Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 13. (Read 7791 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
nice idea.. low transaction fee and the future of this coin was on hands of investor.. hoping that no dumpers..
thank you and goodluck to the team..
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
This project set the bars, a lot of fake information is being shared and circulated in the internet nowadays, atleast there is zipcoin to solve this problem.
Activity: 196
i think this is nice project.it will be good if there also a bounty program
Activity: 92
´´Here's the trick, anyone can apply to become an answerer. Our system will manually check each answer if it is spam, if it is correct, and if it is thorough enough´´
That system will be very good, is hard if the number of answer is big enough
Activity: 406

wow good project & nice concept good luck..
Activity: 294
Quite interestinf project that aims to work successfully in blockchain world. project to encourage people to circulate crypto knowledge or the likes tru their project is great way and beneficial ...Goodluck to the project..will be following the update tru telegram..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Lets continue the good project . Ill participate in your project . i always present to all project that have a good plan.  good day to you and more power.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Zopcoin is another coin with fast transaction and low fees. Only better. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
nice project, learn educate and get crypto. Good luck ZipCoin
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
hi just joined your project, seems interesting project, hope it will be a success.
Activity: 210
This project is really helpful to someone who seek help. Not automated answer because of real people will answer to you. great project dev! good luck and hope for the success.
Activity: 51
ZipCoin is the next big thing for me. It's unique integration in the educational sector is awesome. I just wanna sit back and watch it grow
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
This is interesting! A live person who answer your question in web real time. Is this true? Well, I have to invest on this.
Activity: 67
It seems like a good idea, based on community voting system, pick the best teacher as subject matter expert. it's quite innovative in thinking, best of luck team.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

I just filled out the form by applying all the answers. i'm glad can participate in this project , and i hope more success in the next future.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the project is great and good platform. the coin is very promising hope community embrace zipcoin for their future treasure.
Activity: 74
Activity: 75
ZipCoin feature of fast transactions and low fees make it unique and have a strong potential to grow and it can more much returns to investors . Once it fully launches,i believe it will make a huge success. Success to the team.
Activity: 84
Activity: 43
hopefully be a coin that always wins, zip coin new best
Pages:
Jump to: