Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 17. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see fast transactions and low fees as the most common features of crypto nowadays.They should highlight more the edge over the others. Anyways good luck guys. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
loved their website. fast transaction is one of the things i love
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
I think this project will be very promising and exciting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
great project, i love the idea
hope pre ico success
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your own digital self
I like this project concept that  a system in which one user can ask a question. very interesting. hope have a great future.
Activity: 322
happyto behere,, good project.. good team
Activity: 48
Nice & interesting project, I'll keep an eye on this project. keep up the good work Dev..
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Very intereting project,
I hope this will going to the moon,
Thanks for this airdrop
Looking forward for this project
Activity: 406
wow..a great idea,fast and idealistic...
this project will succeed because of the unique idea of developer..GOOD LUCK to developer..I will support this project
Activity: 233
Cool project, I like the idea of being paid in a Crypto Token for answering questions which are not readily answerable  through regular search engines. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 10
Great project, but i don't have a slack account, can i made new one then join here ?
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 40
Am super excited to be part of this amazing project. It is such a great innovation with good prospects. Good luck .
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
looking awesome project . Hope this project will go high . good luck devs.
Joined for the airdrop
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I always see fast transactions and low fees as the most common features of crypto nowadays and should be the benchmark imo.They should highlight more the edge over the others. So what's yours. Anyways goodluck
Activity: 175
This is a very interesting project. This will definitely succeed as it is being promoted by the ZipCoin Project which I really liked best. It's just like Google Answers but better. And the part about being able to teach a class.
Activity: 34
i will wait to see your further information. By the way, I'm glad to be a part of this project.Good luck developer. Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Another great altcoin. Hope the devs would stick to their goal so we Supporters can do our part as Holders of this token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Promising Project hope it'll continue to grow overtime. i'll wait for any further development. good luck dev
Activity: 43
Joined the airdrop! Thanks so much. I had already invested 1 ETH in your project, so I know its going to be a good success.
Pages:
Jump to: