Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 8. (Read 4085 times)

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 11:34:37 AM
Here I am also among those who like to hunt Bounty, and it is true that since knowing Cryptocurrency this year a lot of bounty programs that I have followed failed. but I am still confident and optimistic that I will find a good Bounty that will benefit me. I don't want the bounty program to stop because of a situation like this, let's get this Cryptocurrency in 2019. Hopefully Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are increasingly prosperous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 11:22:10 AM
The year 2018 is indeed very difficult period for bounty hunters.
But with the growth of the market earned tokens will begin to grow also. It is difficult to say that in the future there will be bounty campaigns but I think that it will exist despite a large number of participants.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 04:23:20 AM
It will not die in the short term, and it has been there for several years. So I think that when the ICO developer team leaves the cryptocurrency market, the bounty mission will die. This is just the beginning.
Activity: 392
January 07, 2019, 01:20:58 PM
Bounty will definitely live. 2018 was not the best for them.
After the cryptocurrency market recovers, I think there will be even more bounty hunters who will start earning on campaigns.
Activity: 336
January 07, 2019, 01:05:03 PM
Bounties would never die unless they ask KYC in any kind of bounty, Even some bounty websites like bounty hive have added CIVIC KYC verification, which is so cruel and I don't join in them.
Activity: 246
January 07, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Bonus campaigns are dying, because there are so many bad projects. Many projects do not sell goods so they have nothing to pay for bounty hunters. Maybe I need to find another job to do.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 07, 2019, 03:58:51 AM
In fact, the number of participants is now becoming much smaller, because so many have stopped fighting and stopped at what they have!
but I saw a lot of cheats here, for example, the campaign I'm participating in. The telegram mission has more than 17,000 participants within a few days, and most of them are duplicate accounts. Just another wallet address
Activity: 182
January 07, 2019, 03:51:41 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Was that really an issue? the number of bounty hunters? I think project managers would like to have many advertisers to promote their project. It is just a con when it comes to bounty hunters also if they will have many competitors.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 07, 2019, 03:11:24 AM
in my opinion during the cryptocurrency there is still a bounty that will still exist. although most of the bounty now is a scam. and currently bounty pay is low because it is also influenced by low eth prices. when the crypto market returned green and recovered, the bounty project would also improve. we just need to be more careful in choosing an ICO project. during 2018, I joined the bounty and still got a profit of around $ 1000.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
January 07, 2019, 03:03:03 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Yes that's true the number of participants has increased that facebook and twitter campaign will only get you a few tokens, many have discovered that having a good number of friends on social media can make you richer, so I just settle for signature campaign since there are not to many members with good ranking here and you can do it one campaign at one time with good rewards too.
Activity: 335
January 07, 2019, 02:46:44 AM
In my opinion, compared with the 2017 bounty, we can think that the 2019 bounty has been "dead", I have not found a good bounty for more than 5-6 months (they are either Not paying, or shitcoins), I am very confused now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 07, 2019, 02:36:28 AM
In fact, the number of participants is now becoming much smaller, because so many have stopped fighting and stopped at what they have!
Activity: 313
January 07, 2019, 02:34:11 AM
Bounties cant die its the only fastest way to advertise a new project so it will always be around ,ICO might be extinct for sure but bounties can't  as hard as it seems many good projects still exist
Bounty isn't dead, but he's still alive, an advertising project so he quickly gets to know people. those who participate in Bounty will get results from their work. for now and in the future maybe Bounty will stay alive and still be able to give the best, 2018 is a bad year and now in 2019 there will be a surprise, welcome.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 07, 2019, 02:30:12 AM
Bounty cannot die,once the market is back to normal,bounty hunters will start smiling again.The reason for the fall in bounty is the state of the market, so bounty will be back strong the moment market is stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 02:17:22 AM
Bounties cant die its the only fastest way to advertise a new project so it will always be around ,ICO might be extinct for sure but bounties can't  as hard as it seems many good projects still exist
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 02:09:39 AM
No it is not possible because at time time you see market is giving green signals and there will be more bounties to do for bounty hunters.now you can earn more from the bounties but you have to select good bounties with excellent team of developers.
Activity: 588
January 07, 2019, 01:44:25 AM
2018 isn't good like 2017 for bounty hunters but bounties are still a opportune to earn. The problem is hunters must choose right ICO to join.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 06, 2019, 07:08:24 PM
2018 was really bad man due to the market dip of which we're praying for a swift recovery, bounty participants too is on the rise making it hard to earn much but in all i don't really think bounties will die since there are a lot of problems in the crypto space and the society to address to.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
January 06, 2019, 06:46:43 PM
There are still lot of projects that is launch everyday but most of them failed to get the needed funds due to the bear market but I think bounties will go on for a long year since crypto is still not fully adopted across the globe so if crypto has been recognized then more projects will come as well as bounty programs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
January 06, 2019, 06:38:12 PM
I think that soon it will not be interesting to participate in bounty companies. Participants are recruited more and more, so everyone gets a little. Next year I think it will be even worse. All the good fat bounties I think are over. I hope I'm not right.
Pages:
Jump to: