Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 3. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
As nobody really comprehends what will happen the following moment, it is constantly fitting to offer in bit. My companion showed me a more bizarre which I used to take out my capita first in each exchange at that point endure the benefit to expand more. What's more, regardless of whether it neglects to perform again at any rate I never again lost I have my capital back. Simply figure out how to offer in bits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 12:59:54 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

You could cry your heart out if you are not ready for the situation. The fact that you sold it on a little profit is not a mistake, it is actually a decision you made and what ever decision you might feel sorry of, you could cry your heart out because nobody would give those potential profits for you.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 12:55:43 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
in my opinion, investing requires patience and accuracy of confidence and cleverness in taking advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profits in investment, prices and bad value sometimes panic investors

that is right, but most people don't want to wait for a while and they are only want to make money with fast which they cannot always get it. I think we make a bad sell in every time but we have time to learn to not make another bad sell again in the future. only by learning more about analysis, we can survive in any conditions so we can still make a profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 12:40:18 AM
Move on after a bad sell. It is a common mistake amongst all crypto investors. Once it happens, learn from your mistake and cultivate the habit of patience. Patience is very key in crypto especially with the large cap coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 10, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

I think you should learn more skill about analyzing chart to give the right decision when buying and selling. This is the best way, not should base too much on news
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 10, 2018, 12:37:50 AM

in my opinion, investing requires patience and accuracy of confidence and cleverness in taking advantage of opportunities that arise to gain profits in investment, prices and bad value sometimes panic investors
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:34:21 AM
Move on and learn from that mistake. In cryptocurrency you don't always gain profits all the time. You win some and then you lose some. Like people say prices are really hard to predict in cryptocurrency. For me I just don't sell if I can't get any profit out of it. In your situation it is far more better than selling and gaining a little profit than selling and lossing big.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 10, 2018, 12:30:42 AM
The rule I use to avoid feeling bad and most times make the right sales is, sell on green days and buy on red days. Never sell on red days because of FUD,  else someone else will enjoy the profits you are supposed to.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
I don't understand why you're worried. the main thing that you do not suffer losses , you sold and earned a little .
Activity: 110
September 08, 2018, 10:19:52 PM
I generally point the finger at myself for being in a rush, however then I promise myself that "everything that isn't done is generally advantageous." So you needed to do it and take in this exercise, don't race to do the activity. We in Russia have a decent well known saying "measure seven times, cut once" that is, this truism says that before you accomplish something you have to think seven times, and at exactly that point do it. What's more, above all don't torment yourself for quite a while for these missteps is understanding, and it is invaluable.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 01:06:16 PM
it is impossible to predict when the price of a coin will peak to sell it. try to come up with a strategy to reduce losses.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

There is nothing critical in this situation and it seems to me that this can be considered a normal practice in the world of crypto-currencies. The main thing is to feel comfortable
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
September 06, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
Sometimes we make mistakes. In crypto I have found waiting for a strong trend and going with it has been huge success!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
I used to have a heartache in such situations, now just understand that it's better to get at least 5% of the profits and that's already excellent. and there is nothing to regret about the potential profit, because we will not do anything, but just waste our nerves
I agree, regret about missed opportunities is pointless and you'll just waste your time and nerves in vain. Better forget about it and move on.
Activity: 44
September 06, 2018, 04:26:44 PM
I used to have a heartache in such situations, now just understand that it's better to get at least 5% of the profits and that's already excellent. and there is nothing to regret about the potential profit, because we will not do anything, but just waste our nerves
Activity: 420
September 06, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

If you lose some money, you should not be upset. Crypto-currencies are really unpredictable and I think that any experience is meaningless
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
nothing can be done in this situation , none of us can predict the price . I don't consider it a mistake
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Some of us have done this. With speculative and completely unpredictable cryptocurrency, and lack of research on the sold coins, of course it can happen. That is why it is important to see things that are not visible behind the coin so that they will have ideas if they are going to throw or pump.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 27, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
Honestly - I tear my hair, I fight my head against the keyboard, I throw things against the wall; D; D; D Well, it happens. In fact, you need to pack anger and aggression and figure out what was done wrong
Activity: 840
August 27, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

I think its happen to me too. Its hard to read market movement recently because market alway volatile. Its really sad missing good opportunity to make profits but its happen to anyone. Right now, i am better hold my coin for long term and having my own target to sell
Pages:
Jump to: