Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 17. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
it is very difficult, for such attract large investors-experts, rather than lovers of easy money
Well, you made me laugh, big investors like Soros do not like to have money, why does he need so much? )
Activity: 26
it is very difficult, for such attract large investors-experts, rather than lovers of easy money
Activity: 36
I like planes, it’s a pity that it is not a campaign for assembly planes
Want more information about fundraising . It’s always better to compare ICO stages for not miss the chance of profit

I agree that if everything goes smoothly, the multistage system of fundraising and the current road map mean the existence of a thoughtful plan of the team, and not just "let's collect money"

wait and see, I'm waiting for Whitepaper, maybe I'll take part in the Bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Your statement is true, and everyone acknowledges that. if the payment is developed with crypto currency it is very interesting, especially if you legalize payment through 30 crypto currencies, this will give crypto users to travel with easy access payments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It was said that this will be supporting/accepting 30 cryptocurrencies.
So that means we have a flexible option in choosing the crptocurrency we wish to be used in this platform?
Want more information about fundraising . It’s always better to compare ICO stages for not miss the chance of profit

I agree that if everything goes smoothly, the multistage system of fundraising and the current road map mean the existence of a thoughtful plan of the team, and not just "let's collect money"
the smell of money make u want more! Platform like this will have many clients, I think
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I hope they are gonna work hard after crowdsale
Team looks like a bomb, guys have future
This project seems interesting, but I’ve already seen tourism ICO, why this one is better?
Really? I saw a lot and all projects were nonsense: no team, no clear plan, here I can see everything fine. Waiting for WP
This project seems interesting, but I’ve already seen tourism ICO, why this one is better?
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
Where can I find the Aircraft partners for renting a car? No info about that!
You can read about it in whitepaper. Smiley
Where i can see a whitepaper? Huh

Soon we'll post!  Smiley
whitepaper is on the website and is still in the process of being able to wait a while longer because we can know that this is a relatively new project so we are waiting for the next update on the development of this project.
Thanks! You are a project manager? Your message is very informative!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
whitepaper is on the website and is still in the process of being able to wait a while longer because we can know that this is a relatively new project so we are waiting for the next update on the development of this project.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
The project looks good. How will you secure the Aircraft app on mobile?

A fingerprint confirmation of payment and FaceID will be available.

The project is great and thoughtful. Do you have a competitive strategy with other competitors? Do you think that strategy can succeed?

Sure, we are working on it.
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Pages:
Jump to: