Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 9. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Great airdrop form i have ever seen .good luck guys Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I like this project. It seems very good idea. The website and the whitepaper are cool. Wish the dev team to work hard on the coin to make it profitable and useful for the community
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
very interesting project nice concept great idea goodjob dev
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I love the goal of this project, they are mainly focus on the the live Q&A threads or shall we say inter-action vessel for everyone. So basically this project will be successfull in terms of mass adoption and so its price to hike in the future is not impossible. Goodluck to this wonderful project!
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
I think this is nice project.it will be good if there also a bounty program Grin

yes same here, wait for the bounty program.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Activity: 336
Great project, and a catchy name too. This seems small but I think it's very important for cryptos to gain mass adoption
Activity: 82
I think this is nice project.it will be good if there also a bounty program Grin
Activity: 56
very good project but a weak roadmap.
Activity: 57
This project well be planned. I'm interesting this project.
Good luck dev  Wink
Activity: 19
Wow..this is great! All the best Zipcoin 👍👍👍
Activity: 235
Great to have more social-friendly coins popping up in the cyptosphere. Apart from strengthening the existing crypto community, this coin can introduce and integrate everyday folks into crypto world.
Activity: 210
The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A promising project with a good platform just like google search engine, this makes us easier to research. I will support this project and shared it into social medias and blog sites.
Activity: 143
Great project...I love the "system".   Will there be a bounty program?
Activity: 47
Wow this project will really be a good help to everyone... Especially to those who really search for answers... Search engine really help alot... Goodluck team.. Smiley
Activity: 83
All that connects teachers it's allways good! People have to learn more than make war, love that project. Good luck
Activity: 11
Project to the moon.Wishing a suucess to the project.Goodluck team for ICO.
Activity: 112
 ZipCoin is a great project.
Including details of the allocation of funds in the thread will increase public confidence.
I think it's all thanks to the hard work of all the Team.
Complete all requirements to join Airdrop.
Thank you for giving me a chance, Dev.
 Your project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 110
nice project.joined airdrop.thank you.good luck
Pages:
Jump to: