Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 59. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
Although I hold the coins or tokens I received from bounty campaigns, I think every bounty hunters have the right whatever they want with their rewards as they want to see the fruit of their labor right away. But I think there are still many bounty hunters that keep their coins and hold it until they get good returns from the coins they receive.
Activity: 129
July 08, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
Not every project is worth keeping after being listed.
So the decision to sell immediately or keep is up to the look of each bounty hunter.
Bounty hunters earn money from their labor and time, and sometimes when they sell for the simple reason that they need money for life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 08, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
Bounty hunters is one of the factors which can contribute to the success of the ICO. Bounty hunters help to promote the projects to the investors and other traders to use the crypto/s which having bounty campaign. But sometimes, they are not receiving the exact rewards for their works. My only advice for them is to take time and efforts when doing bounties.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

You're right, it's happened just like that. Therefore, most ICO projects already allow trade their bounty tokens 100 days after their listing on the market for example.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
it's bounty hunter choice tho they earned it through their labor i know it's quite bad or it makes the coin price drop. But some others just need money from time to time maybe this is the only work they do
Activity: 181
July 08, 2018, 08:18:29 AM
Your opinion is on point but do you know why they dump and hence lower the price? Why there was coin with airdrop but still able to keep its price stable?
Because it depends on how actually the airdrop is hard/easy compare the effort from bounty hunters. If it was hard (bitcointalk acc with rank or merit,...) then I don't think any bounty hunters would dump at low price.
Activity: 122
July 08, 2018, 08:08:54 AM
Well that is true. Most of all of the bounty hunters sell right away after receiving their tokens from the bounty. And that is below ICO price. And for me believing that the tokens price will rise, and wait for the best profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
That is true. Most bounty hunters sell tokens right away as they get them. Usually this is below the ico price. If you believe that the price of the token will just hodl it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
Thats true. But it is and will be. Most bounty hunters sell tokens right away as they get them. Usually this is below the ico price.  In the past, I did it too, but I realized that it was wrong and I began to regret it. So it's better not to sell the tokens right away while they are not in a good exchange, etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 36
July 08, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
Thanks for advice. I will hodl because I can get more money from one good project after one year than selling tokens from 10 bounty campaigns immediately after they appear on exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
For advice, thanks, but there are situations that I urgently need money and have to sell cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.

I think the same too, also with the small allocation of tokens to bounty hunters it hardly makes any difference. The one who should be doing the hold is the investors that put their money to the projects as will have the largest volume of tokens in their hand. Along with that I also believe that each ICO token should have at least a very good circulating volume in the market as it will put money to the project through daily trading.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 06:45:50 AM
A good post, I think that every bounty hunter should do the same. Do not sell immediately and knock no down the price
Activity: 142
July 08, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
If you are doing a bounty task is a very good project then you can choose to hold them for a while and try to get the most profit. But if you don't think it has much room for appreciation, then you can choose to sell it immediately. Everyone is handled differently, so it varies from person to person.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
Good advice for bounty hunters. I always keep my tokens and believe in them. It's silly to drain at a low price. Below the ICO price. So everyone watch out for good projects and tokens.
Activity: 148
July 08, 2018, 06:28:10 AM
Not everyone is willing to continue to hold bounty tokens. I think it needs to be judged by themselves, and not all bounty missions have room for appreciation, so if you get a bounty token and hold it for a while It has fallen, then you lose your interest.
Activity: 29
July 08, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
I fully agree with you , unfortunately not all bounty hunters understand this
Activity: 5
July 08, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
Thanks for the advice , I want to add also one important point that I experienced here is that a hunter has to write good content also or post to be merited and to increase the rank this is very important
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
its true, but we cant stop bounty hunters to sell their token whenever they want, if they decided to sell it immediately or hold it until its price will increase.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
For me, its all right what bounty hunters do sell when hit the first exchange. They are also invertor but instead of money effort and time are used to have this kind of reward. They have the right to sell this immediately, the team must do and find solution to stop the price at falling. Maybe used 1m$ of the raised to buy tokens of those bounty hunters. Its not a big matter to spend 1m$ out of large money  gathered of ICO sales and it just a thanks reward particioant without regretion
Pages:
Jump to: