Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 18. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The project looks good. How will you secure the Aircraft app on mobile?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
details your project very complete, this token price is pretty good and I think many investors will invest here. I hope the team in the project can work hard so that the hard cap can be achieved. nice project and hope success.
Activity: 34
Your project looks very impressive and creativity was awesome, all structure are well designed and your whitepaper have hole acknowledgment AIRCRAFT. The users and investors are more active to the project for our joining and investments. That's why the project growing up so keep it up guys and good luck for the future. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 169
projects in the travel/tourism industry are very interesting and potential. but projects like this have many competitors in the market, I think the team must have a great strategy to compete with the others.
Activity: 75
Interesting idea,we do need better review system,because with current one we simply cant be sure if its true or not.
Activity: 94
The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?
Activity: 36
Where can I find the Aircraft partners for renting a car? No info about that!
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
The idea is really good. Waiting to see the WP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Tourism has been a field attracting a large number of participants. Project Aircraft provides an opportunity for participants to use electronic money in the field of affordable tourism, good security and improved service quality. I want to find out why the aircraft system set as the main goal of Aircraft? In the future, what other services will be used in the project?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
So many have tried launching a project in the travel/tourism industry but to no avail, the are not successful. I saw that your team is very diverse. So it might be your edge to make this project really works. Good luck!

diverse team won't do anything.

ICOs are fucking scammy and are dead.

You say this, as if you yourself owned a scam project

And you sound like a fucking stupid shill for scammy ICOs
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So many have tried launching a project in the travel/tourism industry but to no avail, the are not successful. I saw that your team is very diverse. So it might be your edge to make this project really works. Good luck!

Project affects not only the tourism industry, I think you should wait for the release of the Whitepaper  Smiley

How long wait whitepaper release?
Activity: 77
Merit: 17

Project affects not only the tourism industry, I think you should wait for the release of the Whitepaper  Smiley
Activity: 135
This team is doing really amazing job so that I can say this will go into great direction as like very professional people are part of this team. I like the concept of this project and spectrocoin is plus point to invest in this. I will keep supporting this project and waiting to open this crowdsale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When starts the ICO?

good question. Pre ico comming soon. But ICO start in Autumn... See road map
Activity: 51
Activity: 266
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC Cheesy
Activity: 149
I think with application for travel it will be so easy.
Pages:
Jump to: