Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 21. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It seems to many thing to see at this project...

But It is also a good project.. so Good luck...
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Zip coin project is a based on knowledge sharing which is quite popular now a days. ZipCoin will have a good demans as it will be backed by a knowledge sharing platform and this should be good for both investors and hodlers.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This project is awesome... I will partake in the ICO
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
im really intersting about this oroject as a teacher in proffesion.its seems to be project with good concept but you nit explained well how to fulfill targets/concept of project.if you can give more clarifications ..i think its help to build trust.how ever i hope to study little mire about project before invest.good luck
Activity: 224
I plan on hodling zipcoin for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 118
Fast transactions, low fees, annonymousity, are some of the most important charcteristic of a future crypto currency. this coin have it all, and definitely something to look forward to.
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
 Will support this innovative project.
Best of luck
Activity: 70
Wow, it's like a new google for finding an answer from any questions! I love it. This will help us students to know more and more on every thing. I just worry about "anyone can be an answerer". It's just that maybe the answer given is wrong, but i hope that you will moderate it well. Best of luck team!
Activity: 378
This project is nice.I will support you.
Good luck.
Activity: 84
If more people know it, I believe he will succeed. What do you think?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Zipcoin has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution.
Activity: 99
Hope to finish the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 42
This project looks so promising. It has been explained all about the goal and all the information.  You really did well and it deserves more supports to succeed.  I hope this will go to different exchanges and moon.
Activity: 21
wow..a great idea,fast and idealistic...
this project will succeed because of the unique idea of developer..GOOD LUCK to developer..I will support this project ..
Activity: 111
Good project, I like it.  Good luck to the team.
Activity: 82
Brilliant project. I am fan already and would sign up for all future airdrops and token sales
Activity: 50
 Good project, Interesting concept for this coins. Good luck and prosperity
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
A fair, community-oriented airdrop currency is commendable. I have joined.
Activity: 64
It's a unique project. When I hits exchanges I will buy and hodl
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Pages:
Jump to: