Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 2. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 09, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
After a bad sell there is nothing more you can do than to actually learn from your mistake and make sure that something like that does not happen again. One thing that is constant among all investors is that at some point we are all going to make some kind of mistake that we are going to regret. We can only dwell on it for a short time and then make sure that the same mistake does not happen agan
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 04, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
This bad sell of yours will make you realize that patience is needed in this kind of situation. The price is very unstable and we need to be very wise in every decision we make. I hope you learn from your mistakes. As of now I suggest to you to set your goal next time and then try to make it right.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 04, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

You cannot expect always to sell the top and to buy at the lowest price. Bitcoin Cash hm not my cup of tea but surely something I would expect to be around for some time into the future. Many things looking dirt cheap right now. Spread out enough. Buy into like 10 different projects after doing your research and then just give it some time. In the meantime keep learning. Blockchain as a topic will only be getting bigger.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:10:29 AM
I think you are not the only that have experienced this before, I have done so and many people in the industry have also did so. The most important thing is how many times we individually experienced it.
Activity: 103
September 23, 2018, 08:30:28 PM
After a bad sell is not the time to probably beat yourself and cry over your decision, but to reflect on your actions, and how you could have done better. Learn from your mistakes and see to it that there never is a repeat of that incident again. What's lost is lost, so don't cry yourself to death because of it. just make sure you do better next time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
In my opinion, we must stick with our trading plan, set the percentage of profit we want to maintain if we reach the target, sell, then forget to look for better opportunities, cryptocurrency is a very volatile asset. You don't rush and see the market for predict changes in coin exchange rates because of the exchange rate analysis, we can learn it.
Activity: 104
September 18, 2018, 06:36:05 AM
Mostly, I try not to beat myself after a bad sell. I have come to realize that sometimes, it is okay to make some mistakes, and there is really no point trying to fight yourself because of that. All that can be done is simply learn a lesson or two from the experience, and make sure that a repeat of it never happens again.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 10, 2018, 03:14:28 PM
What can you do then? Regret and wait till the next boom analysing your mistakes
The only mistake is to sell at a low price. If the price is low, just wait. It makes no sense to sell something that has already fallen by 50%. It is not money. It's a Ghost or the opportunity to earn back 50%, you most likely grief spend itself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
I do not follow the coin after the sale. I do not like to get upset. So I use this method.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
I would recommend to the author of the topic - when you sell something after the long wait not to sell everything per the same price, but to sell in sevral steps rising the price on the coin.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
I experienced it just a few days ago.
I have been buying and selling METM at mercatox.
I started with 60K tokens which i manage to get 100K tokens in 4 days.
i left it at selling price with 40% marked up from the price i bought.
I suddenly need to be out somewhere and didn't cancel the selling order i did.
i got home after 12 hours and my tokens was sold at 2500 wei but the price were already 7000 wei Sad
i did manage to collect more coins but the price of 60K tokens is way to far from the 100K tokens sold for 2500 wei.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
What can you do then? Regret and wait till the next boom analysing your mistakes
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
I think that all the traders that have been involved in this business for some time should already be used to this type of scenario, because not even the most reputable traders or market analysts have been able to hit 100% of their forecasts, so sooner or later we will lose a great opportunity, or suffer a painful loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

It's a matter of luck, and no one can know what will happen in the future. Don't blame yourself for that. just let go so you are more calm. Maybe in the future you can be a little more patient if you invest long term.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 10, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

it happens to me many times before, for that kind of situations, I just wait for its price to drop on its lowest, and wait for it to recover, I mean you can see the market if it will start to increase, that is when I will buy back. then I will not gonna sell any of those again until I get my capital with profit.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
Sell your coins before the price rise is certainly a very difficult decision but it should be done. And this is very difficult in crypto predictions. There will be no one knows exactly when it's time the coin will have a very high price increase. Many investors use the long-term investment strategy.
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
it is unlikely that there will be a person who has all the bargains successful. At me at most was that sold not in time and not at that price. but it normal. we are not machines, and we can not know everything in front of
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
Mate, I did the same , sold prior o strong growth and this unrealised profit makes me crazy about crypto.
I don't know, probably you have to become long term holder or apply different strategy.
Activity: 198
September 10, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
Its ok to sell at the wrong time we cant always have it in full so we just have to thank God for it now this is what i will advise next time be a little bit patient before you sell that way it can help you not selling for small amounts
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
Have to just move on, obviously if you're trading then things like this will happen, thats why I prefer to just hold long term.
Pages:
Jump to: