Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 65. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
Yes i agree because there is a certain bounty hunters who sell for any price because they did not invest eth or bitcoin so they have nothing to lose and they cause the dump of tokens i suggest that bounty managers limit the number of partisipants.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

It's a good advice but bounty hunters have all right to sell their token anytime because they all work for it and as we all understood, CRYPTO world is unpredictable. Self decision is the only way to this. My opinion
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 07, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
You cannot control how people will spend their earned tokens, it is left for them to hold or dump, but the bounty can help to contain the bounty excess, they can pay them in eth and not in their token, or they can pay bounty in part and not sending everything to them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:07:19 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

If what you people clamor for is hold, hold and hold, when is then the time to sell. Till thy kingdom come? We won't hodl any coin for a longer period, you only dump or sell when the price is favourable to you, no one can measure that. I might decide to sell my coin when the price is $2 and you might decide to sell at $1.5 and both prices will still be favorable to us.
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 06:54:59 PM
I think the reason why many bounty hunters sell their token or coins fast after ICO is that usually bounty hunters hold the least of tokens because of they are normally given the low parts of the token distribution.
Therefore they fear that if they hold the tokens for long and the value of the token decreases then the token they received may not have value at all. Therefore the team of the projects must check to do something about this situation.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Yes, i agree with you on this mate. It is right the right of the bounty hunter to do whatever he wants with his bounty. There are ways how to resolve this issue and i do believe that it is not always the hunter's fault why token fall below ICO price when it come to the exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 07, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

This is not true ,thats bounty  hunters is the main reason why should the ICO project  would not last long its project investment because of selling our bounty token immediattely to the corresponding exchange trading that they given,because the first  who sell there tokens is those investor  of those project ,because they are the first who recieve the token including there bonuses and they dump it immediattely in order to gain money,unlike us bounty hunters we are the last one could recieve the token of those our works of the said project,and the market value of that moment is going down,so in order to survive we must wait the moment that the price value will grow again,thats why we Hodl in a long period of time,in order to recover those loosing project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 06:48:24 PM
This is interesting topic. I think any good ICO should know how to manage this. Some ICO pay in ETH they as well can place a buy order with that ETH and mop up from hunters . when bounty campaign starts its always very % of the coin they are given to hunters that can be handled

Holding altcoin is the best to do in order to maintain the value of the altcoin so that many investor invest to that altcoin. But after that you can't convince to the people to still holding their altcoin especially when times the value of that altcoin goes high then the value of that altcoin goes down and it is normal. It's all about supply and demand of the market if we are talking about the price, when people are buying or invest the altcoin price will goes high because the demand will rise but in the other side if people selling their altcoin the supply will rise so the price of the altcoin will goes down.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
July 07, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day.
In this case, selling at any price would be the best option for hunters. This is not that easy even for professionals to distinguish the real ico from scams. Note that great percentage of ICOs for the first half of 2018 were scams.

Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.
In fact, not only hunters responsible for the price dump of such a coin after the end of the ICO and hitting exchanges;
- Early investors receive, in general, from 10% to even 50% bonus in tokens. So they sold them at any price to garantee max profits.
- ICO strategy has to consider the fact that bounty hunters will sell their rewards directly after receiving them. So some of them divide the paiements into dividents to be paied in seperated dates. Some others pay hunters in ether or btc to avoid price dump.

I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
In order to do this in the right way, i recommend hunters to do their own researches about the project behind any bounty campaign they would join; stakeholders from bounty hunters in a scammy ICO are also considered scammed.
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
For me this advise of yours is not feasible considering that we don't have control over the minds of all bounty hunters in this forum that is they call it decentralized.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 07, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
This is interesting topic. I think any good ICO should know how to manage this. Some ICO pay in ETH they as well can place a buy order with that ETH and mop up from hunters . when bounty campaign starts its always very % of the coin they are given to hunters that can be handled
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 07, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
At present, the sale of all Token right after the distribution is a major problem for ICO projects. And my advice is that if you trust and participate in any ICO project, it's a good idea to hold the Token of the project instead of selling it immediately after being listed on the exchange floor. Raise the Token if the potential is increased by ten times if you hold.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
Well, I understand what you are trying to say.

But the thing is, they can do whatever they want with the tokens they worked for as some just do that as for their personal preference or they might need the money.

I also want them to hold their tokens if and especially if I hold the same token, but it's at their own disposal.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
I think we can't convince everyone in this matter because many people took bounty hunting as a profession. They works got paid and then they sold coins to make hand money. That's why I have a suggestion for all Good ICO Projects. If they paid bounty hunters direct ETH not coin then ICO coin price will be very good, investors will be happy and many new investors will come to buy that coin. And most importantly bounty hunter will happy too.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
Bounty hunters should hold their earning for a while, rushing to sell it off mark the coin drop in value, although a well though out project will not stay down for long even if it gets a hash start.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
I believe all we should make sure is the credibility of the project we market as bounty hunters
Because once a project fails or ends up as scam; it also affects our personality and credibility
So let’s protect ourselves and do researches thoroughly before promotions of any project
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 06:20:04 PM
Definitely hold your tokens, bounty hunters. That is how the price will be around the ICO price if not even higher after the token hits the exchange and from there on it can rise with bitcoin going bullish anytime soon. But there is also another perspective to take into consideration. Some people dump their tokens, because that 50$ they get gets them through the month.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
July 07, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Well token can be locked so they can be stop for a while. dumping token put the ICO in risk of not reaching their set objectives. even token allocated for ICO advisors are not make available for them immediately but they are locked for long period of time. however talking about token market recovery is out of it becuase that depend on so many factors such as the depth of the token being dumped, general crypto market index etc. token recovery is not something that happen easily. it may take a long period of time and some may not even recover for life again. 99% of the token released to exchange and which are being dumped since the begining of this year are yet to recover to ICO price not to talk of appreciating above the ICO price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
July 07, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
I am bounty hunter and I do not dump my reward. from experience I have come to realize many bounty hunters are the reason while some project fail because they dump the coin when they hit the exchange. this is not good at all. many promising project do not need such a bad influence from bounty hunters. some bounty hunters are so selfish that they are even ready to sell there coin for any price and that is the reason while many of them will be spamming telegram page of ICO with repeated questions relating to exchange listing. many ICO are now becoming wise and they are now locking bounty token for months before they can be traded.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
Everyone has a different understanding, everyone also has different needs of life.
as well as bounty hunter.
they do things like that because they need money in a fast time. they do not think about the progress of the project.
and I think it's a natural thing. because if indeed a team is doing the best for the project, even though the price drops due to the dump from bounty hunter, it will not be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: