Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 60. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 08, 2018, 06:02:03 AM
I generally hold my own rewards for a long time, because I prefer to double my profits, but this is just my personal choice, because the rewards are the benefits that everyone gets from labor, each of them Have the power to choose!
I never think of holding for long it could give us benefits or profit from the current situation we have. We are in high volatility market and not sure if huge increase come along after a long days in dip. And sadly bounty hunters dump easily their reward tokens upon received, is not what we wanting to happen but can't force them not to be like that and maybe they are in urgent needs of money.  
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:00:58 AM
My advice to all bounty hunters is that keep on sharing and posting all about the ICO and the campaign to earn bounty token and that token you should hold it a little longer until the price is high and then you convert it.
Activity: 165
July 08, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
Your advice is well meant but likely to fall upon deaf ears, notwithstanding the fact you cannot dictate to other people that they should be following your strategy. There is often an initial drop in the price of a launching ICO coin when it hits the exchange which can be partially due to bounty hunters but also more so from quick profit hunters that decide to bail as there are no instant profits.
Yes, every bounty hunter certainly has a different strategy for the project they support for the benefit. They also have the right to hold or remove tokens generated from the project. The decision of bounty hunters is certainly based on the analysis of the potential development of the project, if potentially of course they will hold it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 05:57:23 AM
Who told you that all the bounty hunters battles sell their tokens?

Many are investors in the long term and are engaged in trading
Activity: 91
July 08, 2018, 05:46:22 AM
I think that whether the project itself is excellent is the key factor, not the dumping of the bounty hunter. Many people blame the bounty hunter for the price drop, but in fact the bounty hunter usually does not hold the token 3% of the amount, and not all bounty hunters are keen on dumping, so this is not the real reason, I think the real reason is that the project itself is not perfect, did not attract enough people to buy, in addition to ICO pre-sale Investors at the token listed stage also choose to dump because they use a very favorable price to purchase a large number of tokens.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
I do not invest in ICO projects because in modern market conditions this is too risky, I think that most traders consider the same..
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 08, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
Your advice is well meant but likely to fall upon deaf ears, notwithstanding the fact you cannot dictate to other people that they should be following your strategy. There is often an initial drop in the price of a launching ICO coin when it hits the exchange which can be partially due to bounty hunters but also more so from quick profit hunters that decide to bail as there are no instant profits.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
I generally hold my own rewards for a long time, because I prefer to double my profits, but this is just my personal choice, because the rewards are the benefits that everyone gets from labor, each of them Have the power to choose!
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
July 08, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
well, for me, it does not matter if bounty hunters will dump their tokens or not. It is only matter of time that the chosen project will be useful or not. The market and price is being predicted not because of 1-2% of the supply, which is common bounty rewards.
Activity: 224
July 08, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
Stop, I do not understand why someone should indicate what to do with the coins that he earned, having spent his time and energy, if the project is good then the rate will not fall so dramatically in the bottom. Everyone has the right to decide when and at what price to sell their tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 08, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
It is the best course of action we all should take. Hold and sell when it increases and goes to an ATH. However, not all people or bounty participants seems to mind. Not that we know what are their reasons in selling their rewards from the bounty. What if they badly needed money that they are forced to sell their coins? What if it is their only source of funds?
Activity: 260
July 08, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Indeed in addition as of now there is a lot of not legit campaign because there is a lot of people want to manipulate the weaknesses of others and because of the many people get frustrated after joining a scam campaign. I want to advice that be smart and wise in picking a campaign so that all your works will become worth it and you have no regrets in the end. Be faithful with the campaign that you've join and do your best so that it will become successful.  
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Tokens are sold below the ICO price, mainly by advisers and people who participated in early stages of sales and received bonuses when buying. The part of the tokens that is allocated to bounty hunters is very insignificant. If you have chosen a project not for flip, but really believe in the project then pick up tokens at the bottom is a great opportunity. Thus, you will average your deposit.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

Normally the projects is allocated on the bounty from 1% to 3% of all coins, not all hunters immediately sell the coins, it is a maximum of 1%. It is impossible to strongly drop the price with such a number of tokens, it is possible for early investors who have bonuses and they are already in the black if they sell at the price of ICO
Activity: 75
July 08, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
Doesn't matter how cautious a project will be regarding giving the tokens to bounty hunters or in airdrops, those guys will dump the coin at any price they get. It's sad but it's the reality right now. I have seen people selling the coins at 90% lesser price than the ICO price, don't know why they do it but it happens every now and then. Some of the good projects block those airdrop tokens for months so that price won't get dumped initially, which is a good move as far I think. Also I think it's going to be the same for all other projects too, tokens will be going to lock for few months.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
July 08, 2018, 04:32:46 AM
that's the thing to do for now for me to take advantage of the opportunities that exist for the benefits we get from us getting tokens from our work to hold them for greater profit
Activity: 101
July 08, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
What you said seems to protect everyone's interests. But you should understand that human weakness is a benefit. Someone always wants to sell their COINS. You can't convince them. If bounty hunters choose not to sell, every coin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
We can`t change greedeness of human kind, it`s in our DNA.
Impatience is their disadvantage, which benefits patient people..
So, we can do nothing but wait..
Activity: 166
July 08, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
Let the dumpers dump their coins. They work for it so its up to them if they will hold or dump. They will earn some bucks on dumping, didnt realize that it will be worth more in the long run. You trust the project thats why you did join the bounty. So have patience to hold. A year or two, those $20 can be worth thousand dollars. Keep holding😊
Activity: 361
July 08, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
I agree with your advice and I can't understand why bounty hunters dump their coins cheaply even though they have worked so hard for it. If we all will comply with this, then it will be an advantage for us all. This business needs a lot of patience to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: