Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 14. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
is there any partnership locally to test solution?

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

The fact the development is completed o at least at a stage where the software is usable its quite nice to hear!
so software is ready for installation only missing yet a support team,so i think they are almost ready to  launch of the product,waiting for good news and some more video...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Interesting article about automated restaurants ''In a decade, many fast-food restaurants will be automated, says Yum Brands CEO''

Automation in restaurants may be the future.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/28/in-a-decade-many-fast-food-restaurants-will-be-automated-says-yum-brands-ceo.html
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

So if it's ready to install, how about a video? Wink

Yes sure I'll make video with quick system overview soon

Brilliant! looking forward for that then... Also, hopefully you'll get your support team formed for customer service soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi!

What are the team going to do in marketing and when?
The restaurants go bankrupt with some reasons and you will come across them too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

The fact the development is completed o at least at a stage where the software is usable its quite nice to hear!
Activity: 490

Thats nice, i will be waiting for that.
Glad to see you here again.
Activity: 588

yeah , it would definitely be a good thing to show us how it works. you can use that to promote the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Is Reorder going to work with any partners?

Specific? What do you understand for a partner here? A restaurant? A chain?

onother restaurants in other cities outside new york.

We work only in NY right now. So no other cities until we run NY restaurants
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

onother restaurants in other cities outside new york.

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP

Didn't devs said they had tests with restaurants and now working again on their system and prototype?

Yes more or less what i was trying to communicate/remember. However the point is they have aleady some partnership with few restaurants but they need a lot more to be successful.

Yes at least software support team

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 588

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP

Didn't devs said they had tests with restaurants and now working again on their system and prototype?

Yes more or less what i was trying to communicate/remember. However the point is they have aleady some partnership with few restaurants but they need a lot more to be successful.

It's going to take some time to bring the solution to market. this is now the testing phase.
Activity: 294
I honestly believe a video on a working prototype or product would be available soon to attract more investors. I hope they will have one within these days.
you're right, youtube big platform and many people simply don't like to read white paper, but prefers to watch youtube blogs, let's hope that the developers will do something like that
Too many projects are now on the market and one can not read the whitepaper each, it is better to look at the review and read the analysis.
I agree too many projects to start looking one by one. I prefer short videos because it makes me more enjoyable than reading whitepapers.
When I invest a large amount of money, I have to read everything about the project and review and hear the opinions of experts and see how the sale goes.
always need to conduct your own project research, read the documentation, but youtube can attract the attention of the potential investors

Always good to know what others think about a project, sometimes I think some projects are perfect and I learn the truth the hard way, always take into account what other think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I honestly believe a video on a working prototype or product would be available soon to attract more investors. I hope they will have one within these days.
you're right, youtube big platform and many people simply don't like to read white paper, but prefers to watch youtube blogs, let's hope that the developers will do something like that
Too many projects are now on the market and one can not read the whitepaper each, it is better to look at the review and read the analysis.

review and analysis from who? where made the analysis?
Pages:
Jump to: