Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 13. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
So only restaurants in New York ?

That's what the idea is according to the Whitepaper. Staring in NY and then by word of mouth and marketing conquer the rest of the world Wink
in case of success, this service will first be taken over by the rest of the restaurants in the country, and then the trend will spread to other continents. McDonagh also was first only in the US. All will depend on the team ambitions
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

That's what the idea is according to the Whitepaper. Staring in NY and then by word of mouth and marketing conquer the rest of the world Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

yes first time only new york.
After that they have plans to expand to other cities in USA.
anyway, they will have a large segment to work at the initial stage, 200 restaurants - this is enough to prove the effectiveness of the proposed tools
Indeed they are more than enough restaurants to test the product and be able to optimize the product.

anyway, they will have a large segment to work at the initial stage, 2000 restaurants - this is enough to prove the effectiveness of the proposed tools
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I just played with the demo and for an MVP it looks and works really well! I'm pretty impressed. Still not completely sold on how it will save so many costs, but we will see!

Activity: 490
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery
It will be a really long way, their goal is 2000 restaurants in NY
Activity: 392
I honestly believe a video on a working prototype or product would be available soon to attract more investors. I hope they will have one within these days.
you're right, youtube big platform and many people simply don't like to read white paper, but prefers to watch youtube blogs, let's hope that the developers will do something like that
Too many projects are now on the market and one can not read the whitepaper each, it is better to look at the review and read the analysis.
I agree too many projects to start looking one by one. I prefer short videos because it makes me more enjoyable than reading whitepapers.
On most projects, I read the whitepaper, I watch at first videos about it. I think it's not that boring like reading dozens of whitepapers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Activity: 392
I think if they are successful in New York they will expand to other American cities.
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery
It's better to focus on one city an after testing the product expand to other places.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
is there any partnership locally to test solution?

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

So if it's ready to install, how about a video? Wink

Yes sure I'll make video with quick system overview soon

Do you think that restaurants will be open minded to this project ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 294
Hi!

What are the team going to do in marketing and when?
The restaurants go bankrupt with some reasons and you will come across them too.

What do you mean by the restaurant go bankrupt ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
crypto restaurants we comming  Grin
Activity: 686

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP

Yes I've seen that also.. and they would like to have 5000 restaurants running the system by the end of the ICO.
But I would still like to the the product working at a restaurant Smiley
More field, greater visibility, greater profitability, and for us investors more income, I really hope that the Team achieves its objectives and demonstrates such results from the beginning
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

At the moment there are restaurants testing the system, this was mentioned by the OP

Yes I've seen that also.. and they would like to have 5000 restaurants running the system by the end of the ICO.
But I would still like to the the product working at a restaurant Smiley
Activity: 588

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

The fact the development is completed o at least at a stage where the software is usable its quite nice to hear!
so software is ready for installation only missing yet a support team,so i think they are almost ready to  launch of the product,waiting for good news and some more video...

This is good news! Waiting for the video!

if it's ready to test, then surely we can have a video of it working. proof of product is huge for an ICO.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

The fact the development is completed o at least at a stage where the software is usable its quite nice to hear!
so software is ready for installation only missing yet a support team,so i think they are almost ready to  launch of the product,waiting for good news and some more video...

This is good news! Waiting for the video!
Pages:
Jump to: