Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 26. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any counter for the token sale or an eth address where to check how much is raised so far?

yes i would be interested in that too please keep me in touch
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera
Our solution for ipads and it's work on IOS off course.

This shows there is a demand and not many competitors yet. Being on the market when there is not many competition is a very good sign

Either that or there is no market at all. But i wish this project will find his own way into the market

Well, if others have already implemented it, I guess that means there is a market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is there any counter for the token sale or an eth address where to check how much is raised so far?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I'm pretty curious about the upcoming news that will be released.
Any small update ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera

I don't know these competitors, must be just in united stated.

I appreciate the DEVs knew who are the main competitors of reOrder. They have done their research.
Activity: 588

This shows there is a demand and not many competitors yet. Being on the market when there is not many competition is a very good sign

Either that or there is no market at all. But i wish this project will find his own way into the market

there's a definite market here and the fact that there's competition in place means that the idea is good and will work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 490
lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

well, maybe this project will get some more new investors now, or not?

IT's very plausible. I've seen a big increase in my alts today, so tomorrow could be the beginning of new investors.
Well, this project is still not seen by many people.
So i think the big things will come in their 2nd ICO round.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Hi,

I guess somebody already asked: How can you run a ICO if you are incorporated in US? Would SEC ruin it?

Thank you

Yes we incorporated in Colorado, USA and all team reside in New York
There is no interest from SEC to our ICO because we have utility token and we not provide any revenue from our tokens in future.

Thank you for your answer. Then you could count me as an investor and with you good luck Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lets see... due to the cancellation of the segwit2x bitcoin fork, i really think that many people are going to sell their bitcoin and probably invest it in this ico project?

I hope that after the fork cancellation there're going to be more investors interested on ICO's.

It's doesn't really matter for us because we hope to attract right now big funds and serious investors on this project to prepare for 2nd ICO stage which is much more important for us than pre-Sale.
We speak with couple fundraisers and funds to have good deal. Stay tuned

Really curious about this news!!! Can't wait!

When you say '1st stage ICO' is actually more of a 'presale' for big investors,  it's all making a lot more sense all of a sudden.

You don't need a lot of marketing for reaching out to big investors. In fact, if your budget is small it might even be better not to spend it and reach out to bigger investors directly. When they have their starting capital,  they can start developing, pitching, selling, installing and testing their product and market their '2nd' ico in order to raise the big funds for the big launch.

It's our strategy. We use this opportunity to reach big investors to prepare for 2nd ICO stage
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I hope that after the fork cancellation there're going to be more investors interested on ICO's.

It's doesn't really matter for us because we hope to attract right now big funds and serious investors on this project to prepare for 2nd ICO stage which is much more important for us than pre-Sale.

Really curious about this news!!! Can't wait!

When you say '1st stage ICO' is actually more of a 'presale' for big investors,  it's all making a lot more sense all of a sudden.

You don't need a lot of marketing for reaching out to big investors. In fact, if your budget is small it might even be better not to spend it and reach out to bigger investors directly. When they have their starting capital,  they can start developing, pitching, selling, installing and testing their product and market their '2nd' ico in order to raise the big funds for the big launch.
Activity: 127
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
@Shilnov, why does this say "formation date: 06/19/2017"
http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&entityId2=20171452264&srchTyp=ENTITY&fileId=20171452264&masterFileId=20171452264
And you contributor brief:
"A company registered in Colorardo, US. Since 2016, it has been developing a number of solutions focused on automating mission-critical business processes within the retail industry. Its first finished product is a proprietary payment terminal for restaurants, shops, and hotels."
Did you work unregistered, like a hobby/unpaid, on this project from 2016-2017?
You can read detailed description in the Roadmap section of the website https://ico.reorder.world/#roadmap
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

IT's very plausible. I've seen a big increase in my alts today, so tomorrow could be the beginning of new investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

I appreciate the DEVs knew who are the main competitors of reOrder. They have done their research.

Yup their site may not look that professional, but when you look at the numbers and papers, you can't say they haven't done their homework!
Activity: 462

I have never heard anything from them are they popular on the States?
Activity: 294
Thanks for replying my previous questions.
You said that crypto payments will become available next year. Rcoin will be available for payments as well?
Yes of course, reorder R coin is the only circulational utility token which will be used in reorder infrastructure.
Any product or service purchase placed via reOrder terminal using cryptocurrency or banking card will be done via conversion into R coin.
(From the first page)

that will definitely increase the demand for Rcoins on the market.

yes it will, thats a great busisnessplan for the reOrder Gateway  Smiley

The good thing is that it has a good use, it will ensure good volumes and demands on the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Thanks for replying my previous questions.
You said that crypto payments will become available next year. Rcoin will be available for payments as well?
Yes of course, reorder R coin is the only circulational utility token which will be used in reorder infrastructure.
Any product or service purchase placed via reOrder terminal using cryptocurrency or banking card will be done via conversion into R coin.
(From the first page)

that will definitely increase the demand for Rcoins on the market.

yes it will, thats a great busisnessplan for the reOrder Gateway  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: