses they get when buying in pre ico or ico
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
July 09, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchange which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.

You cannot stop them from dumping or selling their coins from bounty, it is inevitable because some of this bounty hunters are just doing bounty to get the money as soon as possible even they sell their coins at a very cheap price, I observe that most of this bounty hunters are from the third world country, they have their own reason why they sell it when it hits exchange, maybe some of them have family to feed or any other reason.
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 09:20:59 AM
I conceive each we should create exhorted is the believability of the cast we bazaar as charity hunters. Because formerly a cast misfire or extremity up as gip; it and pokes our nature and believability
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 09, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
but nowadays the first to recieved coins is the investors and they have a chance to sell their coins first before the bounty hunters leaving the hunters no option but to sel theirs too as the price dumps because the investors has dumped theirs in the first base so we cant blame the latter part on their decisions hope this clears the position of the hunters as they are afraid of the said coins to continue drops and leave them nothing at all
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 09, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
It doesn't always make the best financial sense to hold coins so it should be looked at on a case by case. Most campaigns that I have seen do not release the bounty coins at the same time as those bought by the ICO participants it is usually after. Early dumpers can often be people that bought with discounts or bonuses during the sale.
Activity: 29
July 09, 2018, 12:44:46 AM
im not going to sell. i will sell if i need money '-'
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 12:42:24 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

This will always be the question, is it true that bounty hunter is responsible for the release price in the exchange market. But I think, if bounty hunter indeed sells their token away from the price it should be before the release tokens, it would be a lot of investors who buy it, especially on successful ico.
So I think this will be something very relative.
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 12:36:33 AM
The strategy to keep altcoyins in your wallet, obtained from participating in the company's bounty does not always work. In general, this applies only to good crypto projects, which have prospects and a good future. Most of the altcoins are falling in price, here's my advice to you, keep an eye on the crypto project, the stages of its development, and based on this information, sell crypt coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
sell or hold it's their decision. If indeed want big results certainly hold would be better. But if the result is small already feel satisfied then do not be too long to hold. Anyway if the price comes down from the price of the ICO and many sell it thus be opportunities for investors to buy at the cheap price and it seems to be stable if the back like that.
Activity: 10
July 08, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
Thanks for the advice , I want to add also one important point that I experienced here is that a hunter has to write good content also or post to be merited and to increase the rank this is very important
Activity: 60
July 08, 2018, 11:49:14 PM
You have a point. I understand that but for me it will depend on them if they hold it for a long time or not. Maybe they need it badly that they sold it quick. Its their decision to make what to do since its their coins. They work for it so they got it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
July 08, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
it's difficult because of many bounty hunters will immediately sell their coins/tokens especially if they got many rewards, it's very rarely if hunters want to hold their coins for long-term unless the people who are good at reading the project opportunity will surely keep their coins/tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 11:47:48 PM
Yes, we are stakeholders like the project team and investors.
So most of the time I'm not going to sell it in the first place.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
This is a very good reminder and advice to some of us who have lost sight of what lies ahead of our bounty careers. Taking profit once you get paid is not bad but the rate at which everyone rushes to dump their tokens on exchange is quiet alarming. Some people feel because they didn't participate during the ICO, makes them not be stake holders the time and energy plus resources you spent performing your bounty tasks is money also and as such payout should not be thrown away at a very cheap price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 08, 2018, 11:32:04 PM
This is more like a mixed zone. some projects are just outrightly crap and may never be successful irrespective of if bounty hunters dump or not. That is just the way it is. However, if bounty hunters can stop the indiscriminate dumping of tokens it will be better for everyone, but good projects do prevail because bounty hunters are happy to hold the tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't dump my coins or tokens that I get from bounty once it hits an exchange.
It's really up to the bounty hunter's needs. Some of us might be doing bounty for a living and have to pay bills that's why they dump their coins/tokens.
Since I'm doing this for fun of accumulating crypto. I just hodl.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: