Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 14. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think it will be a breakthrough. This will simplify the lives of people dreaming of traveling between countries. Let's say I want to see my family. You wear a bracelet and immediately pay for the trip. Immediately book a hotel. And all this happens in just a few seconds.

Yep and I have already put out a submission somewhere get on board. Dont remember where exactly I left its but its certainly somewhere out there, go search for it. I wanted my buddy and buddies of his buddy to jump on to this crowdfund to lose money simply because they owed me a neat sum. As for the bracelet, does it enable u to pay for a journey with ur DNA or what?

The bracelet will help you to make your trip abroad more comfortable and easier.

Excellent Cool
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
The bracelet will help you to make your trip abroad more comfortable and easier.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I wonder when the demo platform will be presented?

I think that after Pre-Ico. Team needs money for development and advertisement for the project.
Activity: 47
I wonder when the demo platform will be presented?
Activity: 94
I'm interested in how much investment will be able to attract to the pre ico.. If there is a good referral program I will invite my acquaintances to invest in this project.

I still do not understand what they are offering. But it looks certainly interesting. I have seen many different travel platforms. But according to the functional, they can not offer something like this.

Really someone will release a good product!) Aircraft is the future in the travel industry!
I'm interested in how much investment will be able to attract to the pre ico.. If there is a good referral program I will invite my acquaintances to invest in this project.

I still do not understand what they are offering. But it looks certainly interesting. I have seen many different travel platforms. But according to the functional, they can not offer something like this.
At the moment cryptocurrency market is at the bottom. Says bitmain will have IPO and they'll start to sell stocks at the moment of market growth!

Autumn is coming! hope cryptos will raise again like in 2017! Cheesy

All of us hope. While it remains just to wait!
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I am very interested in a system that can travel inexpensively.
How is the cryptocurrency used for this project?
I think the blockchain technology still has various possibilities.
Activity: 26
At the moment cryptocurrency market is at the bottom. Says bitmain will have IPO and they'll start to sell stocks at the moment of market growth!

Autumn is coming! hope cryptos will raise again like in 2017! Cheesy
This project combined the impossible! I haven't seen such offers in the market.

Yes, you're right! I love to travel and i'm thinking of investing my saved money in this start-up. I hope that I can get rich and see the whole world!

As I can see there are many fans of Aircraft. Followed telegram to see progress of the company.

Yes, you're right! I love to travel and i'm thinking of investing my saved money in this start-up. I hope that I can get rich and see the whole world!

As I can see there are many fans of Aircraft. Followed telegram to see progress of the company.
Activity: 94

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hi there! Do you have some video presentation of your project? If yes, could you share a link, please!
Activity: 266
I like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the project! Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
the project with the concept of travel is very promising because nowadays many tourists use it and hopefully the project can be realized so that it can be useful for many people.
I agree with your opinion even though currently there are many projects with the concept of travel but most likely this project can also be successful if managed as well as possible.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
the project with the concept of travel is very promising because nowadays many tourists use it and hopefully the project can be realized so that it can be useful for many people.
Activity: 210
amazing. the project offers a concept that deserves to gain a lot of support. Hopefully this project will easily to reach his target.
Activity: 266
could you give us roadmap by end of this year? I considering to buy more AirCraft depending on seeing roadmap of this year. I'm holding it for longterm
Pages:
Jump to: