Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 6. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 10:16:40 AM
Bounty certainly not as profitable as in 2017 , but come across projects that make a profit , I think it's temporary and a lot of projects also debug payments and access to the stock exchange on this I think in 2019 to improve the situation
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 11, 2019, 01:01:17 PM
Hmmm, it is not totally true with me. Late 2017 till very early 2018 there was still reasonable bull run that people really enjoyed.  Though since it went down it has not been encouraging. Bounty will actually not die, it may become more tasking but I don't see it dying. One problem of bounty is that too many people are usually participating.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 12:41:11 PM
The problem is different. The problem is not in the number of participants. And in projects that do not enter the market. Is it possible to close 100 projects to one? Of course not. There is enough work for everyone. But. The quality of projects is falling. Paying off. No results. Therefore, this year is very terrible for both investors and hunters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 12:40:41 PM
I am certain and idealistic that crypto will in any case be there, and it will keep going quite a while later on, to be sure many state crypto 2018 is awful and now it is entering the start of 2019 and ideally this can be a decent begin for crypto to get back up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 12:31:07 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think that after this situation in the market, in the world of cryptocurrency will change, and people in the world of bounty will be much less, so I'm sure there will be changes with startups, soon we will see it all)
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 11, 2019, 11:20:57 AM
People are becoming a lot pickier when it comes to bounties, which is great - easier for great projects to gain the recognition they deserve.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 09:23:54 AM
There is no doubt 2017 was a best year for bounties as compare 2018, one reason was a major rise in bitcoin price in 2017 which supports all ICO’S.
But in 2018 sudden dump in bitcoin price was also a main factor of ico’s failure.

But we can’t say that ico will die, hopes 2019 will be a good year for Crypto & ICO’S as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 09:20:18 AM
conditions in 2018 are indeed very sad for bounty hunters and even continue today because I myself experienced a lot of ICO coins until this moment is worthless in their exchange and makes sadness for bounty hunters because of their months of hard work helping promote the project without getting reward which is appropriate and I certainly hope that in 2019 the conditions can be even better so that ICO coins can be valuable because if the ICO coins are worthless, of course not only the bounty hunters will feel it but investors will also feel happy.
the condition is now bad, but for coins that you have that don't have value in exchange, try to be patient and see the development of their platform. maybe one of the coins you have can be a coin that exploded this year. I can't compare 2018 with 2017, because the market situation is different. we must continue to trust crypto if we want to get a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 09:17:12 AM
conditions in 2018 are indeed very sad for bounty hunters and even continue today because I myself experienced a lot of ICO coins until this moment is worthless in their exchange and makes sadness for bounty hunters because of their months of hard work helping promote the project without getting reward which is appropriate and I certainly hope that in 2019 the conditions can be even better so that ICO coins can be valuable because if the ICO coins are worthless, of course not only the bounty hunters will feel it but investors will also feel happy.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 09:05:18 AM
Lets face the truth, 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters and 2018 was the worst. But still, there are successful projects in 2018 that gives you big earnings doing bounty tasks. The best lesson in 2018 is always research and analyze the projects that you are participating so that your time will not be wasted.
You are right, even though 2018 is a bad year for bounties, but some projects have seen success, this will be good for this year. projects that have succeeded in 2018 I believe they will develop in 2019. They will grow in the market this year.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
January 11, 2019, 09:01:43 AM
Lets face the truth, 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters and 2018 was the worst. But still, there are successful projects in 2018 that gives you big earnings doing bounty tasks. The best lesson in 2018 is always research and analyze the projects that you are participating so that your time will not be wasted.
Activity: 294
January 11, 2019, 08:57:57 AM
I think that a bounty will exist for another year or two, but it becomes very difficult to choose quality projects!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 04:08:16 AM
I'm sure the situation isn't what you're describing right now. There are few participants left in the bounty programs. Appeared important issue ICO scams. The ICO does not give a reward to the participants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 10, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
I don't think bounties will not die forever, it was because the project team did not need to pay the hunter for the real money, if their ICO is success, they pay all the token or the altcoins, if the ICO is failed, the team can create the new project and they have not to get paid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
January 10, 2019, 08:56:34 AM
Until now, the bounty is still operating a lot. I have yet to see signs of death. But many bounties have been distributed, but the tokens are still not listed in the exchanges. That is the biggest problem today, ICO is complete and can not be listed in exchange
I agree with you . The absence of exchanges makes liquidity very difficult. They can pay us tokens, but selling that token will be a very difficult problem for everyone. I personally believe this year everything will be different and all bounty hunters will have more fun this year
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2019, 08:51:32 AM
I don't think they die, bunty hunting is an old job and it is not just in cryptocurrency , there were bunty hunting in bug bounties and finding weakness of websites , bounty hunting in cryptocurrency is going to be more mature in future and some of them would vanish .

The Bounties will surely live, and their popularity will remain great for long. However, as soon as the number of the ICOs will be cut,  the amount of these campaigns will be sufficiently reduced as well.
Activity: 703
January 09, 2019, 01:50:36 PM
They will not die, because there are no specific reasons for it, because as you see the market is slowly recovering and as soon as it will, there would be much more profitable bounty campaigns that would offer great rewards.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 09, 2019, 01:48:59 PM
bounties won't die because ICO as a form of raising money is still very interesting despite the market slump. so bounty hunters should continue working.
Activity: 210
January 09, 2019, 01:45:36 PM
At the end of 2018, the bounty campaigns did not survive very well and the situation continued to deteriorate.
I think that this is primarily due to the fall of the cryptocurrency market. Investors began to invest much less, so the investment fees of the projects fell and the bounty rewards accordingly fell.
Well, I think those people who will work and store tokens in the future can make very good money, as the market will recover very quickly especially with projects that have a good product
Activity: 800
January 09, 2019, 01:24:09 PM
Until now, the bounty is still operating a lot. I have yet to see signs of death. But many bounties have been distributed, but the tokens are still not listed in the exchanges. That is the biggest problem today, ICO is complete and can not be listed in exchange
Pages:
Jump to: