Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 12. (Read 23648 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Can someone write how much they raised so far since there is no counter on their website? I checked few pages but there is no info on this.

I think just the op can answer this if the info is not there
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
So only restaurants in New York ?
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery
It will be a really long way, their goal is 2000 restaurants in NY

Well, if the system is good it could be faster then someone maybe think.
if the product meets the expectations i believe that the goal of 2,000 restaurants easily will be reach the product is valid and innovative...
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Can someone write how much they raised so far since there is no counter on their website? I checked few pages but there is no info on this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think they will start with New York, but in the future this innovation will expand around the world. for the restaurant owner who is interested in success it will be a revolutionary discovery

I agree, if the system is working it will spread exponentially, first slowly and after some month's very fast. So the only thing which is needed is an easy to use and working system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Once they set up the basics, like customer support/terminals etc. and they have a few restaurants running, it will not be hard to work with more restaurants. But I agree 2000 restaurants seems a bit like wishful thinking
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

it is, lets make first the first step bevor talking about the secound step Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hey guys, the sale has been running for a few days now, how's it going so far?

It seems like they are keeping this info private. Many people asked this before.

It would be nice at least know why is kept private, if possible

if it's going well, shouldn't they tell everybody? it's free publicity.
I do agree, most ICO's publish some sort of counter on the website to inform people on the stages.

I think its just matter of which strategy they a re going to use. Things can catch on pretty fast and start spreading if they work very well.
Activity: 588

It seems like they are keeping this info private. Many people asked this before.

if it's going well, shouldn't they tell everybody? it's free publicity.

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It's better to focus on one city an after testing the product expand to other places.

I agree, would be good to know the position of the team on this one.

that's very clear: they focus on NYC (at first).

nice info.
focus on one city than expanding to another city. great ambition.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
is there any partnership locally to test solution?

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

So if it's ready to install, how about a video? Wink

Yes sure I'll make video with quick system overview soon

Thanks, that I wanted to hear. I will be looking forward to it and not me alone probably Wink Actually, that is something you should have made in beforehand to build up trust in your project. Well, anyways, I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
is there any partnership locally to test solution?

Currently we don't have any connected restaurants because we need support team to provide quality customer service and support. But solution is fully ready to install

So if it's ready to install, how about a video? Wink

Yes sure I'll make video with quick system overview soon

Great. This is what I want to hear from the team. I hoped it could put in more investors to the project. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It's better to focus on one city an after testing the product expand to other places.

that's very clear: they focus on NYC (at first).

Activity: 294

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

yes first time only new york.
After that they have plans to expand to other cities in USA.
anyway, they will have a large segment to work at the initial stage, 200 restaurants - this is enough to prove the effectiveness of the proposed tools
Indeed they are more than enough restaurants to test the product and be able to optimize the product.

If they manage to do the testing faze good, then their options will open up with huge amount of potential clients. They will need a good marketing team and they are fine.
Pages:
Jump to: