Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 14. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
I was interested in the project and I will support it! I wish success in the future plans of this project! Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I'm gonna try this project and I hope this is a success and this means whenever the ZipCoin Project gains income.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This project seem to be great.  Get listed on many exchanges as soon as possible.  It is cheaper as you have said thus this can be more affordable to many.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Great developments anchored on blockchain got me believing in a brighter future always. This project have a good chance of being a huge success once it fully launches. Success to the team.
Activity: 29
ZipCoin is a new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum Network. Because of this, it has fast transactions and low fees. It can help many people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
The Zip- Coin Project looks very good also the team is excellent and vibrant. I wish you success in Zip- Coin project.
Activity: 532

Interesting project with excellent themes! I want to wish the team more strength so that they will succeed!
Activity: 56
I like this project ... emm but too many forms and terms to follow airdrop 😄
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Great developments anchored on blockchain got me believing in a brighter future always. let ZipCoin prevail in the ecosystem
Activity: 103
Great Project. Glad to be a participant
Activity: 255
This a great project kudos to all devs and creators of this one. I will fully support this project until the end. I suggest an active community for the questions of participants and also updates. I joined the airdrop and hoping for the success of all with this very interesting project. Thank you very much in advance and more power.
Activity: 98
This is a good project owning tobthe fact that the developers are unique.
I wish the project a great success.
Activity: 392
Zipcoin is really a good project by a good developer..
Activity: 246
interesting, hope for success with this project. education is important
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
zipcoin sound interesting. I hope the community will grow more. good luck team
Activity: 406
ZipCoin feature of fast transactions and low fees make it unique and have a strong potential to grow and it can more much returns to investors.
Activity: 1106
Crypto in my Blood
I saw the plan on the roadmap. Great idea!  I like it.
Activity: 70
seems like an awesome project to keep eyes focused on.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Very nice project, do you guys need some help to translate in french, just pm me. Good luck.
hello, Great useful project! Good luck Man...
Pages:
Jump to: