Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 19. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Project is quite interesting, will collect some more info soon and will buy some token for future, it will go big I think 😉😉
me too got interested for this coin and planning to buu some hundreds when ICO is open but for now i just add this to my watchlist
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what a lovely project is this! I would like to spread this project . waiting for a wonderful bounty!
Activity: 173
Project is quite interesting, will collect some more info soon and will buy some token for future, it will go big I think 😉😉
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
that's looks great. can't waiting to join your bounty.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This will help a lot to those people who get involve in cryptocurrencies and trading.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Let's bring this token to the moon!  Hodl! Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
This project looks awesome and I'm hoping it will continue to grow overtime just like the other crypto currencies who are now very successful and hitting the market so hard. Smiley
Activity: 56
Looks promising nice whitepaper/roadmap goodluck devs will be buying some soon!
Activity: 420
Look so promising project, theres a lot of coins coming but most of them are shit coins but this one is amzing.
May the success be yours guys. Good luck and more power.
Activity: 134
This looks like google version 2 (robot + knowledgeable people).
Looks great.
Activity: 70
Expecting great things to unfold for this project.
Activity: 106
lets make money together!
Im moving to the head of the class. By participating in the ico and getting zip coin i am promoting 9education on the block chain.
Activity: 854
I wish success to this project. I found it promising
Activity: 91
ZipCoin is a new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum Network. Because of this, it has fast transactions and low fees. ZipCoin is promoted by The ZipCoin Project. This means whenever The ZipCoin Project gains income, so will ZipCoin, while ZipCoin on its own, will grow based off of investors. This makes ZipCoin growth happen faster as it is influenced by multiple sources, the key for a successful cryptocurrency.

where does it plan exchange ?
Activity: 154
I am excited for this coin to be in the market soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
This looks promising ICO. I'll get stay tuned to this project ^_^
Activity: 163
It's a convincing project let's see how real it is.
I'll be watching this coin.
Activity: 110
The idea of this project is great , gonna support you all guys! Goodluck.
Activity: 68
This project looks so promising. So focus, knows all the goal they are going to fulfill.
I hope this will go to different exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: