Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 61. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
I think this advice is not very good. We need to look at the market situation. Otherwise, it may turn out that while you wait for the price will fall greatly.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2018, 04:11:21 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

We all have different situations and cases. We can't blame those bounty hunters who sells their coins right after recieving it. Some of them maybe in need or they might have another plans for their hodling. I think it is just for them to decide whether to sell or to hodl. It is their right after all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 08, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Most of them will not hear these words because all they want is money so they won't care about the future of that project even if we hold for the purpose of selling at high price the agenda is still same the project will dump after while.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 04:03:48 AM
I do not quite agree with the author of the topic. Immediately sell or retain coins, after transferring them to your account- this is the right of any hunter. To keep the price of a token on the crypto-currency market is the task of the creators and the team. Our task is to do our work and get a reward for it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 08, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
there is no difference between tokens that earned in bounty campaign and bought from ico or exchange. they all have same value. bounty hunters should check the project very well before holding or selling their profits.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
mistakes are not just for bounty hunter as some investors also throw away the coins they get (bonus) with very cheap prices so I do not think always blame bounty hunter because not all bounty hunters will sell their coins for a very cheap price
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

Well, giving advice to anyone is appreciable but no guarantee that it will have a good result, so just follow your intuition because I believe that you have a good reason of selling all your tokens after ICO, maybe because of necessity or you are contented of the current price. That is true,selling of all tokens received after ICO was happened very often but we cannot say that they are doing wrong.
Activity: 62
July 08, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
It's quite a nice advice anyway. Hunters have indeed caused havoc to some better projects through this attitude of dumping with immediate effect. On the other hand, if the project doesn't want their coin to get dumped, they should prepare enough BTC/ETH to buy back.
Activity: 240
July 08, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

The rewards are given to the bounty hunters after the campaign is done and we cannot control if bounty hunters would hold or sell it immediately.  Although  i agree that holding the coins would help a lot in the project.  However,  it is the bounty hunter's decision on what they want to do on their coins. 
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 03:41:16 AM
My advice to all the bounty hunters that you must be patient when it comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the project's progress and development and if you are not patient enough it might cause you to easily give up and miss all the opportunities of the said project. I am doing bounty for almost a year and I have no problem with it and you know we can't prevent scams sometimes but it can give you a lesson so you can do better in the future.

As a bounty hunter myself i would say that it is a choice to hold or sell. If you are into debt sell your coins and pay all your debt to have a stress free life.  If you are good then hold in order to make higher investments earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 03:37:05 AM
What a lot of bounty hunter aren't realizing is that by dumping them straight away and dropping the price below ICO prices investors have now realized this and are now not investing in ICO. So in the near future, along with continual scam ICO investors will not invest in ICO knowing that they will be cheaper once they hit exchanges. So no one investing in ICO means no more bounty campaigns or basically very low paying campaigns. It will be interesting to see the future of bounties, if any.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 03:35:11 AM
Most of the bounty hunters are need money, so when they get the reward, they sell all tokens any amount because they need money to rest their body after the workhard.
Activity: 82
July 08, 2018, 03:27:56 AM
I wouldn't choose to hold the coin I got, and the sooner I sold it, the more comfortable I felt. There were a lot of bounty hunters selling their tokens when the COINS came out, and I just wanted to sell the tokens first.
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 03:25:12 AM
I am a newbie. I just joined the bounty industry. I don’t understand a lot. When I started a project, the project was almost finished. It suddenly canceled my qualifications, and I don't understand what it is. I am confident and cautious in picking projects, and avoid the situation before.After all, we are not easy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
July 08, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

Though there will be the time that will really dump the price on the long run. Well that is really the part of the coin after listed on the market, it is the first dump because if they dont dump it then others will dump it. Now way back those times that the bounty hunters is seem only few they could dump also the market but pretty low only those investores could dump it because they bought a ton of coins in the ICO. It doesnt matter if they dont sell their coins of the bounty hunter because later on some on will dump it
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
The advice to all the bounty hunters is to follow the rules that have been applied. Do not cheat for all existing campaigns. Perhaps with that make the bounty hunters will always be respected.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 01:31:08 AM
Because the bounty hunter bounty cost is free, so they don't care to sell off the cost of the encryption, at present a lot of ico project party will be distributed within a month of their encryption, so you can avoid the occurrence of these problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
July 08, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
Your advice is not very correct, of course, each bounty hunter seeks to consolidate their profits from participating in the bounty campaign of the project, but you think how much the campaign allocates to bounty tokens? on average, from 1 to 5% of the total volume of tokens. and you want to say that it is these 5% strongly affect the price of the token when entering the exchange? that's funny.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 01:17:52 AM
yes, indeed the bounty hunters are helping new ICO projects to succeed, and most of the prize hunters will sell their tokens when tokens are listed on the exchange, and even they even sell their tokens under the ICO price, which they should not do, but even investors sell some their token, because when they buy on ICO they usually get a bonus, and maybe their goal is to sell some of their tokens under the ICO price so people panic and sell their tokens for a bargain price, and these investors can buy at the price they want.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
I fully agree with the author of this post, keep the coins, do not need to sell them immediately after the listing, think about how much they will rise in a year or two) will fall, but it will increase. In the crypto world, the main thing is to wait and everything will be fine)
Pages:
Jump to: