Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 27. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now, or not?

I hope that after the fork cancellation there're going to be more investors interested on ICO's.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

this is exciting ,with more bitcoin adoption comes token adoption as well.

Correct me if im wrong as I understand this reOrder system can be used for other business models such as grocery, right?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now, or not?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I have been checking your smart contract and there isnt much coming in?

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf9C05E27aD87d8FEf58225024eaa124118a2Af7b

Only 0.1 ETH so far??
Is this true?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Correct me if im wrong as I understand this reOrder system can be used for other business models such as grocery, right?

I think they (grocery store) can at least promote themselves via advertising and coupons/savings deals on the terminal. Same goes for liquor stores, taxi services and any kind of local business.
Activity: 588
I didnt know that the ICO was already started! So far only 1 contributor, hopefully there will be more investors, but it is really hard to get investors now before the fork. You can see this happening to every ICO right now
Its already 3 contributors now, maybe this project needs more promotion and advertising.

Somebody was previously suggesting a bounty program, i think would help.

I still see only one on their site. Whats your softcap again? Are you willing to lower it n order to get the project going?

i think they plan a second ico for all unsold tokens, atm before the bitcoin hardfork
all icos are run not fast.

at the moment the fork is wreaking havoc with all ICO's. it's not a good idea to run them now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I didnt know that the ICO was already started! So far only 1 contributor, hopefully there will be more investors, but it is really hard to get investors now before the fork. You can see this happening to every ICO right now
Its already 3 contributors now, maybe this project needs more promotion and advertising.

I still see only one on their site. Whats your softcap again? Are you willing to lower it n order to get the project going?

i think they plan a second ico for all unsold tokens, atm before the bitcoin hardfork
all icos are run not fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
You guys have any plans about expanding to the global market in future?

First two years is NY and US market. Depends on results we will consider about Canada, EU and Australia restaurant, shops and hotel markets

Good to hear that you have a clear vision. A bit sad because I am in Asia and it's not even on your list yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Well I think if the main system runs you could adapt it easily on other business models, such as grocery, bookings/check ins etc etc.

It gives the impression that yes, but it is better to focus first on a business and in case of success go jumping to the rest

It's definitely yes as it could be applied not only in restaurants, but also in other fields, such as fast food, retail establishments, hotels. It least it was said something about that earlier here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 462

Well I think if the main system runs you could adapt it easily on other business models, such as grocery, bookings/check ins etc etc.

It gives the impression that yes, but it is better to focus first on a business and in case of success go jumping to the rest
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
Basically, with help of reOrder it will become possible to use your own cryptos to pay for services in hotels, ordering food and any additional services of any kind (including restaurants, catering services, etc.) where this terminal will be deployed, right?
Besides, the US has a great potential and many opportunities for development to offer.
Activity: 55

Taking into account the ICO is highly promising, I think it will attract the needed number of investors.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think the period is a bit hard, but the reorder ico can be a great sucess even in this period. The proudct is already here and seems really great, it’s a very important point too for the sucess of an ico. Investors have more trust when team have already a product to show.

The only thing that's missing in my opinion is people's awareness. The product is great, so is the team, but it needs to the more out there!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the period is a bit hard, but the reorder ico can be a great sucess even in this period. The proudct is already here and seems really great, it’s a very important point too for the sucess of an ico. Investors have more trust when team have already a product to show.
Pages:
Jump to: