Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 66. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
It is difficult to disagree with you. Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate and it is because of this that they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then already about money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
July 07, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Great,,
your opinion is good, I really appreciate it.
but I will add an opinion, all rights are on bounty hunter. they are free to do anything after they get their paid token. for me, if the price drops because of dump by bounty hunter, it is not a bad thing for investors. on the contrary, it is an opportunity for investors to buy more tokens at cheaper prices than ICO prices.

then if I myself often divide the token if it will sell it.
I will sell some to meet my needs, and I will keep some for the sake of project progress.
Activity: 139
July 07, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.

Yes I agree, the bounty tokens earned by the bounty hunters are rewards from their hard work. We cant tell them what they must do with their tokens, it is all up to them. In my case, I hold my coins for a while, but of course we cant tell the others to do the same because they own them, and the decision to hold or sell them right away is really their choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
The truth is crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hodl your tokens, other dumpers will dump on you and at the long run you end up in tears and loss
So the basic truth is that literally, there are alot to be done
We need to educate ourselves, but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Pages:
Jump to: