Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 39. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 11, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Not. Not because the bounty participants are increasing so that the income from the bounty decreases, but because the coin price is falling. For example, we used to work on signature campaigns and exchange Tokens with ETH, 1000 Tokens = 1 ETH = 1100 USD. Now 1000 Tokens = 1 ETH = 200 USD.

This is what makes Bounty's income decrease, not because the number of participants increases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 11, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
I am sure that the number of bounty companies decreases due to a decrease in the number of projects, however, the number of scam will also increase, which means that it will be necessary to be 3 times more cautious than now. Strong projects will still continue to carry out bounty companies and collect funds.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
Bounties are not dying anytime now and even now they do not seem to even be slowing down with all of the bear market happening right now.I do think that we are going to have bounty campaigns until someone has a better idea of how projects can market coins without using much money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
probably not. bounties is part of a business by promoting such token or project. bounties are very important in a specific coin to make the coin more saleable and tradeble.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 07, 2018, 05:16:52 PM
Every year more and more people will participate in bounty campaigns, this phenomenon is absolutely normal, as cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular every year. The number of ICO is also growing, people have the opportunity to choose between projects.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 07, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
There are still a lot of bounties that you can find here.
The reduction is due to the growing number of participants and that's what you think.
But in reality there are still many of the bounties but the number of scams has grown as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
October 07, 2018, 05:07:07 PM
Bounties can never die
Because every ico will handle marketing team and they will all resort to Airdrop and bounty programs
So keep working
Keep researching
And always do the right things
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
No the bounty still lives. The price of the market though may die, but still it is not reflected to the bounty, and no connection at all. If you are a bounty flipper, surely you cant earn profit, but if you love the project, you don't care on the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Eventually bounty will be reduced. Even now I can't find any worthy project. I have stopped doing social bounties, because of bots invasion and weird projects, which postpone payouts, don't keep promises like Amazix team. I've just finished Mobu bounty , they promised to pay 50% in eth, amazix claimed not to change allocation and today they announced cancelling of 50% payment in eth. We will get out coins in February 2019 in the best case! Can you believe?  They just attracted hunters with ETH payment and then kick them off
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
Bounty will not die, but your fear is right, Next year, More bounty hunter will come and participants will grow high;y but bounty budget will be same or less than now. Last year was a golden year for the crypto investors, supporters and hunters. But From this year, bounty rewards are becoming just a penny. Bounty will not die, but rewards will be very poor.
Activity: 224
October 03, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
I think nothing has changed as far as ICO is concern. In different market situations,  ICO have comprised of different issues ranging from scam project,  fake project,  successful few project and pump and dump scam.  People just need to know that there is no guarantee. Do your research and take a risk you can afford!
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
The slump in price affected almost every aspect of the Cryptocurrency ecosystems, mining for example took a plunge in profitability, same it true for ICOs, September for example probably raised less than 5 percent of what was raised in January. With less ICO raising enough cash, the rewards for bounty hunters will drop as well. As a matter of fact, most ICOs may never get funding unless bitcoin price improves significantly, even the good ICOs. There is need for more money to enter the space if bounties are to survive .it may good idea to consider other sources of income of bounties are not a part time deal for you
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 03, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
Bounties have never really been worth it, they are fun to do in your spare time and keep you busy.  Your time is better spent pursuing a career with marketable skills that you can use in the real world. So I'm fine with people doing both but don't put your expectations too high.
Activity: 322
October 03, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think bounty hunters will be the future of all ICO projects as they attract new investors and it is kind of target marketing, through social media and this forum. We are having a great correction in whole cryptocurrency market, once the market stabilizes ICO's will start to work and we are there to bring back clients and faith in cryptocurrency! This is the future for sure
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
October 03, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
Bounties are going nowhere because companies need to push their image to the public. The issue for this year is scam and that is why investors are being careful. I believe 2018 is a hard phase for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 03, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

If you do rely yourself into bounties then you are fucked up but if not then this thing wont really be a big issue.Year 2017 was the best year when we do talk about bounty programs but as well know that nothing do last forever and coming to a point that making fake projects is the best way to scam people and getting millions of dollars which is the cause that investors losing out interest on investing to current projects in the market which means hunters will mainly affected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
I think that will happen if there is no change to what's happening right now, bounties only need a new law for the project who planning to do one like; listing on at least one of those exchange out there before hosting a bounty so that people will have it in mind that what they are ready to work on will have a successful part. If not this I think nothing good will happen to bounty campaigns in the coming year.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Yes, it really is. In 2017, things were much better. It's not just about the participants, it's also about the number of scams, the General mood in the market and the loss of interest In ICOS from investors.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
I actually joined a lot of bounties last year and I could even say that last year was better than this year when it comes to bounty campaign. Many projects last year finish their ICO within stipulated time but in 2018, there are ICOs that took 7 months to complete. Its really tiring as there are lot of scam ICOs around in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 03, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

The values are being lost not because of lots of people joining the bounty program. It is because most of the bounty you are joining are actually the one that are not being successful or failing to deliver what they promised. Anyways, we might not actually be seeing any such bounty programs any more since people might end up losing interest due to increasing amount of scammy projects.
Pages:
Jump to: