Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 11. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

Softcap is 35,000 RCO sold > 140 ETH > approx. 50,000 USD.

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.

That's one of the lowest soft caps I've seen lately.
Well this will make the project go forward anyway. I do hope it will be a bit more, cause 50.000 USD is a small operating budget.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.

I do agree that the name of the token/project should be the first part of the ANN title.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
anybody knows if the system will use the smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain?
Activity: 392
This was one of the most confusing thread titles that I have seen, here or anywhere else. I was literally unable to determine the actual name of the coin and/or project. When the Ann first hit, that was the reason that we gave it very little time. There are so many coins that come out that if we can drop a choice quickly, we do.
Yes with all those ICOs currently running the title is very important. Devs should not underestimate the importance of a title.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Activity: 392
So only restaurants in New York ?
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery
It will be a really long way, their goal is 2000 restaurants in NY

it is, lets make first the first step bevor talking about the secound step Smiley

New york is like a small state. I like the fact that they have a precise target, easy to have a good support and optimize the marketing like this.

dude the city is probly around 10 mil people. that's a lot of test subjects.

Actually NY may be best place to test this kind of tech. even airport restaurant might not be bad idea
10 mil people? this is not a test, this is world domination  Grin
If they are successful there they will be successful everywhere. I think they will attract tourists from all over the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery

it is, lets make first the first step bevor talking about the secound step Smiley

New york is like a small state. I like the fact that they have a precise target, easy to have a good support and optimize the marketing like this.

Actually NY may be best place to test this kind of tech. even airport restaurant might not be bad idea
10 mil people? this is not a test, this is world domination  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
is there any partnership locally to test solution?

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

So if it's ready to install, how about a video? Wink

Yes sure I'll make video with quick system overview soon

Do you think that restaurants will be open minded to this project ?

Definitely most of them will be attracted to it because its free and brings efficiency. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

42,000 eatery places just in NYC. So 2000 restaurants is just about 5% of them
And we giving our solution for free
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 588

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I wanted to know - does the project have soft cap? and what will happen with unsold tokens?

Softcap is 35,000 RCO sold > 140 ETH > approx. 50,000 USD.

Unsold tokens will go to second ICO round. Not sure if the softcap is just for the first or also for the second ICO round, I think the former is the case.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I hope they will burn the unsold tokens..
Activity: 294

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

Well, if the system is good it could be faster then someone maybe think.

will the system use the smart contract on the Ethereum Blockchain?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Once they set up the basics, like customer support/terminals etc. and they have a few restaurants running, it will not be hard to work with more restaurants. But I agree 2000 restaurants seems a bit like wishful thinking

I think 2000 restaurants can be easily done, if the product is good. Think about Restaurant chains. There are probably a lot of chains in NY who have more then one restaurant in NY. If they would get interested in it, it would spread. But anyways, this is of course just the case if the product is usefull and good.
Activity: 308
Can someone write how much they raised so far since there is no counter on their website? I checked few pages but there is no info on this.
There is no information about this yet, this kind of question has been asked since several previous pages.
Hopefully this question will be answered quickly.

Due to supposed Ethereum hard fork on November 6 and Bitcoin sigwit2x on November 16 reOrder Team decided to delay crowd sale until the moment situation will be stabilized. We continue to work with fonds. Public crowd sale date will be announced later.

Not a good start for an ICO! It is true that BTC desestabilizes everything but changing dates is something investors don't like.

Hopefully the team will have something to show to compensate this issue...
Activity: 588

Well, if the system is good it could be faster then someone maybe think.
if the product meets the expectations i believe that the goal of 2,000 restaurants easily will be reach the product is valid and innovative...

especially in New york is very doable. there are always restaurants willing to increase their profit margin and get better tools for the job.
Activity: 658
Can someone write how much they raised so far since there is no counter on their website? I checked few pages but there is no info on this.
There is no information about this yet, this kind of question has been asked since several previous pages.
Hopefully this question will be answered quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: