Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️ AIRCRAFT - EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH BLOCKCHAIN ✈️ Pre-ICO has started! - page 16. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Activity: 47
It is interesting to see a list of 30 cryptocurrencies that the platform will support.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Why you advertise your services in other threads? Cry
Activity: 36

in the roadmap i see about blockchain release, you are planning to start your own blockchain? it's cool! What is Airberry AI? Artificial Intelligence? like Siri in IOS?

Siri is not so clever Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
AirCraft bracelets. What privileges do they give? And how will they work? How to become a VIP client to get a bracelet?

Interesting who will be a partner in the production of bracelets. I think the information about this will appear in the Whitepaper

where can I read the whitepaper?

in the roadmap i see about blockchain release, you are planning to start your own blockchain? it's cool! What is Airberry AI? Artificial Intelligence? like Siri in IOS?
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Business travel is very convincing as a result, travel with airplane services is increasingly exclusive in its class, and you are giving something new in the journey and allowing people to more easily pay using the cryptocurrency currency. I apresiaisi this project to completion with the target
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
With what I read here, the team members are well experienced in th tourism industry and if the project us well managed, it's goal will surely be achieved.
AirCraft bracelets. What privileges do they give? And how will they work? How to become a VIP client to get a bracelet?

Interesting who will be a partner in the production of bracelets. I think the information about this will appear in the Whitepaper

where can I read the whitepaper?

This project has hooked me! I hope it will be realized
Activity: 27
Wahh is an Aircraft project about traveling through air transportation. Good and creative thinking for me. This Aircraft project is likely to develop once in the market, especially the Plane transportation is very important. Hopefully this project will grow further in the future.
I am interested in the referral program. You write on the website about the referral program, but there is no information about it! In the topic you write about the best hotels. I travel a lot around the world, where can I find a list of hotels? in what countries are they located?

as i understood, we need to wait the whitepaper. it will contain all information
I am interested in the referral program. You write on the website about the referral program, but there is no information about it! In the topic you write about the best hotels. I travel a lot around the world, where can I find a list of hotels? in what countries are they located?
Activity: 78
This seems to be a new aviation change for today. You need good ways to promote your brand so many people trust and use it. What have you planned for the development and daily needs of people today?
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
It was said that this will be supporting/accepting 30 cryptocurrencies.
So that means we have a flexible option in choosing the crptocurrency we wish to be used in this platform?

Yes, a lot of options will be available for payment.
Activity: 149
I think this will be a breakthrough in the aviation industry.
looking forward to see advertising of Aircraft, some words about it from well known sources, then the level of trust will grow. (Although if Soros take part in ICO, then me too)
Activity: 26
I can give $100 in a project, not 100,000, because I do not have it, and if I were, I would not be on the forum now )
Pages:
Jump to: