Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop Discussion - page 17. (Read 2973 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 10:06:07 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

How do you think with Airdrop .. ??

And how much income do you get from airdrop .. ??

I also heard about Airdrop that recently many people say that Airdrop Scam, but I really do not know, because as long as I enter this bitcointalk forum I never follow Airdrop, I've read in this forum that Airdrop now has a lot of Scam and some people say some Airdrop is a trap, so as a newcomer of course I do not want to risk it all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 14, 2018, 09:52:43 PM
I agree that most airdrops aren't worth the time. However, there are some really good airdrops out there. If the team and coin look promising, it's foolish not to do the airdrop. For example I got 50 Aph for free. Yeah, it's not much at all, but it's something that I didn't have before. They're supposed to pay dividends to Aph holders too, so it's a gift that keeps on giving.

airdrops are free and all of us are always eager to earn free money, therfor airdrops are really worth it. I have do a lot of airdrops on the past and id say that it was fun because ive been able to earn as much as 500usd or more  although i did regret to some of my mistakes due to the fact that i wasnt patient enough to hodl my coins. lesson learned is we must always wait for the right time because almost all coins do have their  specific time to pumped.

Some airdrops are fake and the sole purpose is to scam and to spam our emails if  we subscribed to their newsletters but there are also real ones. I'm one of those who benefited from them. Thanks to that airdrop.

Yes there were some airdrops that scam because their tokens do not have a value even though you have already waited for years. You arent alone because im also a victim with it many times but life still goes on besides we dont even exert any effort in order to join them.
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
I agree that most airdrops aren't worth the time. However, there are some really good airdrops out there. If the team and coin look promising, it's foolish not to do the airdrop. For example I got 50 Aph for free. Yeah, it's not much at all, but it's something that I didn't have before. They're supposed to pay dividends to Aph holders too, so it's a gift that keeps on giving.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:02:32 PM
Some airdrops are fake and the sole purpose is to scam and to spam our emails if  we subscribed to their newsletters but there are also real ones. I'm one of those who benefited from them. Thanks to that airdrop.
Activity: 133
May 14, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
There are also good and legit airdrops out there but be patience in joining and waiting for the reward because it takes time and don't expect for a high reward.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
I often hear if Airdrop is mostly SCAM, But I do not believe it because I feel only a small part of SCAM ..

Not a big. Oftenly Airdrop its maximum 10-15 $. Income 500$ it's very very rare. And to get such income you will have to take a part in hundreds of Airdrops. It's not worth it, believe me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

The fact is that it's like poking your finger into the sky. It's very difficult to get on a good one Airdrop. Given, that most projects are make Airdrop at an early stage, when the community's interest in the project is not yet understood, it is even more difficult to choose a good one. In my opinion Airdrops are suitable only for beginners. Bounty campaign is much more reliable. There is really too much of Scamdrops.
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Airdrop is marketing and advertising, sometimes just words or very cheap advertising. Perhaps more worthwhile, but rarely.
Activity: 164
May 14, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
Airdrops for me is not bad for the beginner like me,yes they only give a small amount of money and it is still add to my savings.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
May 14, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
The real purpose of airdrop is not to benefit every investor, but the market, with the distribution and the large amount of sale, these actions provoke reactions in the charts and boost the token or currency for further speculation or even new investments. Therefore the aidrop not something negative that we should arrange but rather something good that motivates beginners and mainly leverages the market.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
I think air droplets are not a scam, but coins are distributed only after following the rules they have created, so even if the amount you get small at least it adds to your income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
May 14, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Some projects will take out all tokens for airdrops, and only a small amount will be left for developers! For example, BLUE.NANJ, and so on, my current income is mostly generated by such projects, so I prefer to welcome airdrop tokens! Of course, a lot of it goes to zero. In addition, there are some projects to increase the popularity, and take out a small part to make the airdrops, although there are also income, but not too much!
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
from my experience joining airdrop, 80% is fake or scam. most of scam airdrop commonly from telegram airdrop channel or twitter. airdrop information from bitcointalk is safer than telegram and twitter but not 100% real. sometimes u can get much money only from airdrop take example REBL, u can got 4k REBL worth 300-400$ from airdrop.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
basically no money from airdrops, over 99 percent are scams or fake or phishing attempts.  you will make more working a regular job in real life.
I disagree a bit for this, we can all admit that some airdrops are fully scam and fraud but there are some projects having legit airdrops and if you are lucky you can get some big amounts of airdrops in token but that is a super rare project, most of them offer small amounts of rewards that the real-life job is better than it that's why some bounty hunter tends to expand their participation with lots of airdrop rewards.
I agree with your opinion that paid or unpaid depends on the project. Not all airdrops do not pay. Therefore we must be careful in choosing a project or airdrop.

Regard
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 12, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
basically no money from airdrops, over 99 percent are scams or fake or phishing attempts.  you will make more working a regular job in real life.
I disagree a bit for this, we can all admit that some airdrops are fully scam and fraud but there are some projects having legit airdrops and if you are lucky you can get some big amounts of airdrops in token but that is a super rare project, most of them offer small amounts of rewards that the real-life job is better than it that's why some bounty hunter tends to expand their participation with lots of airdrop rewards.
Activity: 78
May 12, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

90% of Airdrop is a scam and from that 10% legitimate only 1% could bring you a lot of money in the long run. I have  been filling up airdrop since August last year. Only few of them turn out to be legitimate project and most of them died with the hype.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
I do not participate in airdrops anymore, because i've never got anything.
But now i'll try the smoke airdrop. Depends on him whether i give airdrops another chance or not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
I enjoyed the airdrop. The airdrop projects from tokendrops are giving me great trust. airdrop is not high value and free to join with very short rules
Good work, at least you get the correct airdrop and they will pay you. tokendrops one of the trusted platforms and participant assigned tasks to participate in several airdrops at the same time.
 Wink Good luck.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
I don’t trust airdrops. I have joined three airdrops until now but never get any payments from them. Most of them are scam and it is not worth. If you can get any from them I am sure that is not much.
Activity: 132
May 12, 2018, 02:08:53 PM
I enjoyed the airdrop. The airdrop projects from tokendrops are giving me great trust. airdrop is not high value and free to join with very short rules
Pages:
Jump to: