Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 2. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 21, 2019, 12:05:31 AM
Seeing ICO conditions in 2018 is indeed worrying, many projects are scamming and jammed on the road, but I don't think for the gift to die, for ico itself it will also remain and hopefully there will be improvements for the better ico hopefully this year there will be a lot of ico that is good and has clear goals
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 20, 2019, 11:52:57 PM
Maybe I would argue that throughout 2018 the bounty hunter participants increased. However, many ICO projects fail so the results obtained by hunters are also very small. Unlike 2017, the bounty hunters are still very few and market conditions are slowly increasing. And in that year many bounty hunters and investors had many advantages.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 10:36:23 PM
It is possible to overcome this by limiting participants, so who is late cannot join. Indeed, in my opinion also in the future bounty hunters will experience difficulties, coupled with many scam projects. Hopefully this year, many good ICO projects will be created.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 10:23:45 PM
I think even this year is a year that could have made the bounty not desirable, because the bounty hunter has been disappointed with the regulations here that allow the ICO to enter and make bounties, the seniors will disappear, and the newbie will enliven this forum, that's why inexperienced enter and make ICO so many fail ...
the more complicated the rules, and maybe this is indeed the best but difficult to produce. with a decline in 2018 until the beginning of 2019, many people are disappointed and almost desperate, but this is not the end of the prize, we can still produce, and in the future there may be good changes so we can produce, hopefully the market will soon increase so that any activity can run well.
Activity: 714
This Is Promissing Project
January 20, 2019, 08:03:51 PM
I think even this year is a year that could have made the bounty not desirable, because the bounty hunter has been disappointed with the regulations here that allow the ICO to enter and make bounties, the seniors will disappear, and the newbie will enliven this forum, that's why inexperienced enter and make ICO so many fail ...
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 07:58:38 PM
I think that bounty companies will be at least a couple of years, as in fact it is a cheap advertising for projects, so if there will continue to be ICO, the bounty hunters will not be left without work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 07:33:52 PM
Despite the increase in the number of participants, you can still work to have good reward, depending on the type of campaign you are into.
If you find a genuine project and you are able to translate for the project successfully. Then be rest assured that you are getting good reward.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 20, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
I think the bounty still exists, maybe a lot of people think that bounty will die after many projects fail because of scam or not achieving minimal funds, but as long as there are ico projects, bounty campaigns will be needed.
I think that in a year only special bounty campaigns will remain and 90 percent of the bounty participants will stay without work
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 20, 2019, 02:21:13 PM
I think the bounty still exists, maybe a lot of people think that bounty will die after many projects fail because of scam or not achieving minimal funds, but as long as there are ico projects, bounty campaigns will be needed.
Activity: 840
January 20, 2019, 01:28:04 PM
not if in my opinion, the problem is there are still good gifts and many people are there. and with the gift of crypto can be as crowded as 2017,2018 and until now, of course
Activity: 509
January 20, 2019, 01:26:23 PM
Many of the ICO projects failed in last year. In the future, there may be no bounty, so we need to devote ourselves to further training in the field of crypto trade in terms of knowledge and making profitable investments.

It is hard to believe that there will be no bounty campaigns in future. The main advantage is that most projects need community help to make the network and development stronger. Also remember about many bug bounties for example last EOS bounty.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
January 19, 2019, 07:17:12 PM
as long as the cryptocurrency developers are still developing their project, maybe the bounty is still there, and also the bounty is sometimes not always related to cryptocurrency, for example, contests make things sometimes many also pay rewards through cryptocurrency even though their project has nothing to do with cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
January 19, 2019, 07:10:46 PM
New projects are still emerging. So they need new members of the community and they will use the bounty to attract new investors or as a marketing program. I think that bounty will live, but only with the changed conditions for participation.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
January 19, 2019, 06:47:57 PM
The number of bounty hunters decreased hardly since the collapse of the crypto market, and the last year was really bad for bounty workers. But I don't think that bounties will die, as long as there are new start-ups and ICOs, because the bounty is the most effective advertising tool for these programs.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 06:43:24 PM
Many of the ICO projects failed in last year. In the future, there may be no bounty, so we need to devote ourselves to further training in the field of crypto trade in terms of knowledge and making profitable investments.
Activity: 630
January 18, 2019, 05:17:49 PM
I think that bounty will not die, but I think that bounty has become less profitable. I also think that the bounty should be more useful for the development of the project. Perhaps when the number of participants becomes even smaller and the market starts to recover, then the bounty will become more profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 18, 2019, 04:25:17 PM
I think the bounty companies will last as long as possible. While they are alive ICO will continue and the bounty of the company. I am not sure that for bounty hunters it will still be profitable and so I think that rather bounty hunters will gradually give up bounty companies.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 04:00:33 PM
The need for new ideas is still in demand, so the ICO will also live, and the Bounty is an integral part of it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 03:56:59 PM
Yes, there is hope for the year 2019, the past year is certainly not the best, after the fall of the quotations of the main currencies, many projects have almost stopped. but the market is still alive, ICO too
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 17, 2019, 09:44:55 AM
The ICO market is already saturated and is in a decline since last year. With that, bounties are no longer profitable. It's time for bounty participants to practice what they've learned in this forum and earn money now by not depending on bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: