Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 10. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Gudluck team for this wonderful project..
I wish for the great success..
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
I am very satisfied with how your project is delivered, it appears that this token will be very successful.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Why did you name it "ZipCoin"? It's the "zip" part I don't understand.
It's usually associated with file compression, and that's completely irrelevant here.

Anyway, good luck!
yeah same , waiting this answer , i know this not on topic , but some Project name must have a good definition.
zip is file compression extension sir , im sure with u , not complete irrelevant here.
Activity: 269
Thank you, very good project. Is it possible to know the team that works for this?  I think it should be extremely popular and successful. I joined.
Activity: 42
A new cryptocurrency bazed on Ethereum Network that will provide cheap and fast transaction is the one everyone needs. ZipCoin is a great project with an amazing future.
Activity: 1
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
it sounds impressive but also have a lot of work

cause everyone can post a answer, there must be a lot of answers
and you need to scan every post, you must need a powerful engine.
and where to find a lot of experts who can teach lessons?
Activity: 139
Why did you name it "ZipCoin"? It's the "zip" part I don't understand.
It's usually associated with file compression, and that's completely irrelevant here.

Anyway, good luck!
Activity: 322
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward
 to the next step of the team
Activity: 1078
Seems to be an interesting project. Goog luck!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
i hope that it will be a good project because there are many their goal is only to get informations Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
It feels like a really good project has been met. I hope that I am not mistaken in my expectations.
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
future search engine...follow the update
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I love projects with backed up assets. Sure be a success with right effort from development team
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested, I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him .good luck
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
I think a token/project based on education is a great idea and hope the platform will grow and help many people out.
Activity: 51
this good project, i wil wait and join to next project like this
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Thanks for this airdrop.. I will share this ANN to another group.. i hope more people will come here
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
About the zipcoin project, I think I've known the same thing like this when people asking another people answering such as yahoo, ask etc but then what is the advadvantage of this zip project?
Pages:
Jump to: