Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 15. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Where is Aircraft headquarters located? In which countries your offices will be located?

yes, it looks great, but the downloading starts slow with my internet

are u using dsl-modem?

no, but my wi-fi speed leaves much to be desired

are u using dsl-modem?
Activity: 38
Interesting project. I will look forward to new information and fill signature.
Activity: 26
wow! there’s a video in the top of the site!

wow! there’s a video in the top of the site!
Activity: 36
Aircraft app will be work on Windows phone?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I want to participate in Aircraft Bounty! I have a YouTube channel, can I record a video with project information?

I think you should carefully read the message about bounty
Activity: 36
I want to participate in Aircraft Bounty! I have a YouTube channel, can I record a video with project information?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

Yep and I have already put up a submission to get on board. Dont remember where exactly I left it but its certainly somewhere out there, go search for it. I wanted my buddy and buddies of his buddy to jump on to this crowdfund to lose money simply because they owed me a neat sum. As for the bracelet, does it enable u to pay for a journey with ur DNA or what?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??

LOL Shocked
Activity: 21
Any information about this platform or maybe a website you have? Can we see the team, who's behind this project??

On the first page, see all the information about the team there.
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Why you advertise your services in other threads? Cry

I thought that it is not forbidden by site's rules  Undecided

maybe. but it looks like spam)

we always look through the project's info so we can be sure that we can be useful Smiley
Activity: 42
wow have team from around the world
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

maybe. but it looks like spam)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
AirCraft bracelets. What privileges do they give? And how will they work? How to become a VIP client to get a bracelet?

Interesting who will be a partner in the production of bracelets. I think the information about this will appear in the Whitepaper

VIP privileges for the AirCraft bracelet are something that many people would like. What are the requirements for AirCraft bracelets? In order to be able to implement the services of the project, how did you attract partners to join the platform?
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 

@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Activity: 17
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Business travel is very convincing as a result, travel with airplane services is increasingly exclusive in its class, and you are giving something new in the journey and allowing people to more easily pay using the cryptocurrency currency. I apresiaisi this project to completion with the target

I have seen like thirty look alike coins. Where are all of them? These coins are too fat to slip into the travel business. Go flop ur thick lard bags if u are grease as a living tank. U need to operate in more narrow ranges to get through, to pave ur way to the aircraft industry. What are we even babbling about, u have to just acknowledge that Im a certified class 6 Boeing pilot and I know what Im talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: